It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the World/Dreams

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
well, not really an end of the world dream but...

i dreamt once i was standing in the middle of the road of a downtown city street. looking far ahead i see tall office buildings. suddenly i see a rocket/missile type object fly pass me just overhead. close enough to feel a rumbling effect. seconds later it hits a building in the distance causing an instance explosion. another few seconds later i feel the shockwave of the blast hit me and i felt a great amount of heat (kinda like the heat coming out of an oven when u open it). kinda scary..

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This is an old thread...but I figured it's better to add to then start a new one..
Great topic btw...
I've had many "end of the world" type dreams..
Heres one that stands out-
It's so weird too how you feel when you wake up from one of these type of dreams, anyway...
This one started out rather normal I was in the grocery store shopping of course-someone was with me-just can't remember who. We walked out of the store and the sky went from light to very dark and grey, we felt the sudden urge to run to the car, fear just came over me and other people were running about as well..when we got in the car we looked again at the sky and it turned like and orange color, as we were driving away we looked back and right above the grocery store was a HUGE ship, just kind of hovering over the store. Everyone on the road was driving mad trying to get somewhere yet, nowhere..I suddenly started to panic at the thought and desire to be with my family, so that's where I started to drive...as we were driving down the street they lived on we noticed no sound, no movement, like no life around at all....I passed the house because the door was open and there were these "things" running about around the yard, I really started to freak out and cry and felt extreme doom and fear...(I also remember I kept saying over and over"they can't see us in the car") almost as if they couldn't sense us as we were surrounded by metal? We just kept driving trying to find life somewhere...seems that everyone was just GONE all of a sudden, except us...the person I was with suggested a place and then-we were there in like this factory (?)
we were running through the halls going somewhere and it seemed like the halls were neverending, then we came to a big room and there were people everywhere
I was searching for anyone I might know(like family) but I didn't recognize anyone! The person I was with vanished too...and then suddenly I was alone in some type of huge room(different) but there was metal fencing all around-like a cage? I remember hearing this load echo type sound that kept getting closer and louder..there was a hole type thing in the floor and I just jumped in...and slid down a tube like thing...I started running through this tight metal hall and feeling as though I was being followed, I ran faster and faster...then I woke up, and I was on metal bed thing and I know this because I felt freezing cold..and I was shivering, with fear and being cold....there was nothing binding me there so I stood up and looked around...everything there was all so strange and unfamiliar, and I could hear these sounds like whispers all around(it was like if you were in a crowd of many and everyone was whispering all at once) I saw these "things" all around the room like they were working or something, but it's like they couldn't see me, because they paid me no attention....I tried to speak but my voice was gone! Nothing would come out...Then it was like I couldn't move all of a sudden, and then I woke up....
OK so maybe that's not really end of the world(seemed like though it was "my" ending) I've had many many dreams like this so clear and yet they make no sense..I don't even think of stuff like that either...the really strange thing is that after I have a dream like this, I go through a long period and even I SWEAR...a year or more of not dreaming at all-or at least not remembering them

So whatcha think? Think I'm "really" looney now? How about you guys...any dreams like this??
Magestica

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
...yup...I have had many dreams about the End of Days...or at least the final days leading up to it...

...often my dreams bear similarity to what Magestica has just described...

...my dreams will find me outside, just going about my normal dreaming...and then the skys go dark, large clouds start to roll in...then I notice that the clouds aren't clouds at all...but in fact large craft of some description. Sometimes the clouds just act as camoflage for them...like a misty haze that just vanishes as you focus upon them. These craft always fill me with dread...and I run...run in fear and with nowhere to go. The craft send down smaller landing craft, hundreds of them, swarming down with their probe-lights scanning the ground for life/movement...people are running and screaming, hundling behind bushes...anywhere...trying desparately to not be found. The search-beams pick them out...the light shines through them and they throw their heads back in agony as they vanish like every atom in their body has just disintergrated.

Metal does seem to disrupt the search/probe-beams...as does concrete (having hidden within the rubble of buildings in some dreams), or maybe its the steel reinforcement of the concrete...either way, it buys time. I usually retreat into the sewers through some man-hole cover...there are other people down there too who have escaped.

There are far more to these dreams that I can post here...or would even like to share right now...much of these dreams I have written about in poetry...as poetry seems a 'safe' way for me to express these things.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I passed the house because the door was open and there were these "things" running about around the yard, I really started to freak out and cry and felt extreme doom and fear...

