It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon on Ebay...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I was looking for some things on ebay, you know, looking for the stupidist things i can find, but somehow i came across a bid where the seller is selling a baby demon...he dosent claim if it is alive or anything...the pictures to me look like a deformed piece of mold, here's the link: (copy the url to your web browser) cgi.ebay.com... ...and i just read that this is not sold as a live creature...weird, but cool pics/read..if you pay close attention, you can see the body in the first pic.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
And if you have the type of allergies that I have to mold, you'd agree that it's a demon
However, this is not a demon in the sense that this guy says it is. Man! After the Virgin Mary in the moldy sandwich fetched $30K (Who in the heck would pay that for a moldy sandwich!?!?:puz
all kinds of garbage has shown up on e-bay. It may be time for them to pull the plug on this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Who would even thing about buying that pile of snot? That's what it looks like.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Uhmmmm.... Demons? Okay, I may just be a girl, but demons go in the paranormal section. Even I know that!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't want to even think about what that photo actually was. Ick.

Recall also that some guy put a 'tea pot' or some such up for sale on ebay, and took the photo of it while totally nakec, so that everyone could see him naked in the reflection.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Cleaning out your refrigerator and selling the throw a ways on E-Bay. Now that is showing some real moxie!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Cleaning out your refrigerator and selling the throw a ways on E-Bay. Now that is showing some real moxie!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looks like a cute lil' teddy bear to me.
And so far it's waay cheaper than that haunted Stich doll.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
that thing is a total scam.... im gonna have to keep track of it to see how much its sold fer. hey wait, it is a living thing since its mold...

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I think it looks like a big hairy spider crawling out of ... um...crawling out of somthing.. I can't really tell what...

yuck
cgi.ebay.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey, just wanted to ad that this person comes from Salem. I guess a witch turned his brain into a toad and sold it on ebay.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
$1.30 for optional shipping insurance

new topics

top topics

join