posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 03:02 PM
I have always felt alone. It is difficult to have conversations with some people without insulting their intelligence accidentally or talking over
their head. I often think things out before I say them, develop a speech, dumb it down for the audience in question... For the past 3 years I have
been developing the attitude of shepard. Influencing when I can. Noble silence otherwise. I try to pass on knowledge... I find many just have their
head in the sand. I am helping my friends become homeowners... it is a challenge. I often feel I have to hold people's hands, though I try to teach
how to fish rather than giving fish. It is difficult. Intelligence is a responsibility. When I have major decisions to make I consult scripture. I
study world religions and philosophy. I have found many at this site that speak with higher IQ's... Keeps me from running into my cave of noble
silence so often. Here is a credo of mine... it should shed some light into my thinking:
1) Eat organic food.
2) Never stay in bed too long. Stay up late reading, get up early to feed the family.
3) Read scripture, self help, and anything on the subject of wisdom. I highly recommend I Ching, Bhagavad Gita, Sun Tzu, and Tao Te Ching. Keep a
library of reference.
4) Store everything in glass jars or earthenware. (Alchemist)
5) Have tenacious Will with single minded Attention.
7) Act in truth as the instrument of your higher self.
9) Plant trees.
10) Drink pure water.
11) Low consumption. No eating out. Electric bill under $30. no hot water, etc.
12) Recognize when best to be slave and best to be Master.
13) Look out for the ultimate happiness of others. Deny children candy, etc.
14) I work as a carpenter with wood and nails. Right livelihood as the Buddha puts it.
15) Seek only work, never its fruit (Bhagavad Gita)
16) Have the best tools you can get your hands on. Yet know that you can get the job done without those tools.
17) Avoid all propaganda and marketing. (No TV, packaging thrown out (recycled) at date of purchase on everything, no radio, avoid “commercial”
WebPages with popups and flashing adds, no wandering around the mall, have a disinterest in politics, etc. )
18) Listen to classical music, chants, instrumental, etc. Avoid music that disturbs the chittam.
19) Meditate. Pray. Sit in silence.
20) Spend plenty of time outdoors.
21) Avoid cities.
22) Grow food.
23) Avoid petrochemicals. (use less gas each week, remove things one by one from your home made of plastic, choose not to have coffee if a Styrofoam
cup is the only option, etc.)
24) Always consider the metaphysics of your choices. The mahogany piano is beautiful, but so was the chunk of rainforest it was made from.
25) Be honest
26) Set wheels in motion
27) Be mindful of and act in accordance with your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT analysis)
28) Love is free giving
29) Anything can be accomplished with time, persistence, and purpose.
30) If you do not know a word, look it up… then get to know it.
31) Deny gifts that you do not need.
32) Accept others faults yet strive for personal perfection.
33) Harm none.
34) Exercise, get your heart rate up, stretch, yoga, etc.
35) Visualize your future.
36) Set goals and objectives. Make “To Do” lists.
37) When you have performed magic, let no one know lest they are involved or are an apprentice.
38) Be an anonymous angel
I try to contingency plan for everything. I have conversations in my head before they happen so I am usually prepared for others retorts. I find
genuinely smiling can help almost any situation. I work on my 6th+ senses... I usually know what others are thinking. I can usually see to it that
things are done without actually raising a finger.
Oddly... memory is close to zero. Childhood exposure to lots of lead paint. What were we talking about?