Yep, doom and fear, there'll be plenty of it in the future for you me dear

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just a thought........

Ever wonder why these dreams occur to a few and not to everyone???
Why some people stop having these dreams all together???
why do they start happening all of a sudden???
Why they may stop happening all of a sudden???

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I often wonder the same thing. Why many have dreams like these and even have dreams that are connected, such as mine and Aliens. I actually believe most people if not all, do have dreams like these, but they pass them off as just a petty dream...and if they continually do this, then they won't remember their dreams...I think dreams of any sort are insights to things in life, so I respect them and try always to remember them...good or bad. As I've already stated this in a few different threads here, and am probably labeled ATS "dream girl" because of this..*cough* 29MV29-I'm not offended though at all, by this, it's what makes me different and different is good

Why do we stop dreaming? Good question and I really haven't figured this out yet..I know when I was pregnant, I didn't dream or perhaps didn't remember my dreams therefore I assumed they stopped? I know I was extremely stressed the entire pregnancy as there was one problem after the next, not to mention I was told I tested positive(or she did) for her to be born without a brain-this was at only 5 months, so yes stress level was maxed for the rest of the pregnancy(she turned out with one and very healthy) So could it be stress related that we "stop" dreaming? Seems logical to me? Or perhaps we are so focused on something else we don't think about dreams and remembering them?

I think they start happening because we "tune" in on them more-it's more once again that we are focused on them, therefore it may SEEM they just start, but they were always there we just tuned them out...I certainly notice that the more I tune in to them and even try again and again-which could take months even-I start to see them clearer and clearer...I guess it's like anything else, the more we practice the better we become at something...

Again if you read the second paragraph-it makes sense to me why it may seem like we stop dreaming..

helen~I'm by far no expert on dreams and analizing them...these are just my thoughts and my personal opinions about dreams..as I'm sure you know though anyway...Alien could probably add a way better opinion then I here...and make better sense too..I don't know though...alot of people say dreams are things we see daily or even a week or longer before we dream about it...basically things we hold in our minds or subconscious and while sleeping we tap into better then we would while awake. I don't really believe this to be true though..because for one simple reason-I have dreamt of things/people/places etc...that I KNOW I've never seen before...and even things I never think about at all...so I see dreams as more of an awakening to things/people/places...things that are perhaps real...we just haven't been 'subjected' to yet by the physical eyes.
All of our minds hold alot of knowledge that we may never even use here in this physical world, because it may traumatize us if we did...so this is how we deal with that knowledge-through dreams...or even a way we may prepare for that knowledge in the future...I have SOOO many different thoughts about dreams that I could just go on here forever about this...hehe, I won't though...but I hope this helps answer your questions or atleast add insight to them

Sincerely, Magestica

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
thanks for the input Majestica...

Reason why I wrote those questions was because i remember yrs ago having simillar dreams.....although not to that extent .........or maybe its been a long time and i dont remember

Any way, ''night mares'' what i would call them.....or maybe just 'warning' im not sure.......
I remember being in a dark room all alone apart from a
dark clothed 'person'......In the corner of the room
was this 'dark clothed person'who would call me to go there....hand gesture ..no talking......i would get scared and start to walk toward the ''corner'' but never did i succeed in reaching the corner.......although i was scared, i was drawn toward that ''dark figure''

Now , i do know that it was foreshadowing me of the future.....I was into u.fo.'s,horror movies, seances, reading of occult(although i enjoyed reading up on it i never got involved into the Occult(although came very close )........only because i was a ''loner'' .......I enjoyed to be left alone and be by myself........not that i didn't like other people
just ''low self esteem '' I guess....
Any way...........this same dream went on for yrs......not every night , but enough for me to picture it now.....(I'm now 35 .....I would have been around 11 yrs old.....
It may not seem like a ''scary'' sorta dream, but you know when something does not feel good......and something that feels evil (bad )........

Although the Paranormal fascinates me , I now understand what it is .........(am I making sense ??? )

Dad was actually fascinated by the same stuff......but never did anything with it......I guess i took over........and luckily i understood what was happening.....

Dreams are sometimes very prophetic.....it is our subconscience telling us that there is life besides earthly living, and that not all is as it seems........be it a bad dream or a good dream , it is a difficult thing to descifer what the true meaning behind it is.............
I dont pay any attention to my dreams any more...........I see my life as it is.......and that's enough for me to worry about.............

