It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honest/Good Sources about Irregular Freemasonry?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Nygdan - is it possible that you are really just some dumb **** who is looking for information on Freemasonry and accidentally wandered into a Secret Society/Conspiracies blog to ask for it?

I can't wait until Intrepid sees that and puts you in your place... again.

Yes you are a disinformation agent, but not a very good one.

Can you define what a disinformation agent is, Necros? Because I seem to notice that YOU fit a pretty snug description of one:

1. You post lies and falsities on purpose
2. You represent an organization (freemasonrywatch.com)
3. You have an agenda

Senraks nomination for you only underlines the point.

Actually, it was me who nominated him, and I did so because he's been able to see through all the B.S. you and your cohorts post in this forum. He's exposed you guys for what you really are and made you resort to insulting him by calling him a "dumb ****" and a disinformation agent... is that what you do when you realize you're up against a wall, Necros?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

is it possible that you are really just some dumb **** who is looking for information

I wouldn't pretend to be anything else

YOU are posting in what you would call a "Lunatic Fringe" website.

I wouldn't consider ATS part of the Fringe, since all sorts of people post here. I didn't want to go to the MoM site, or the LodgeRoom, because I don't want just 'official' information, and I'm not making some sort of 'formal' investigation, I'm a poster on ATS who is looking for information. What are you doing here if not that eh?

Yes you are a disinformation agent, but not a very good one.

I can only assume at this point that you are saying I am unintentionally a disinformation agent.

Senraks nomination for you only underlines the point.

"You have voted MrNECROS for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."
There, happy now? It all evens out. Heck, maybe you win this month now because of it?
here, lets go nuts with it
"You have voted Souljah for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month."
Heck, he might even get the award, since he's not a masonry obessed poster.
And what the hell, lets vote for this guy because he has a cool name
"You have voted akilles for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month."

WATS is meaningless. Sebatwork's pressing the button doesn't alter reality and make me a illuminati agent. My decoder ring does...mwa.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow a second random warning without any explaination.
Umm...any prizes for guessing what this one is for?
Would any member of the forum staff like to explain why I have received 2 of these in the last 4 days?
If it's for asking Nygdon if he expects me to believe he is just some "dumb ****" I'd love to know why they don't read the stuff people post about me......

Someone or other on this board must be really spooked to be doing this, seems to all have started happening since I posted this:

Freemasonry 101

sent: 5-4-2005 at 10:33
A member of the forum staff, kinglizard, has sent you a warning regarding your activity on the thread titled,
Honest/Good Sources about Irregular Freemasonry?. Your have been warned 2 times.
Warnings are recorded, and each individual warning expires in three days (72 hours) from the time it was applied.
If forum staff continue to warn you and you gain 5 or more warnings, a temporary posting ban will be enforced automatically.

Individual warnings carry a points penalty of 250 points which have been deducted from your total.
Do not reply to this U2U.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
MrNecros, click on those little red tags, they'll show you what you got the warnings for. As to what happens off site, I couldn't care less. My perview is ATS.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes I've seen the posts - what is wrong with either of them?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yes I've seen the posts - what is wrong with either of them?

Maybe it's time for you to actually read what you agreed to:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It isn't rocket science.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm still trying to see your point - I can only assume that because you won't state it you don't have one.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm still trying to see your point - I can only assume that because you won't state it you don't have one.

Sorry, not playing this game with you.

What do we have for parting gifts Gene?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is not a game Intrepid - you can't expect people to take you seriously if you hand out a warning and won't say what it's for.
If you won't answer then you have zero credibility.
On a side note how does one get a warning?
Do you have to call a mod and report a post or do you guys just browse through and use your own discretion?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This is not a game Intrepid - you can't expect people to take you seriously if you hand out a warning and won't say what it's for.
Do you have to call a mod and report a post or do you guys just browse through and use your own discretion?

Are you really that thick!?!? Can you not figure it out??? You called someone a "dumb ****". Don't you read the ToS?? It's not because you posted the stupid ritual, Necros. Nobody cares about that, and several people have actually thanked you for it. Stop being so dense and figure it out. You have an attitude problem.

And on a side note, YOU are the one with zero credibility. The mods saw your post and decided you deserved a warning for insulting another user. Now suck it up and change your attitude (and stop being so damn paranoid, seriously).

[edit on 5-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Are you really that thick!?!? Can you not figure it out??? You called someone a "dumb ****". Don't you read the ToS?? It's not because you posted the stupid ritual, Necros. Nobody cares about that, and several people have actually thanked you for it. Stop being so dense and figure it out. You have an attitude problem.

And on a side note, YOU are the one with zero credibility. The mods saw your post and decided you deserved a warning for insulting another user. Now suck it up and change your attitude (and stop being so damn paranoid, seriously).

[edit on 5-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

Sebatwerk:
Ummm but you just did the same to me and I don't see a little red sticker on your name?
Maybe it's because you guys NEVER make posts where you DON'T directly abuse and harass me?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
ok as this thread has gone way off of topic, I'm going to close it. Hopefully the thread has been of some use to Nygdan .
To answer MrNECROS' query

I've seen the posts - what is wrong with either of them?

hmmmm why do people get warns ?

Why not just sod off and go play somewhere else?

Nygdan - is it possible that you are really just some dumb **** who is looking for information on Freemasonry and accidentally wandered into a Secret Society/Conspiracies blog to ask for it?

yup that would do it.

When people resort to name calling and insults in their posts , that is the only thing that really stands out in them , and not the point that they are trying to get across. It really would serve a lot of people well to remember this in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join