It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America being Invaded in Broad Daylight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Though this isn't really funny, I will be laughing at all you non-believers when the foreign troops kick down your door and take your family. This $hit is real, but it isn't all about the Chinese. Foreign troops from various nations are training to take over American citizens.

Not even getting into the fact that a invasion of the US is as suicidal as trying to invade Russia as they both have enough nukes to send most of the world back to the stone age.

We are not a unarmed country like most first world countries we have something like 250+ million guns in our country. And people think Iraq is bad with its insurgents
A invasion of the US would give new meaning to the word insurgents. It would be hard to hold for any country even without our military fighting.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
No kidding, could you imagine trying to gain a foot hold in Michigan against the militia?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Yeah, definitely not the best route of attack by foot and with guns.

And through Texas? You'd have to get directly to DC to make any real impact. A terrorist would be more effective than uniformed foot soldiers.

It's possible it could be a war prep though. If you really wanted to speculate on the idea.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Lord Altmis]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
No kidding, could you imagine trying to gain a foot hold in Michigan against the militia?

Yeah they been training for something like that for a long time. They might not like our goverment but if its our goverment or a invading country the choice aint hard. A invasion would cause Americans to unite like never before. Im sure you would see things like Bloods and Crips both shooting at the invaders

[edit on 1-4-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The only Chinese buildup in the US that I am aware of is in my house. Me and my wife (who is Chinese) have a 15 month old half Chinese terror running around. Thats the only Chinese invasion force I have seen here

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why would China even attempt to invade our country China and the USA are probably the most active mutal trade partners in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join