It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is destroying itself.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
replying to the first post,

of course America is destroying itself, America is a dying super power and all super powers go through a period of destroying themselves. It happened to the Uk, Germany, USSR, etc.

The UK is still a super power and its not destroying its self, neither is America

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The UK is still a super power and its not destroying its self, neither is America

The UK is not a super power, we are far from one.
America is a declining super power, the signs are there.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Too right the signs are there.

All the US has left to do is instigate WW3 that involves Russian, China and the Middle-East to create the global climate needed to introduce the One World Government via the United Nations.

That is the US's purpose at this time. It's also its last purpose as a world superpower.

The Roman Empire was used to spread Christianity to the masses becuase this religion creates a mind entrapping secular mind-set that's ideal for their agendas. The British Empire was used to 'export' the Illuminati bloodlines across the world to get into power of all the countries and the current superpower, the United States is being used t create the global climate needed to implement the final stages of the New World Order.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Driver]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The UK is not a super power, we are far from one.
America is a declining super power, the signs are there.

Please dont think i'm being biased but it is genrally agreed upon that London & Paris are the operational head-quarters of the whole global conspiracy so actually, the UK is the global superpower behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is exactly what was mentioned in the bible, about the delusions and lies that will decieve the very elect. It's the thing about speculating on the NWO arising of the UN power. People the NWO is already here, it's already and slowly coming on us.... Creeping slowly and it's not the U.N or the illumnati.. Now we are seeing the rise of secularism, and the rise of the DRAGON, Communist China, there are others powers to be that will rise, Kingdoms rise and falls, empires expand and shrinks....... I have another theory on the endtimes which I will share in another post I will be starting, something that has been staring us right in our noses.... One more thing is it strange that with every generation things seem like it's going out of order and hmmm everyone seems to come to predict the endtimes? No one knows when the son of Man who eometh in the cloud.. Let's top this garbage of speculating..

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
we are aware the NWO is here and has been for many years.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Code 3

Once America is no longer able to do anything to stop the Tyranny it will spread worldwide and the NWO prison/slave planet will come to fruitation.

This is not a thoery this is what is wrong with the world.

I love that last line. We are headed for a bad ride, check out my post on this page its all about being a good obediant consumer.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
So i find myself asking this question a lot lately..

If we all know what is being setup, why don't we do something about it?

Most of the posts i see are useless. Posting here is like preaching to the choir.

A couple ideas for thought...

1) Organize a local militia between 10-20 close friends. Setup an evacutation plan and have supplies in order. Decide what is going to be done before the time comes.

2) Keep up on the news, who is doing what, who is talking to who, what country is rice going to next?

3) Learn from korean tactics.

4) Keep up to date on the latest and greatest that the military has to offer.. Theres a good chance most of you get the "military" channel.. If you know what they have, you know how to evade them.

5) We have no idea when this will occur and everyday must be that day. It may seem a little paranoid, but when/if (more like when) nuclear bombs start going off on your backdoor step you'll be happy you were ready. Btw, you can score anti-radiation meds on the net.

6) They already have concentration camps setup within the united states. There are 3 in ohio that i know of and one up in indianapolis that houses a crematorium(sp?). Most of these camps are new projects under disguise as "renovation of old military bases".

7) Make yourself scarce to the government. Meaning, keep out of trouble.. regardless of how absurd some of the laws are.

8) There is a large faction within the united states of non-indocterinated service men who know what is going on. Expect an organized rebellion.

9) The enemy will be indocterinated soldiers. Do not hesitate, there is no saving them.

10) People around you will be the only thing that keeps you alive. Society's bonus are the pure numbers which they will have to control. Since we don't have anyone to speak for us (congress obviously isn't doing their job). We have to speak for ourselves.

Pretty much everyone i've ever known has dreams that "come true". You all know what i'm talking about. The "Deja-vu" people sometimes experience once or twice a month. People always try to hide it because they may seem "crazy", "psycho", or may even start to doubt their own sanity. Everyone has these dreams... The reasoning i'm unsure of.. (continued below).. When you have deja-vu, you need to respect it and pay close attention.

