It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conflicting Reports of the Pope's death...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The Pope has finally succumbed to his ills.

Info here: www.yahoo.com...

News agencies report the Pope has died. There is no Vatican confirmation. Hopefully the new Pope will behave himself so he doesn't get assassinated like Pope John Paul 1.

Hopefully the new Pope will allow priests to marry......

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Lol, I doubt it my friend.

The rules of Catholicism go deeper than just the Pope's authority.

However, I seem to recall the popular conspiracy about how this is our last true pope, and now comes the hour when the Anti-Christ takes his 7 year reign?

Can anyone provide info on this (I know its been covered here before).

-wD

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You probably should edit your title until some confirmation has been made.

You provide a link that totally contradicts your story.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Try the conspiracies in religion fourm or NWO fourm, or even Secret Societies Fourm. They usually have somebody with a thread on this subject.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is this a religious conspiracy?

Wrong forum, inaccurate story with contradicting link, whats the deal here?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
However, I seem to recall the popular conspiracy about how this is our last true pope, and now comes the hour when the Anti-Christ takes his 7 year reign?
-wD

2005+7=2012

It's the beginning of the end. I just hope that the Texans can win a Super Bowl in the next seven years.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The pope has not died. watch BBC New 24 There is a live feed from The Vatican www.news.bbc.co.uk...

Why make such false statements???

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm starting to think the world is ending aswell. However I refuse to be scared or to go around babbling that the end is comeing. Rather I will live life to the fullest! Party till' I'm sick! Because is everyone else is dead, then I certinly don't care if I am too. Heack if the world doesn't end then well I'll have gone out young and having fun, experiencing what this world has to offor. I DO wish I could have lived longer if the world is ending, but if its the end, what can you do?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
www.freerepublic.com...

8. The Labor of the Son. JOHN PAUL II. 1978-Present. John Paul II is the most travelled Pope in history. He has circled the globe numerous times, preaching to huge audiences everywhere he goes. Even though he was once shot, he has not seemed to slow down. He has recently written a book which has enjoyed a large circulation. Like the sun which never ceases to labor and provides light daily, this Pope has been incessant. John Paul II was born on May 18, 1920. On that date in the morning there was a near total eclipse of the sun over Europe. TProphecy - The 110th Pope is "De Labore Solis" (Of the Solar Eclipse, or, From the Toil of the Sun). The corresponding pope is John Paul II (1978-present). John Paul II was born on May 8, 1920 during an eclipse of the sun. Like the sun he came out of the East (Poland). Like the sun he has visited countries all around the globe while doing his work (he is the most-traveled pope in history).

9. The Glory of the Olive. The Order of St. Benedict has said this Pope will come from their order. It is interesting that Jesus gave his apocalyptic prophecy about the end of time from the Mount of Olives. This Pope will reign during the beginning of the tribulation Jesus spoke of. The 111th prophesy is "Gloria Olivae" (The Glory of the Olive). The Order of Saint Benedict has claimed that this pope will come from their ranks. Saint Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world his Order, known also as the Olivetans, will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its fight against evil.

10. PETER THE ROMAN - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration. He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived. The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Malachy's final words:

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city (Rome, the seat of the Vatican) will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The Holy See is still alive! The first reports were incorrect. His time however is running out. I can't wait to see a Papal Conclave live on T.V. this month.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I really doubt an anti-christ will appear after he has died, but hey that's just what I think... If one should appear, expect the world to be saved.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Has there ever been a "true" Pope? I'm not much of a fan of the whole Pope concept and don't want to get into it now with his death and all. I think he was certainly a kind and gentle man.....I have no idea what the Anti-Christ would have to do with the Pope. The Pope is a creation of the Catholic Church and has nothing to do with the Bible!!

The pope has not died. watch BBC New 24 There is a live feed from The Vatican www.news.bbc.co.uk...

Why make such false statements???

Not making false statements. He has passed. Your live feed must not be so live. It's all over the news.....

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

Not making false statements. He has passed. Your live feed must not be so live. It's all over the news.....

Oh really?

Do you have a link?

That BBC site is saying he is still alive.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Every news site that I have looked at just now says he is still alive as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All the news I see says he is in deteriorating condition but his heart and brain are still functioning.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It all makes sense. Not to long ago the was a thread here about how three asteroids are heading for earth. It said that sometime this summer "The World Would End." Now it all makes sense. I knew those connect the dot pages in first grade would come in handy some day.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm not a Catholic, but I'll give this Pope his props. He was an equal partner with Thatcher and Reagan in bringing down the Berlin Wall and ending Soviet Communism. I don't know if many young people know that. He was an incredible leader. May he rest in peace - if he's dead!

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Until thier is actually a statement this thread should be removed because all it is doing is causing rumours to start!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yahoo and the drudge report originally posted he died. They've both changed their reports. Drudge, siting mixed messages.

According to the Malachy prophecy, doesn't the new pope have to be in place this month? Or is it this day?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy

Come on Zabilgy, where's your link?

You posted this hours ago, is YOUR feed live?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join