It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain has lost it's Sovereignty to the United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello, you guys killed a king with a hot poker in the @$$, hanged 3-5 of them, beheaded 2, couple of them died to lynch mobs/coups, maybe three died in battle? Or was it four? I swear, at least Franch only killed a couple of their royal families.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellequin
james the lesser you say we lost to america in 1778? i cont that more as a civil war because you wernt a nation then just a bunch of convicts.

Yeah, well, thanks for sending over the best and brightest to start the party, man.

As for losing sovreignty...I find it a bit ironic...First America beats England and gains it's independence and then over 200 years later, reverses the roles completely.

Man, that's so messed up...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   

No surprise, therefore, that the planned award to him of a congressional medal of honour for backing the US invasion of Iraq has been postponed. To be openly patronised in that way, under the circumstances, would be too embarrassing.

Actually, no deep conspiracy. The CMH takes three months to properly mint and will extended to Mr. Blair, who I think most here see as one of our few friends in the world, at that time.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooeuro
i fell so ashamed that your priminister could accept such a medal it almost as if the US is giveing its lad dog a goody treat. i see one way in which we can fight this american take over and that is the european union. i am british and we are a part of europe with hard assed people like the french i dont see the european defence ministries being told when and where they can launch cruise missiles.

another thing as for voting out government to to show our disapproval it makes no sence. look the two leading parties labour and conservatives, iean duncan smith is so weak in teams of his view on international affiars, recall he too supported us lead action. so my guess would be to vote lib dem. however i dont see them fixing our soverinty therefore i say stick with tony as he is pro-europe and thus the solution to getting away from american intervention.

I don't see where we have "taken over" anything...I don't see our flag waving in any capitol of the world as ruler??
And, if you mean that it seems that we have, it does. Since Ronnie Raygun broke the USSR we have been the big kid on the block. We all know how that works now don't we?? Little kids either suck up or get punched. Friend or foe. It is your neighborhood in macrocosm.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Big T

Do you remember in the staged media event of the toppling of the Saddam statue, that a couple of troops raised the US flag briefly, only to take it down on command just as quickly?

Your message exactly. Surreptition is key to the PNAC agenda.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
JTL

The french wiped out there whole aristocracy!!!!!! they didnt kill just the royal family when had they had their revolution the put all the counts,lords,royals etc to the chop & that wasnt just the men. The ones who survived fled to england for protection.

The king you say died of a hot poker up his a$$ was edward II acording to legend!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
the American revolutio? you guys only beat us off because you had the ability to keep fighting for so long. We just got fed up and went home.

And about the French, i found this site the other day

www.albinoblacksheep.com...

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Peace]

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace

the American revolutio? you guys only beat us off because you had the ability to keep fighting for so long. We just got fed up and went home.

Fed up and went home? Heh, my arse. You knew you were defeated, you surrendered, and that was all she wrote. Vive la Americana!

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
LOL peace that has got to be one of the best threads ive ever seen well played mate

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Got fed up? Is that why you came back in 1812, and lost again? Heck, you lost a major battle, after the war was over!

Oh well, one revolution in France compared to how many in England? You guys kept cutting off their heads, ramming hot pokers in their bums, hangings, and other forms of killing/torture. Gee, how civilized, you go out and kill the guy because you don't like him. At least us Americans are decent enough to vote the people we want in to power, not go hey, you married your cousin/sister/aunt, you deserve to be in power.

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
You vote for the people you wont in power & the poor bastards still get shot how wise you are indeed.

Oh i just rembered we burnt the white house to the ground & we kicked ya a$$ wen you went after Canada

anyway i think this thread has gone down the slippery slope of ruin.

[Edited on 26-7-2003 by Hellequin]

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We lost the battles, but we won the wars! Just ask Germany about that. They won a ton of battles, but did they win the war? I think not!!!! Once we went in, it was down hill for them.

Besides, the people don't shoot the president, the wackos(Booth)/NWO(JFK) do. In England the people get together, in America we lose our presidents to the NWO and other higher ups. Hell, why do you think the Warren Commission got so many rewards? They worked for NWO, did what the NWO wanted, they become presidents, secretary of whatever, get rich off of other things.

So, when was the last time America has lost a war to the Brits? Never!!! All Live For Democracy! Not inbreeds who will get killed by the people!

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
We lost the battles, but we won the wars! Just ask Germany about that. They won a ton of battles, but did they win the war? I think not!!!! Once we went in, it was down hill for them.

Besides, the people don't shoot the president, the wackos(Booth)/NWO(JFK) do. In England the people get together, in America we lose our presidents to the NWO and other higher ups. Hell, why do you think the Warren Commission got so many rewards? They worked for NWO, did what the NWO wanted, they become presidents, secretary of whatever, get rich off of other things.

So, when was the last time America has lost a war to the Brits? Never!!! All Live For Democracy! Not inbreeds who will get killed by the people!

"Democracy", are you sure about that one

legitgov.org...

www.gregpalast.com...

all about the $$$ in the US election, has absolutely nothing to do with the ordinary people, Bush even banned a few thousand from voting because it might have cost him the election.

Forget the most votes, it's all about whoever has the most mates in the supreme court.

Democracy means power to the people, one person, one vote. It certainly is not a term to use lightly and does not apply to the USA in this day and age at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, we still won the wars. Also, better to vote in then to have an inbreed who has birth defects.(of course, Bush ain't all that great)

Anyways, America has never lost a war to a European country. England has. America has never lost a war to itself, England has. America has never lost a war to a African country, England has. Anyways, America better. We made the nuke, the lightbulb, the plane, and many more.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
"Niagara Campaign of 1814--the American army's ambitious but failed attempt to wrest Canada from British control."

www.kansaspress.ku.edu...

"The 1813 campaign against Montreal must rank as one of the most dismal episodes in US Military History. No wonder it takes a Canadian like Donald Graves to write about it, as no American historian has wanted to touch it! Yet there is much food for thought here, and we as Americans have a lot to learn from our poor showing at the battles of Cryslers Farm and Chatanquay."

www.historyamericas.com...

Just two sites that really dont say much for your "never lost to a european nation argument"

i love the line that says "The American Army that went to war in 1812 was as bad or worse than the Spanish army of the period."

"Canada owes a great debt to the professionalism of the British regulars who defended her borders. Popular Canadian history has tried to down-play the contributions of the British troops, while boasting the role of the Indians and Militia. This is nonesense, and Mr.Graves more than sets the record straight here."

Brings a tear to my eye it does those brave souls fighting against the american oppressor & all this while we were beating Napoleon.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Uh, 1813 and 1814 were part of War of 1812. And we won that war, so I am still right.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
you were the ones attacking canada. Is canada part of the USA? So if you were the attackers but never conquered the place how does that make you the victor?

After the US failed in this britain advanced into the US all the way down to New Orleans were we got pretty thrashed. (2100 brits to 7 US killed & 6 wounded ouch).

But peace had already been declared so that dosnt count does it

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yes, we lost the BATTLE!!!! of Canada, which was one of the many battles in the WAR!!! of 1812. So, Germany beat Franch and England in dozens of battles in WWII, so they are the winners just because they won the battles. Wait, Germany lost the war even though they won a ton of battles. Sorry, don't go well you lost this battle so England won the war, because we won the war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join