It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US will cease to exist after 2007 according to Koran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"A thorough analysis of the Koran reveals that the US will cease to exist in the year 2007, according to research published by Palestinian scholar Ziad Silwadi."

www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1111980180248

Apparently there are codes in every book!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
how does the tsunami wipe out colorado

silly scholar

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah right! I don't believe in these silly codes!
Don't people have better things to do? People get all bent out of shape about these things with no cause....it's really sad!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Americas total dissolution by 2007? Well why it's hard to believe many people including a myriad of psychics predicted that the US will go through some severe this year. And don't forget what John Titor has to say about our country.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
And don't forget what John Titor has to say about our country.

John Titor!? Are you serious!? You honestly believe in him as some type of time traveler! Give me a break!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
how does the tsunami wipe out colorado

silly scholar

I don't think that it would have to reach Colorado. What if a tsunami wiped out half the Eastern seaboard? That would destroy the U.S. as far as their internationl power was concerned. The US would be busy rebuilding their country and wouldn't be able to influence the rest of the world..

Is this actually a prophecy, or wishful thinking?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How lond will it be before someone finds a bible code that says "Drink more Coke and be saved!"

I don't know, there is probably a grain of truth somwhere amidst the hype of these bible codes by as the hype increases it is becoming harder to find.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
An interesting thing I noticed was that he counted in 1776 verses before he found what he was looking for. I can't help but wonder if he chose 1776 for (obviously) historical reasons, or if it just worked out that way.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ahhhhhh!!!! *ulshadow goes to build an underground bunker.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
typical typical... always copying ... now the Koran has codes too... "GET YOUR OWN BOX !!"

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Californians will be safe...

...They have surfboards!

Now how would you produce a major tsunami in both oceans at the same time?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Remember, they found codes in Moby Dick!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Apparently there are codes in every book!

Yes, every book. There are codes just like the bible codes in Moby Dick for example. Any sufficiently large text is going to have codes. This means more than just that only 'holy books' can be beleived as having 'true' codes. It means that, even if there are divine codes in the bible or koran, there will also be these 'naturally occuring' falsecodes, and there is no way to distinguish between the two.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
Remember, they found codes in Moby Dick!

2-3 codes are a coincidence ...over 1000 codes is behond coincidence either you like to believe it or not

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hmm.

If you looked hard enough, you would find an ATS code.
I think I would start, alphabetically..ATS, BTS, each it's own book.

What do you think it would say, or predict?

"Drink more Ovaltine"!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
:O My Dr. Suess's "Cat in the Hat" book reveales the future of humanity! First, the code in it says that there will be a boy and a girl. That's Adam and Eve!

Second, a large furry animal will have some fun with the kids! That's GOD!

Then they destroy the house! Is this the end of the world as we know it?

Then the house it put back together perfectly. That means there is going to be a golden age!

-Chris

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes, really nice source; Jerusalem Post talking about Prophecies from Koran!

Hey, you can find "Codes" in probably Every Book!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
2-3 codes are a coincidence ...over 1000 codes is behond coincidence either you like to believe it or not

If you have a large text you have codes. The bible is a large text, hence it has codes, it is not necessary to postulate that they are divine.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So everyone says that you can find codes in any large book. Has anyone actually tried to do this from another book, and if so, where are the results? Lots of talk here but I'm seeing very little action on the doubters part.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The problem with the codes in Moby Dick is that it always ends up that Queequeg did it..

Seriously though, they find one word and relate it to whole sentances of the text to make up their code. They have stuff like "Captain Ahab shot... JFK" and "Bush ...is a big white Whale".

The bible code uses a skip pattern to find words that just aren't there in the text normally, very rarely they use a word straight from the text. I tried it out with the TORAH4U software and found an incredible combination of words encoded in one single passage. This is true, believe it or not...

Prophecy
Sign
Sky
Planetary
Alignment
Sol
Earth
Saturn
Jupiter
Galactic
Traveller
Spaceship
Visitor
Grey
Alien

The problem with this kind of code is that it's very subjective. You have to come up with words to search for that you think might be related, and therefore you're dictating the context of the message - if there even is one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join