It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Fools Birthday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Okay some or most of might not know me all too well, But Today April 1st is my birthday. WOOHOO i'm 25yrs old YAH for me. what am i going to do tommorrow well i'm going to work than i'm going to sit down at home until its not my birthday anymore why...................because seriously i'm tired of all the Birthday April Fools' gift and treats i get. I've had it all from exploding presents to fake phone calls about relatives passing away. At this point I nolonger enjoy the jokes simply becasue I expect them and see them a week in advance. But i never tell my family and friends that, Wouldn't wanna spoil their fun
, And i never tell people i work with simply for the fact that getting an empty box as a gift gets old quick.

But nonetheless i I'm excited , I'll be a quarter of a century old and i know my life is just starting out! Unfortunetly i can no longer blame my stupidy on youth so i'm gonna have to find a new excuse.

Here's my favorite aprils joke

What did the doctor say to your mother when you were born?
ApRIL FOOLS HE"S REALLY YOURS!!!!!!!hehehe
:w::w:

don't worry i'm celebrating my B-day on sunday WOOHOO

[edit on 1-4-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
HAPPY B-Day brotherman.....:w:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Happy birthday bud.
I guess you are sick of April fools, huh? Can't say I blame ya after having joke presents every year for your b-day.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Happy birthday bud.
I guess you are sick of April fools, huh? Can't say I blame ya after having joke presents every year for your b-day.

LOL i'm just sick of the predictable ones! most people give away the pun before they tell the joke if you know what i mean

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Happy birthday. Anyhow the good news is that every year means more respect. The bad news is you only have about five years tops before your body goes downhill.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to you

party hard

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well ATS is pulling all kinds of April Fools jokes just for you. Let's see, Bush cancelling the space program, ATS supposedly being hacked, the staff becoming feds, all the mods using the custom title "BANNED MEMBER".

But I'm sure that you're used to that sort of stuff.

[edit on 4/1/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
totally didn't read what the hell was written above and also it turns out they put alot of work into what they did around the board so i take back the comments i made taht might of seems rude, I think i was just being Bitchy cause well its my birthday i can do waht i want
HEY IT"S MY BIRTHDAY

BTW thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Holy crap my friends got me SOOO drunk woohoo what day is it?!?!?!?!?:w:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Happy bvelated, whenever you wake from you r drunken sleep...

new topics

top topics

join