It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA FOIA request findings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
April Fools, eh? So you don't really have $6 to your name?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
No April fools....

I just got my paycheck 10 minutes ago and I'm about to fax these docs/memos to Stan Friedman. So if anyone wants to U2U me their fax number, I will fax you the copies as well. But who ever I send them to must post them on ATS. The first person to send their fax number I will send to.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
One last time. DOES ANYONE WANT ME TO FAX THEM THESE DOCS/MEMOS? Then you can post them on ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What country you in? I have a fax at work and the ability to upload them to ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sorry, someone already sent me their fax. So I'll send it to them and they'll post them on ATS. Thanks anyway.

I hope these docs/memos will be posted on ATS today.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Damn it! I don't have a fax machine, my brother does have a scanner though.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I sent them to someone on ATS. Lets hope they post them. Should be 13 pages. I know you all think I'm pulling an April Fools joke or something. Not the case.....

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hey Mesh, I did a little more googling and found a NASA site for FOIA requests and archives.

You can go here, Nasa FOIA and you will see a link to submit a request.

You can also find link for the “UFO Information”, but this brings up: The NASA HQ Fact Sheets have been removed from this server as the content is no longer accurate or current. There is no replacement information at this time. So that's not much help.

But there is also a link for “Kecksburg UFO”, which brings up a pdf. I didn’t have time to read it but it does mention the Russian satellite COSMOS 96, which fell to Earth that same day.

Edit: More links:
FBI FOIA
CIA FOIA

[edit on 4/2/2005 by rwatkins]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It fell to earth the same day, but on the other side of the earth. That has been disproved many times. If that's what it was, don't you think they would have told us by now? They still haven't officialy said what it was...

Thanks for the NASA info!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This whole thing sounds like a SCAM to me. I don't think it complies to ATS policy to ask people for their fax numbers.

To the original poster: why don,t you find a scanner somehwere and send us some PDFs instead... scanners are everywhere, in schools, universities, librairies... and if not you just have to spend a few boxes to the printing shop near you and they'll scan these documents for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's not a scam, the documents were posted in the wrong thread, but you can see them here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
This whole thing sounds like a SCAM to me. I don't think it complies to ATS policy to ask people for their fax numbers.

To the original poster: why don,t you find a scanner somehwere and send us some PDFs instead... scanners are everywhere, in schools, universities, librairies... and if not you just have to spend a few boxes to the printing shop near you and they'll scan these documents for you.

You need to take a chill pill and relax man. The doc/memos are now posted. That was the goal. Nothing wrong with ATS members helping each other for a good cause.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks messhugah, good work!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
ive had some of those documents but i got osme new ones out of it so kudos to ya.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Way to go mesh. I think I speak for the community when I say thanks for pursuing what you believe in. Hopefully it'll inspire others to go out and become proactive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join