It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pirate Crew (Formerly the Dolphin Crew)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That's right, the Pirates are coming. And no, none of those sissy software pirates, REAL pirates, just like the Pirates of the Caribbean! We used to be the "Hombres del muertos, dolphins", but things changed and we're now the Pirate Crew (A new name may still be in progress). We've already got some members, and anyone who wants to join can send me a U2U requesting to be in the crew, and I'll reply to you as soon as I can. Hell, I might even give you a nick-name. How cool would that be? But hurry up, the ships-a-sailin'!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Oh, and anyone currently in the Pirate Crew, make sure you've changed your signature!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
what is the pirate crew?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It should be the Dolphin Pirate Experience Feat. MC Skittlz
I'll join!!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
what is the pirate crew?

Why, a crew of pirates! When you become a member of the pirate crew, you put a thing in your signature announcing your membership with the pirate crew. We encourage civil debate, free of name calling and other petty stuff, and we will jump on people who do exercise that kind of childish behaviour. *NOTE: Even when dealing with people who choose to act this way, WE will not act this way*.

On a serious note, it's really just a fun thing I came up with life the hoff or anti-hoff militia.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Come on! Join the Pirate Crew!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm in.

*salutes*

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
I'm in.

*salutes*

Wohoo! Welcome abord, nerdling. Go head and put something in your sig! You can be my second-first mate, since dj is already first mate.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Err... I guess I'll join... MC Skittlz is in the hizzow.....

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hope the ship has'nt sailed I wanna join.........I can't send personal U2U's yet cuz I just joined and I'm still learing how to use this cite I figured if I join, I'll get recosition and Some friends on ATS

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well, technically I haven't abandoned ship. But most of my members didn't put anything in their sigs, and it kinda just wound up fading out. You can still join if you wish. Who knows, maybe I'll raise the sails again sometime when everyone can get together and agree on something.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Aye mateys, there still be pirates here

:w:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
yeah you can count me in I'm not on line that much but when I am you can count me as part of the crew.....So what was that talk about a signture? any good ideas cuz mine at the moment is really um ...whats the word...hillbillyish ......

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miranda
yeah you can count me in I'm not on line that much but when I am you can count me as part of the crew.....So what was that talk about a signture? any good ideas cuz mine at the moment is really um ...whats the word...hillbillyish ......

Hmmm. Basically, you can just put something flashy in your sig to the effect of "Registered member of the Pirate Crew!". Something like that... Be creative. Put something in your avatar if you need to!

In fact... I need to put mine back in my sig.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think I would fit in just perfectly in this crew.....................Yaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!

I'll join, sounds kinda interesting and I don't argue and name call, I just kill (j/k).

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I think I would fit in just perfectly in this crew.....................Yaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!

I'll join, sounds kinda interesting and I don't argue and name call, I just kill (j/k).

That sounds good.

And if anyone else is thinking about joining, I'd really appreciate U2U's. It helps me keep track of members.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this is kinda off subjet but prirates have made a come back, not us but real ones... I herd on the news a while back that some comendeered (stole) a cruse ship......... any one else herd that?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wo, I tottally forgot all about this, hey Herman, did I quit, I dont remember, but if I did, I'd like to rejoin.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Count me in, har har har.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Of course you can rejoin, Iori. Although it's been kinda slow, the pirate crew is still fully functional. Anyone who wants to keep it going need only put a reminder in their sig or avatar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join