It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ciudad Juarez (Chihuahua) Mexico....Whats happening there???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I´m from Spain, the other day I had the oportunity to hear in the radio what I think is terrible....

In Ciudad Juarez, state of chihuahua, Mexico, in the latest years
more than 4000 women have dessapeared ¡¡¡¡ and more than (officially) 370 have beeen found dead...
Non officially more than 500, even 700....

So, whats haappening there??? Most of the women are really young, 17 to 23 or 24 years old...

At first, I thought that it was some organization trading with human organs (hearts, lungs, kidneys...) but there is no evidence of that.

Most of the girls also show evidence of brutal violence and rape. Local police and authorities don´t do anything, they take to the jail some guys and say that they are the assasins without any proof.... absurd....

Then, I thought ......well.........Where Chihuahua state is??

Near USA frontier ¡¡¡¡ What an area for this case to happen ¡¡

There are so much militar bases near the mexico frontier that at least one should have human experimentation project....
Why not think then they are kidnapping the women(more than 4000)to make some experiments?????

Knows someone something about this????

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Is this not the mexican state that is in a state of civil unrest and revolution?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Is there any good newsstation/reliable source backing this up?

EDIT: Check this out: www.sky.com...

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Phood]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I dont know anything about the political situation of the Chihuahua state, only that authorities want to create some confusion and to turn aside attention to other things, thats for sure.

I think there is no normal government that avoids the situation of a state where their young women are being killed so brutally.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thats the point tho. The State is experiencing something close to a civil war and the actual government doesn't have much authority.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
its a shame to watch how the leaders of my parents home land are corrupted. A lot of corruption is hapening in mexico. The leaders and those who should help you fall to "the dark side" when a suitcase of money is presented to them.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The area where these women are disapearing is where mostly, american companies have opened slave labor workshops as well as other foreign companies. The place is a sexual, predators dream come true. Women from all over Mexico flock there from all over Mexico and Latin America. Men get hired there too, but the ratio, so I've been told is like 90/10.
No one knows for sure how many young women have been raped and murdered there, because Mexico is good at burying the secret with the bodies. I'm sure in my mind that the killers are mostly, Mexican police that face no consequences as well as American perverts who understand the lack of judicial concern for these peasants.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Those women are probably very well and living in the US now.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
alive and well?

are we expected to believe they hate their families and friends so much they never even phone back? what about those whose bodies were found? everyone who does not refuse to see knows what's going on here. it makes me sick.

arizona.indymedia.org...

www.libertadlatina.org...

do people really expect such crimes will remain covered-up indefinitely?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I guess that sometime in the future "they" might present for us a "serial killer", a "monster" who have "admitted" to have done all the killings. The real killers will of course go free. They will be punished in their afterlifes instead (hopefully). There are a lot of sick # (*beep*) out there, that´s for sure. They´re not human...

new topics

top topics

join