It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States One Dollar Bill

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
but I was right with few friends of these Masons, that are payed to put pro-masonic propaganda on forums like this one.

Oh boy you're SOOOO right! I'm getting paid to say good things about masonry! Man, if that was the case I should be a millionaire by now. Fortunately, no, everything I say is because it's true, and I'm sick to death of trolls like you that keep lying about my fraternity.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
Still into mock up children sacrifice?

Where is this information coming from? ...And does it have anything to do with a reenactment of Abraham and Isaac?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well, having read the last few pages of this thread I'm think I'm on fairly safe ground in saying it's gone completely down the toilet and needs to be put out of its misery.

... but I was right with few friends of these Masons, that are payed to put pro-masonic propaganda on forums like this one.

It's paid, buddy, P A I D. If you're going to come up with baseless unprovable accusations at least learn how to spell them properly.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Still into mock up children sacrifice?

Where is this information coming from? ...And does it have anything to do with a reenactment of Abraham and Isaac?

Nope it has to do with the Bohemian grove and the rituals going on there. Its all on video. They worship a demon in front of a huge statue and do fake children sacrifice (and who knows what else).
I dont claim these "masons" on ATS have anything to do with it, but the most powerfull ones from all over the world certainly do.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
Well, having read the last few pages of this thread I'm think I'm on fairly safe ground in saying it's gone completely down the toilet and needs to be put out of its misery.

... but I was right with few friends of these Masons, that are payed to put pro-masonic propaganda on forums like this one.

It's paid, buddy, P A I D. If you're going to come up with baseless unprovable accusations at least learn how to spell them properly.

So, are you also PAID by them, to defend them? Hmmm?

Your previous posts:

- Do the Freemasons preserve arcane mystical and occult knowledge in their rituals?
- Jack Chick and Freemasonry, are you familiar with him?
- Pyramids and the Symbol on the Dollar bill ?
- Masons and conspiracy theories
- Why Were Freemasons Involved In The American War for Independence and French Revolution
- Complete Proof Of Freemasonry Being Satanic?
- Question for Mason's Descendents
- Here to Divulge the Secrets of FreeMasonry!!

Nice.

Well I am sorry for this mistake - I wasnt born and raised in America; I learned English by Myself!

But thank you verymuch for correcting my mistakes. I will not make it again.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Nope it has to do with the Bohemian grove and the rituals going on there. Its all on video. They worship a demon in front of a huge statue and do fake children sacrifice (and who knows what else).

What video? Link is preferred. More sources please?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
gimme some time
il u2u u

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
no worries. I'll be here until they ban me...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
OK, now I understand. If one has an interest in a specific subject and just sticks to that, then he must be being paid to do so. Well that's great news, because I'm a little broke right now, so I guess a cheque is in the mail to me.

Excellent news.

You don't know how much it's likely to be, do you? I mean - I've got a few big bills coming up

BTW I wasn't born and raised in America either, it seems to me that you like to make assumptions without any basis in fact behind them.

So no change there then.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
OK, now I understand. If one has an interest in a specific subject and just sticks to that, then he must be being paid to do so. Well that's great news, because I'm a little broke right now, so I guess a cheque is in the mail to me.

Excellent news.

You don't know how much it's likely to be, do you? I mean - I've got a few big bills coming up

BTW I wasn't born and raised in America either, it seems to me that you like to make assumptions without any basis in fact behind them.

So no change there then.

I agree with you that this thread has gone Far and Away beyond its original topic. Eight pages for One Dollar Bill? I dont think so!

Anyway, I apologize for my assumption, that you were born and raised in America - I took a shot and I missed.

As far as the check is concrned, talk to other Masons here; I am sure they will be more happy to help you with instructions.

[edit on 4/4/05 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So, are you also PAID by them, to defend them? Hmmm?

Dude YOU are pathetic! Is that the best you can do??? Accuse people who aren't buying your BS of being paid off too? Childish, at best. Do me a favor, if you can't win a didcussion with reson, logic and evidence, then at least be man enough to admit it, and don't come up with petty insults and accusations. Or at least do like other trolls and just ignore the thread altogether.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Dude YOU are pathetic! Is that the best you can do??? Accuse people who aren't buying your BS of being paid off too? Childish, at best. Do me a favor, if you can't win a didcussion with reson, logic and evidence, then at least be man enough to admit it, and don't come up with petty insults and accusations. Or at least do like other trolls and just ignore the thread altogether.

Dude, its all clear to me, dont worry. I have seen what I wanted. I know that Masons are definetly all over this forum. What I see is, that each and every topic, that has to do with Masons, you are there, zooming in like a dive-bomber, along with your Mason-friends. I mean, it all started pretty innocently - about a One Dollar Bill. But since you all attacked me so much, it really just boosted my couriositiy; Now what the hell are they hiding? Why are they denying everything? Are they PAID for it? You know, that sort of questions.

Anyway, have your Secret Society, does not mean much to me anyway.

I agree, that this thread has gone way out of the original topic, and I am going to ask to lock it up.

Thank You, please move along.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Dude, its all clear to me, dont worry. I have seen what I wanted. I know that Masons are definetly all over this forum. What I see is, that each and every topic, that has to do with Masons, you are there, zooming in like a dive-bomber, along with your Mason-friends. I mean, it all started pretty innocently - about a One Dollar Bill. But since you all attacked me so much, it really just boosted my couriositiy; Now what the hell are they hiding? Why are they denying everything? Are they PAID for it? You know, that sort of questions.

Obviously nothing is very clear to you cuz you are completely wrong about everything you say. I'm sick and tired of you guys LYING about my FRATERNITY, nothing more. That is why I dive-bomb as soon as I see you guys post the tiniest thing about masonry without any proof to back it up.

All this can becleared up VERY easily, and you can get me to shut up forever. Just include evidence of your claim along with your post, and I will say nothing, because I will be able to say nothing. Proof speaks for itself. Up until now, it has only been us posting evidence AGAINST your claims, and I believe that spepaks for itself as well. That's why you are left with no choice but to innsult us and accusee us of being paid to refute your claims, because you've been backed against a corner and feel a need to claw your way out. So be it, as long as you keep lying about my fraternity, I will keep refuting your claims and showing the rest of the members that you are merely a troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join