It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One step closer in our destiny...To being a farm animal...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is not cool people...

www.cnn.com...

How many times do we have to say "NO" to this before we are heard???

They wanted to test it by putting it the products we buy, which caused a sh!t storm of Privacy Concerns, so it was recalled. I was really hoping that was going to get the point across. I guess not!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
well that chip is completely unnecessary for the vast majority of people. I hope most people realize that! most people won't be kidnapped and don't have medical problems so serious that instant information is required in an emergency. (even in that case, those medical badges seem to do the job.) I've got a driver's license, student ID and health care card that do the job of the chip, with the advantage that they aren't implanted under my skin. I'd rather have a larger wallet and nothing permanently implanted in me, personally.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
"
Implantable human tracking chip launched

While the idea of using the chip to track people has raised privacy concerns in the United States, the idea has been popular with Mexicans.
"

How long ago, i can remember resident sceptics would swear that no chip would ever be advanced enough to track persons location?

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And why you say we are closer to being farm animals?

Humans are animals, the difference between humans and other animals is you treat them like # and have no respect for other life.

Whatever you do it will always come back to you.

new topics

top topics

join