It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bobby Fisher Vs the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Seems like Bobby Fisher has finally won the game of his life... to escape from the tyranny of the US and the New World Order and find a safe haven where he could live the rest of his life in peace and freedom.

Fisher, Chess grandmaster and world champion, gives the finger at the US!

How could America imprison, humiliate and torture the very same man who made the US beat USSR at chess? He served his nation like a hero and he was treated like sh-t by it in return.

I just love this quote, and the fact that it comes from his mouth:

“Bush does not respect law,” he said, calling Koizumi a “stooge” for America. “The U.S. is evil. They talk about the axis of evil. What about the allies of evil … the U.S., England, Japan, Australia? These are the evildoers.”

Since Iceland has an extradition treaty with the U.S., Fischer’s future is still in doubt. When asked if he intended to tone down his anti-U.S. rhetoric, he chuckled.

“I grew up with the concept of freedom of speech. I’m too old,” he said. “It’s too late for me to adjust to the new world, the new world order.”

I guess it speaks for itself on to which political side the brightest among us are... Resisting the US empire!

join