It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS troops hit back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Check this out

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So nopnes intyerested thats o.k.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry, Drunk. I am not really sure what the SAS is. I take it from the article they are some sort of elite Brit. troops.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hehe the hound has been unleashed

Beware anyone brandishing an AK

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't underplay the role of crack British troops. Aussie SAS are useful too but I'm not reading much Aussie press of late to see how they are involved in Iraq.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
didnt6 know theere was an Aussie SAS team.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
SAS are far more advance than GS9..

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yup most reason many people don't know about the aussie boys is cause they don't have some dope named chris ryan, who talks out of his arse to anyone and everyone.
But the aussie guys are very good at what they do, some say their even better at it than the hereford boys.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I sure hope this works out. This is much better than just sitting around being a target. I will pray for the safety of these brave men.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What does SAS stand for? And does the U.S. have any?

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It stands for Special Air Service or Secret Air Service, unless they have changed it.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok yes SAS stands for special air service. As for if the US has their own? Well you have the delta force and seals, however if you look into their history, you'll find that they use very similar tactics as the guy who set up either ther seals or delta force. Spent a great deal of time with the hereford boys, and took what he learnt back home to the US to form their own units.

top topics

join