It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush...CANCELS the Space Shuttle Program!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ya should have had it where the american people immediately got royally peeved off and placed Bush up for aution on Ebay......

For Sale.....One Used Dictator....Use At Your Own Risk!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
That was a good one
You had me going until the Ebay part , I was all like I cant believe he going to do this after all that talk of going back to the moon and mars.

That was great

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
got me too. until the ebay thing.........

good job!

angie

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I was wondering who would be the first to play the 'April Fools' card

Good one M.

Im still waiting for the mighty SO to pull one over on us though. I just know He and some staff have something up their sleave........

[edit on 4/1/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
odd this declaration comes on the heels of the discover of water on mars...and other major scientific finds....and if this is the case and not an april fools gag what happens to deep impact project? When you pull a prank things such as high profile items should be covered other wise why make the effort to get busted dead off. And on a personal note , Bush is to greedy and to self involved to give anything away for free for any reason.

[edit on 1/4/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't know...with all the weird stuff I've seen for sale on ebay, something like the international space station wouldn't surprise me too much.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
looks like Murcielago is an aprils fool lol

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufi0o
looks like Murcielago is an aprils fool lol

ahhh No. I was the one who posted the joke, and added to it, but you people are good, since you figured out it was an Aprils fools joke with the first post. I figured there would be some people crying and ranting...dang.

oh and Argus, thanks for tha site. I like this one.

The Taco Liberty Bell
In 1996 the Taco Bell Corporation announced that it had bought the Liberty Bell from the federal government and was renaming it the Taco Liberty Bell. Hundreds of outraged citizens called up the National Historic Park in Philadelphia where the bell is housed to express their anger. Their nerves were only calmed when Taco Bell revealed that it was all a practical joke a few hours later. The best line inspired by the affair came when White House press secretary Mike McCurry was asked about the sale, and he responded that the Lincoln Memorial had also been sold, though to a different corporation, and would now be known as the Ford Lincoln Mercury Memorial.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If this really were true, I would be yelling "Impeach!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Since I read this on April 2nd, I thought it was real at first. The whole April fools thing slipped my mind with the pope dieing and all. Good prank though.

lol if it were really true I would have spent every penny I had trying to get that spacestation.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hahahah, dang almost got me there!

I was thinking Ebay was probably one of those PR stunts bush pulls to be funny...

and then I checked the date of the article and ti was all clear to me...

good one!
scared me for a sec...I love the Space Shuttle...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I wonder how much the space station would go for? I betcha bill gates would pony up a couple billion for it. And the whole EBay thing didn't even throw me off that much.... you really think they would give it away? I think Bush would sooner drag it down and sell it at a Pawn Shop in Compton, than to give it away. I'd be more interested in buying a shuttle though... that would be totally cool... cept for the whole 'burning up on reentry' thing. Anyways, thnx for the laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join