It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If U Meet 1 What Would U Do

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If you meet a nice Alien that needs help would you tell the government about it. I personally will not tell the government except for maybe people that I really trust but other than that I won't tell the government. Well then what would YOU do?


[edit on 31-3-2005 by DaVirus]

[edit on 31-3-2005 by DaVirus]




posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I would probably defecate myself. Afterwards I will tell the people close to me and leave it at that.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Scenario 2
You finally helped the alien and he/she wants you to come to come with him/her to its homeland would you come with her?
Answer for me:
No because I'm scared



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You mean like a nice Mexican?
Heheh.
Either way...

Hell no, the government has not earned a single shred of respect in the past 100 or more years, why would I ever help them?

If they asked me to come home with them, I'd be on that ship in a heart beat.

fear is failure, the forerunner of failure is fear



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVirus
Scenario 2
You finally helped the alien and he/she wants you to come to come with him/her to its homeland would you come with her?
Answer for me:
No because I'm scared

of course i would go theres no dought on that. the only thing that can happen is you die and no one lives for ever and if i do go there they can probably give me more knowledge. and i have a craving for knowledge thats why i joined ATS.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVirus
If you meet a nice Alien that needs help would you tell the government about it. I personally will not tell the government except for maybe people that I really trust but other than that I won't tell the government. Well then what would YOU do?


[edit on 31-3-2005 by DaVirus]

[edit on 31-3-2005 by DaVirus]


I would whip out me cell-phone and take a pic of him.

then call some one and have them talk to the alien, then we would talk for hours about all sorta of things, then id bring him home and order a pizza, and then id get him to answer the door for me, the look on that pizza dude's face would be priceless, then id shot it and bring it to the goverment.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
rofl nice

Scenario 3
What if the government wants the alien for experiment what would you do?



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVirus
rofl nice

Scenario 3
What if the government wants the alien for experiment what would you do?


dress up a stray dog in a mini alien suit, give them the dog and tell them thats what i found


[edit on 3/31/2005 by Ignignot]



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignignot

Originally posted by DaVirus
rofl nice

Scenario 3
What if the government wants the alien for experiment what would you do?


dress up a stray dog in a mini alien suit, give them the dog and tell them thats what i found


[edit on 3/31/2005 by Ignignot]

lol. i wouldn't give it to them. i dont think dressing up a dog would work cause if there going to be doing experiments on the alien there probbely going to cut it open and first thing to go would be the suit and they would fighure it out then or they would think that dogs are aliens.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm kinda split on this topic. First off I don't even know I would Help the ET. I would be kind of pulled to punching it in the face. Didn't any of you people see independence day, The predator movies, or the Alien Movies(good movie series).
Saying i did help it it would depend. If there were sharp chromed instruments sticking out of the ship i might not go. Probation is deffinately not on my high list of life objectives. Also if it was a small UFO and the alien smelled i might not go also. You ever had to ride the subway with a guy with BO next to you. Same theroy only its probally longer than a 5 minute ride.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would probably run the other direction. I'm afraid to run into spiders, so if the aliens are much bigger than that I'll just have to say "I'm outta here". I'd probably report it to the police or something.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
I would probably run the other direction. I'm afraid to run into spiders, so if the aliens are much bigger than that I'll just have to say "I'm outta here". I'd probably report it to the police or something.

if i were the police i would be laghing if someone came to me and said they saw an alien but thats if i didn't belive in aliens even if i did i would probebly think your crazy
im afraid of spiders too.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Is it a boy or a girl?


Is it a Grey or a different type?

After a nice cup of tea and after the alien went unconscious (from the tea) I would conduct a field experiment to finish up my degree in xenobiology.

Or if he was ronin I would recruit him to my elite ninja-squad.

I dunno, so many possibilities...it really comes down to its gender.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Uhhmm lets say it was a she alien.
Well I would actually hide her in my bike just like the movie E.T. and go to China where they might worship her and the Chinese will give me unlimited Chinese Sausage as agift.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Seriously, if he or she was non-threatening, I would probably make contact. But since I would have to rely on gut instinct to do this, based on perceptions I can only begin to fathom( looks friendly, but all those teeth...). The circumstance would have to arise to really know what I'd do.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
scenario4
If the alien looked threatening and wanted to know where the goverment capital was, would you tell him?



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignignot
scenario4
If the alien looked threatening and wanted to know where the goverment capital was, would you tell him?
no, i would say wait here while i get a map for you and instead get something to kill him but i dont think i would be able to kill anyone or anything except for ants and stuff so i would get a hitman or someone on the street to do it for me.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nope, not me she might bring her alien comrades and take over the world with advance weaponries catching us unprepared causing us all to be killed.
We'll keep adding Scenarios to make it more fun and interesting.
Scenario 5
She decides to leave Earth. And she offers you 2 choices:1 Stay in Earth and Die OR Go to her home planet and live you two can live happily ever after.
I would actually stay on Earth because Earth is just a cool place!



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Personally I would tell him its some city in Texas, any one of them, so the Texans can show him texas justice, YEE-HAA!



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaVirus

Scenario 5
She decides to leave Earth. And she offers you 2 choices:1 Stay in Earth and Die OR Go to her home planet and live you two can live happily ever after.


i would stay here too, but not warn any1 cuz then i would sound like a cook, i would only tell my worst enemy, then when it happens ill be like told u so, just to get him pissed at me.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join