It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are we up to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi havent been on ats for a couple of months now... how goes the black labyrinth quest. What leads are you pursuing if any. I want to crack this.
Big D

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I love your avatar. I watch Little Britain religiously here in Australia and my favorite sketch is the wheelchair guy and his carer.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks,
Have you been working on BL? I was dabbling with some ideas earlier this year but from what I can see not much progress has been made...?
Big D

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
Thanks,
Have you been working on BL? I was dabbling with some ideas earlier this year but from what I can see not much progress has been made...?
Big D

I really have little idea what BL is. I have looked at the games and events and, to tell the truth, they are beyond me.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I posted my idea of what it could be about in another thread.

Giving this more thought (whilst in bed actually) a line some one wrote on here stuck in my head. The fact that some of these "games" might have no solution.

Then I started thinking about the whole idea of denying ignorance and "how the mighty have fallen"

Could it be that there is no answer because there is no question? The whole purpose is to show that sometimes there is nothing to decypher/uncover/crack/work out.

Putting it into a useful context, some people around these boards assume there is some hidden angle or something to be solved in every day aspects and current events. The value of this excercise I think is to show that we shouldnt assume this. We should always remember that there are cases when there is absolutely nothing to work out and let it go.

Assuming theres something to figure out is ignorant, knowing that there is some times nothing to work out is to deny that ignorance.

Basically when confronted with something where there clearly is no question people should entertain the notion that there maybe nothing to solve.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you guys know that after months of research, I finally figured out BL (no kidding). I'll post the results sometime tomorrow (Sunday), keep an eye out for them.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Just wanted to let you guys know that after months of research, I finally figured out BL (no kidding). I'll post the results sometime tomorrow (Sunday), keep an eye out for them.

Oh Thank GOD!!! If this is april fools, I WILL find you! ;-)

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

You realize april first was the day before you posted this and that yesterday was sunday.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
You realize april first was the day before you posted this and that yesterday was sunday.

Believe it or not, I really do have the solution. Matter of fact I'll post the the conclusion right now...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok, its been an hour, not considering that you had said you were going to do it yesterday. I don't understand, whats the hold up? You'll post it in a new thread in this forum no?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
ok, its been an hour, not considering that you had said you were going to do it yesterday. I don't understand, whats the hold up? You'll post it in a new thread in this forum no?

In a new thread, I'm slowly working on it, getting all the facts straight, should be done pretty soon. Hopefully

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yah I can't wait to read the end result. I want to see if i was even headed in the right direction. I stopped focusing a while back and then got caught up in all of those poems thinking they were new clues, so once again I have stopped. I will wait for you to post. Anxious.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
I will wait for you to post. Anxious.

It's coming along, just trying to get everything in order.

new topics

top topics

join