It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

its suspected that kobe Bryant sexually assaulted a 19 year old

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Come on, sure, sometimes a woman is raped and it isn't her fault, but she wasn't raped! The b*tch is suicidal psychotic gold digger. Should be shot.

How in the world do you know? You are entitled to your opinion but until any facts or evidence is released your opinion is based on what? Why is she a b*tch and/or gold digger? Kobe is the one that is married with a child, he had no right being alone with a woman in the first place, whether it was willful or not.

I'm a little tired of these overpaid, undereducated "stars" doing what they please. I really hope that he didn't force himself on that woman, if so he should have someone a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier stick something large where the sun doesn't shine. If he didn't then he is still guilty of adultery and doesn't deserve his beautiful wife.

Why would his wife stick by his side like Hillary did? Once a cheater, always a cheater. I'll bet if he wasn't rich and famous, she would have kicked his sorry arse to the curb where he belongs. And I dont buy his sappy apology, go buy a clue with all your wealth.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am confident the Court will arrive a fair judgment on the matter.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Small potato one, small potato two.........

He's a Laker - to hell with the whole franchise.

He's stinkin' rich......even if his wife divorces him and takes half, he'll still be getting the -on-the-road-nookie and have a couple hundred million left over.

Corporate Media will take every look possible at every small news item possible to take the focus off of Bush's mis-management and the fast approaching New Vietnam.

Did I mention he's a Laker? We don't take kindly to them thar Western confrence teams round ch'ere!

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"Two months before a 19-year-old woman accused Los Angeles Lakers All-Star Kobe Bryant of forcing her to have sex with him, she overdosed on pills and was rushed to a hospital, her friends say, according to a report in the Orange County Register."

www.newsmax.com.../7/20/212647

I'm not sure if this has any bearings on whether or not she's telling the truth but could be real weapon in the hands of Byrant's defense. I personally would not be suprised if he did it. It seems that since we've had people getting paid millions to play, we've had people who think the world has been served to them on a platter and basically I guess it has. Its tough to tell if this is just an ego-maniac gone on a wild sexual kick..or just some lady trying to make a quick million on a law suit.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
One of the most difficult parts of prosecuting a rape case, is first, proving there was intercourse. Kobe has already admittted to that... Next, is proving that the sex wasn't consensual. If they have even a little physical evidence to show this, then it's going to come down to he said, she said, and to a jury in that town....he's going down. As the victim has renamed nameless, and has publicly stated that she doesn't want a dime from him....it looks like he's guilty to me. If it was just for money, we'd know her name and she'd be doing interviews. Either that, or she's more savvy than people give her credit for, and given her recent overdose....I think that'd be barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
heres what i think happened. he banged her while she consented! but after they got done, she probally though, "hey, he's rich. i could say that he assulted me and cash in BIG TIME on that." thats what happened

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
heres what i think happened. he banged her while she consented! but after they got done, she probally though, "hey, he's rich. i could say that he assulted me and cash in BIG TIME on that." thats what happened

[Edited on 28-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

I think you're right. I saw interviews with 5 friends of hers where they were there and she bragged at some party about having sex with him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join