It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gasoline over $1.65 as soon as La Schiava was murdered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
End times activity: buying oil prices for satanic cerimonies
Started 2003, as the last tricks were used to buy oil prices one last time below $30:
engforum.pravda.ru...
Notice the last line, before the satanic cerimony known as "Elections 2004":
"Now they don't have anything left ... you can't trick the oil price like you do with the stock market indexes ..."
They still could trick it down to 30% (ok, just for minutes, but still...) for two months for that cerimony
They still could trick down to 4% for one week for the satanic ritual murder of "La Schiava"
Exponential curve on the move ... for eveRything ... for the trick of buying oil prices to celebrate satan, as well

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'll buy that they were manipulating the oil prices to help Bush win the election, but I don't think you can tie the price of oil to anything Satanic.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott

Hey, stop beating that peice of ground where there used to be a dead horse.

By the way, did you hear that one corporation is projecting that oil prices might 'spike' to $102 a gallon?

engforum.pravda.ru...

Gosh, who'd've guessed it. Your supporting link is a post of your own in another forum.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"as high as $105 a barrel," - Title is a good example for end times deception - But ...
When ?Because the next question would be: and the day after? $105?
Trying to make the sheeple forget about the basics: It's an exponetial curve

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Gosh, who'd've guessed it. Your supporting link is a post of your own in another forum.

Yeah, and Pravda isn't the best source for reliable news either.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

engforum.pravda.ru...

I am so glad that someone other than me has noticed that the only links MM ever provides when you question him is a link to another place that he has posted the same thing. Or to his own website.

I also have to ask -- am I the only person who reads some of his posts and just wants to type a page of ????????????????? why why why why why ????????????????

Not that your posts are making me think about the subject you post about - but that it makes me wonder what the heck you are trying to say. You go around and around and around a subject but never actually get to the point. And then if someone questions it you just say you will answer when people come up with answers to ......... (fill in the blank)

I might actually be interested in what you are saying if you would just SAY it.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640

I am so glad that someone other than me has noticed that the only links MM ever provides when you question him is a link to another place that he has posted the same thing. Or to his own website.

First of all, that's not true. The thread I started before this:

24 years ago God saved Ronald Reagan from the illuminati bullets - 7 years grace time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

3 links, none meet what you say.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
While the International Energy Agency ...
www.tass.ru...

the illuminati spend a few millions in a few minutes to buy the oil price down to $57 - for one more day - make no mistakes, there can´t be any more clear measure of how much time is still left in the illuminati plan for nuclear holocaust
- see graph here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
MM,

Who is La Schiava?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
MM,

Who is La Schiava?

I guess it's a typo for "Terri Schiavo"??
Only MM can confirm (or deny) that though....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
AEN,

Thanks for that.

However she died in hospital rather than the contention here that she was murdered.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules...However she died in hospital rather than the contention here that she was murdered....

You're welcome BHR!!
Perhaps another typo from MM??
Of course, the ProLife people might suggest Terri (if that is who MM is referring to?) was murdered??

Quote:

""It's disappointing that the efforts of so many pro-life activists and disabled rights activists were unable to prevent the killing of an innocent woman," said League National Director Joe Scheidler, "but we are thankful that we were a part of that great effort."" (My emphasis)

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
AEN,

That is what I thought. I must hold my hand up to using a bit a ironical sarcasm when posting.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
By being so cryptic, he can still convince himself that he is actually talking about somethign.

Apparently in his worldview, which is necessary to consider because of the crypticness of the posts and thread, the evil illuminati and satan are working overtime right now to destroy the world, and the proverbial feces hit the fan when Nato attacked serbia. We're apparently currently in the post-apocalyptic tribulation phase. The whole world, expect Russia and its allies, are apparently part of the plot, more or less.

I get the impression that he's a russian sympathizer, hence the concern over the serbs and the extreme anti-nato slant to his ideas, along with the bizzare assertion that syria is one of the good guys.

Anyawy, apparently the evil ones will take the world by fluctuating prices and stopping genocides.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Justme,

By not making any definitive statments it means that no one can challenge him on the facts.

He is subjective rather than objective.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Matty,

No further comments?

Cheers

BHR

new topics

top topics

join