It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: Pope's worsening condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Unconfirmed news reports say that the Pope's condition worsened today (Friday) because he was given pureed meat through his feeding tube.

Accident or conspiracy

background info (you may have to log in)

Excerpt from the article:

The pope will be given the equivalent of baby food, semi-liquid meat, milk and vegetables, through the tube, doctors say. Surgical insertion of a tube through his abdomen into his stomach is an alternative for the longer term, but that surgery would require hospitalization. "The Holy Father cannot eat or drink on his own. If they didn't do something, he'd die," Corrado Manni, a former Vatican physician, said in an interview.

[edit on 4/1/2005 by centurion1211 - looks like the mods might be messing with the text of this post]

[edit on 4/1/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Only if it was CANADIAN BEEF would it hurt him.

Any links to this story? And how would that be a conspiracy?

[edit on 1-4-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think the point is he may have had a bad reaction from eating the meat on Friday.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ROFLMAO

God is very angry at his special little child.

Didn't they know if you eat meat on friday you GO TO HELL?

ROFLMAO

Ahhhh...

This is too funny. Centurion -

Way to go soldier. You made my day.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
I think the point is he may have had a bad reaction from eating the meat on Friday.

DOH! Didnt make the connection!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
looks like the mods might be messing with the text of this post]
[edit on 4/1/2005 by centurion1211]

Of course they are! You don't think they'd allow the truth behind the Pope's worsening condition (puree'd meat) to get out? Watch out - they'll be coming after you soon!

I'll give you the WAY ABOVE award for the wildest conspiracy theory to hit ATS yet!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Too funny!

You have voted centurion1211 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Only if it was CANADIAN BEEF would it hurt him.

Any links to this story? And how would that be a conspiracy?

[edit on 1-4-2005 by skippytjc]

You dont say anything about canadian beef being bad in front of me (the last guy ended up with his finger in a bowl of Wendy's chili)

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That same guy is now being sued by Wendy's for giving the company a bad image. Consumers will start to make the connection between Wendys and Mcdonalds as one in the same.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Personaly, I think the Pope will die. I've seen it in my dreams, unbeknowest to you all, I have these abilities and other shizzle izzle.

Deep

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Personaly, I think the Pope will die. I've seen it in my dreams, unbeknowest to you all, I have these abilities and other shizzle izzle.

Deep

You're a little late. He died over a month ago. Unless of course you are talking about the current Pope then yes I agree, he will die as will we all.

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
LOL. This is confusing! Everyone needs to be sure to read the date of the original post so that they know it's old news and not news about the current Pope Benedict the 16th!!!

Jemison

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I was just playing !! Of course I know he's dead, it was just funny reading this post.

Deep

new topics

top topics

join