It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What's up your sleeve ATS?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I dug up an old April Fool's thread and responded to it. It was bumped up afterwards. I said in that thread that ATS admin are going to pull something off to fool everybody. Now, it is in the trash bin. Obviously, ATS admin are trying to keep this quiet, or did try by trashing that April Fool's thread I responded to.

Hmm...


Then one would have to ask....why isn't this thread trashed? Simple.
With a serious death, another looming, and one of our own going Columbine, perhaps now simply isn't the time???




posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
this is wierd...

go to the chat in "skull and bones"...

there are MANY mods there and some regular members...

if this isn't wierd enough, they are ALL "idle"...

i don't get it...





posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was eating dinner and watching Survivor...



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I was eating dinner and watching Survivor...


niiice...

im watching it too...

well, my family is





posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I dug up an old April Fool's thread and responded to it. It was bumped up afterwards. I said in that thread that ATS admin are going to pull something off to fool everybody. Now, it is in the trash bin. Obviously, ATS admin are trying to keep this quiet, or did try by trashing that April Fool's thread I responded to.

Hmm...


Then one would have to ask....why isn't this thread trashed? Simple.
With a serious death, another looming, and one of our own going Columbine, perhaps now simply isn't the time???


Would you mind awfully elaborating on this so called Colombine-er?



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The whole Weise thing.



posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh of course.

Can't say it was in my bubble of interest.



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Bumped for possible Trickery.




posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
give me mods what i mods want mods and i mods will go away mods



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think it is a trick I'm the only staff member on right now...
Ha ha very funny, weeman stuck all alone with nutters.



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
give me mods what i mods want mods and i mods will go away mods



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i decided to give u a hard time... but no hard feelings right ? u lovely little thing you



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
ever since i came here , i knew ADVISOR was truly the best ..er .... m o d
have a nice day everyone



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempogen
i decided to give u a hard time... but no hard feelings right ?


Is that what you call it, sure thing no hard feelings. Just for the sake of petes fingers, lay off the spam...



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Sorry you are on all alone. Pitty u2u is coming your way. And i do not beleive that ATS can afford to prank us because the board would crash, and the joke would be on them. And Us. But mostly them.



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Why are the mods showing as BANNED???


Edit: and I didn't type federal agents.....huh?

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Korzag]



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It's not the proper format for banned members- it's yet ANOTHER attempt at a 1 April joke.

Try again, lads.



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Could be because somebody else found a way to ban them? Maybe then it looks different, no?



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lambrusti
Could be because somebody else found a way to ban them? Maybe then it looks different, no?

I bet you're right. They weren't banned through the usual method. I noticed that even SkepticOverlord was banned.



posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Good god, people.

You lot couldn't put enough evidence together to make a menu.




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join