Continued:

*I* *believe* (which means i have no factual basis for saying this) the reason for the deja-vu is because of how our brains operate. Our brain is like millions of spark gaps firing thousands or even millions of times a second. Tesla's "longitudnal em waves" research (which is what makes the world go round) say that such spark gaps are capable of being influenced, and are capable of influencing the ether of space which surrounds us. Through the longitudnal EM waves.

Dunno, just a thought.

Ever hear of the "conspiracy" of the radio wave research that was able to kill a human by overriding his brainwaves? Or maybe wonder how jesus really turned that water to wine?

[edit on 26-4-2005 by senseless04]

[edit on 26-4-2005 by senseless04]

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Its as if the administration has done all the mind-boggling things çause they know something other countries as well as americans don't.

As I mentioned before, I think Bush is a saleperson to the american people but reporting to the secret goverment.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
People, what are you talking about A RESISTANCE?

Everything to resist is already there, the take-over does not start physically!

They are attacking people's minds in preparation not for invasion, but for the changes most will have to accept, against their will (lining up to get food).

How do you rebel against that?

And why would they send any one into the forest to look for this resistance? Would they have anything to fear? No. So it really comes down to being able to look after yourself.

Learn to grow food, not make bombs. Learn where and how you could purify water in the wild. Accept the possibility, thats the biggest one.

Most people would never leave their suburbs, though. Get real, Those people have already given up the fight.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yup its gonna come in such a way that the sheeple arnt gonna have anything to rebel against untill its too late.

The US government shemingly passed a law that allowed the Government to take over all state authorities and sub-governmental organizations as soon as the US government declares a national state of emergency for WHATEVER reason they want!

That, when you think about it, is NWOish.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Plus, if you want the NWO to come "over your dead body", so do they.

So you can't really win that way...

I mean, put up that resistance, and see what happens. The only person you can be concerned about is yourself, and your loved ones, so think about the pressure from family to NOT go live in the woods or something, but to stay in the cities, although there are soldiers on the street, and people are slowly starving (for example.)

But really, what people want is a timetable. OK, if this is going to happen, tell me EXACLTY when, so I can give my two weeks notice, pack up my stuff, and go, about a week or so before it happens.

That is ridiculous. The important thing is MINDSET. Aim to learn something useful every day, main words:
LEARN
USEFUL
EVERY DAY

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
>>>I think a lot of you are a bunch of idiots.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Please dont think i'm being biased but it is genrally agreed upon that London & Paris are the operational head-quarters of the whole global conspiracy so actually, the UK is the global superpower behind the scenes.

what makes you think London and Paris are the operational head-quarters? what evidence points to that?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
ignore this post.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by senseless04]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

what makes you think London and Paris are the operational head-quarters? what evidence points to that?

Becuase they preffered English and French food to others?

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Becuase they preffered English and French food to others?

see, UK is not a superpower

anyways, moving on...

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I assure you London & Paris is the operational HQ of the global conspiracy.

There is no such thing as a superpower since it is the Illuminati who decide who becomes the superpower so really, it is they who are the superpower... not a country, nation, ect. THEM!

America is being used to finalise the NWO just like they used the British Empire last to spread the bloodlines to Africa, the Americas and to The Asias and same as when they used the Roman Empire to force everyone into Christianity.

[edit on 27-4-2005 by Driver]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
There is no such thing as a superpower since it is the Illuminati who decide who becomes the superpower so really, it is they who are the superpower... not a country, nation, ect. THEM!

first mistake,
there is no evidence to suggest that the illuminati is around. Some of the NWO theories can be provide as Alex Jones shows, but the illuminati cannot be proved to exist until someone gets hardcore evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yeah theirs not much evidence the Illuminati are still around but most people used the name Illuminati to represent the main figures behind the global conspiracy, not nessacerily reffering to the actual Illuminati group that Adam Weishurp started.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join