It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do u think is up with them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Washinton(july 18) by the AP inserted from aol

President Bush and PM Tony Blair defended thier right to justified the war. Both have stated they will are not wrong about Iraq and it's capabilities of WMD.

Blair stated 'that a menace has been deffeated'.
"If we are wrong, we will have destroyed a threat that at its least is responsible for inhuman carnage and suffering,'' Blair said Thursday in a historic address to Congress. "That is something I am confident history will forgive.''

Bush then replied: "Given Saddam's history of violence and aggression, it would have been reckless to place our trust in his sanity or his restraint,'' Bush said. "As long as I hold this office I will never risk the lives of American citizens by assuming the good will of dangerous enemies.''

After the well thought speech that were performed by the world leaders they would hope that would quiet the public
on whether iraq had weapons or not and/or did Bush lied so he could go to war.

Recently Bush has been critize about his decision on the iraqi war by the democrats, after Bush has made his stae of the union address. The white house claims that the staement should have been out of the speech.

Both leaders sought to distract the public from the controversy in refocusing the war against terroism

"Saddam Hussein produced and possessed chemical and biological weapons, and was trying to reconstitute his nuclear weapons program,'' Bush said.

``We won't be proven wrong,'' he added. ``I believe that we will find the truth. ... And that'll end all this speculation.''

What i think of what took place yesterday is just to blind the public of what was really the goals of Bush and the nwo. That speech was made up by the nwo to distract the public(like they always do)
But my question is: what does Britan have to do with what's going on and if it's connected to the nwo, what it's
role in the nwo and what part does it play in the secret society

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well Blair is Bush's dog so to speak he does what ever
Bush says it seems like they are lovers!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

BRAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where do u find these hilarious links??

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
google my friend,
i do a search, and see what pops up.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think Bush and Blair are just following the first and only rule when caught in a lie, which is just to never give in, no matter what.

The same thing we've all seen when the so called Playa' with the cool girlfriend get's caught cheating in the relationship. Even if the girlfriend comes home to see her half naked man saying goodbye to the nameless chick walking out the door with wrecked hair and open blouce. He just keeps sayin' "Baby, we weren't doin' nothin', she's just a friend." over and over and over until there is like a Jedi mind trick effect and the girlfriend finally just gives up from confusion.

It's either that or they've both gone so far off the deep end that their delusions have become their reality..

top topics

join