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by helen670]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
You are making perfect sense..I honestly think that if we are to believe in the light (God) we definately need to believe in the dark(Satan) and even learn about it. For some reason the light side for me comes so easily...like there is little research I need to do to believe and "feel" the power of God-but then the darkness is so full of mystery and it seems no matter how many years you study about it, you never stop learning..we should "know" our ememy completely, and what he and his followers are capable of..that way we don't fall under their 'illusions'...so to speak.

About your dream/vision of the dark figure in the corner calling to you..helen~I've had the same thing the same vision-I call it more of a vision because I felt "awake" not asleep and in dream state..What is "it"? I called it the "void" and definately EVIL...just as I believe we have angels watch over us...I belive we have "demons" or voids-whatever you wanna call it-watch over us..it does seems they are more eager to be seen, and this I can't figure out...they have to know the utter fear they invoke in us...and maybe they think that is the way they can make us weaker and more interested, thus lose our faith and seek out the dark side..of course we aren't that easy to turn, and this is why I feel the the dark side seeks out certain people...because they are more "challanging" to them...if they were to call us in, it would be a great feeling of accomplishment to them, and thus they would laugh in the face of God, like haha, we got another one of your strong ones...This is just my thoughts about evil verses good and how they truly fight for our souls all the time. And especially through dreams/visions and our subconscious mind...
Thank you helen for sharing that...makes you 'really' think when you have the same type of dream/vision as even a stranger across the world..this is what I insist on about 'dreams' and how important they are..
Magestica

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hey i got a question for you, how do you ladies expect to save yourself and your child when the end will come?

Is there anything you can do? Eh?

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You just seem to follow me all over the board and make STUPID and POINTLESS comments that I've asked you to elaborate on...ya know. What is the deal with you and your questions/comments towards me? Do TELL....
That question there...tops all of them though...HENCE this is END WORLD dreams thread...HELLO??? Answer me...I'm waiting..

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberator
Hey i got a question for you, how do you ladies expect to save yourself and your child when the end will come?

Is there anything you can do? Eh?

...perhaps they are already saved...and don't need to expect anything...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
..............Well, when the time comes.......and God only knows...............Then i guess i will leave my fate and my family in the hands of God...............

Fear only the one that can Judge you....Body and Soul....People can only Kill Or destroy your Body........But the Soul is God's..........

I fear only God ............and not what can destroy the body..........And i tell my daughter the same thing........The body will one day rot and go into the dirt ........The Soul Will live on.........According to your Life on Earth.............all will be revealed........(written in the book of life)

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That was very well said

I don't understand "liberator" and his comments..

Magestica

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
What is the deal with you and your questions/comments towards me? Do TELL....

Is this all about YOU? i'm not following YOU, but you prolly think that YOU is the most beautiful the most wondeful goddes so everyone follows YOU
Yeah, what would we do without YOU?

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
WOW Noob, your on your own.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ive had 3

1. i was close to the beach (i live in FLA) and the sky turned dark and cloudy and it was so windy. the moon and the sun was out at the same time and moon was huge and dark brownish red. no one said it was the 'END' but i just somehow knew it. i was only 18 when i drempt it but i was 30 something in the dream. i dont remember the rest.

2. on the beach again there were green vines growing everywhere and everyone was outside, weather was dark, windy and looking for something over the horizon on the beach. thats all i remember, it was scary though.

3. in the far future, i was in this classroom all white and the earth wasnt a divided planet, it was more like a global village and we all knew it was the END. the earth was spiraling out of control in space, and we were waiting for us to explode/implode/collide, whatever. we were waiting for death. i balled up on the floor and started saying these affirmations like i knew i would end up somewhere else after it was over. then nothing. i dont remember.......

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So Isis changes in weather, thats what you call end of the word?

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
no liberator, like i said there was a omnipresent 'knowing' that it was the END. you know how you just know # in your dreams and you dont know how you know, you just do?

Oh and Liberator, i hope you didnt think i was being a major bitch to you on your post about the war being a 'joke', it's hard to say what you want in the manner you want to when your only typing, some things are meant to be light hearted....

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Uhhhhh it was this "knowing" that its the end, yeaaah you got some talents, you, nostradamus wonnabe
should open a phychic hot line or something, will make a lot of dough with that knowledge of yours.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
oh ok liberator i see that your immature attitude really DID take offense to my 'light-hearted' reply to your offensive post.
yeah, ok like i'm really trying to be a nastradamus wannabe thats so funny

Please DO learn how to spell, especially while trying to act like the smart-ass you're not. thanx.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join