It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this very same question was asked long ago AND strangly was answerd the same way by the same people...
wait...
is this april fools?

are we reprinting old posts with new dates to drive the members insane?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The thing that gets to me is the point of area 51 being an E.T center when there is already controversy about it?There are many who believe that area 51 is alien controlled or is somehow connected to extra-terrestrials.So why would the government continue to hold the site as an E.T area dispite some of the public already suspecting this?If the government is holding area 51 as an E.T facilty,why do so under somuch risk?There have been many who have tried to sneak in(and its just commonsense for this to occur) and many who will go at nothing to proof that its alien connected,so why would the government still keep it for that purpose.Nomatter how inclosed and protected it might be,it is still a big risk,and brings toomuch attention for secrecy at that level.

I think area 51 is a distraction.To lead us curious Americans and others away from the real location of area 51.I think its really a center for military design craft but at the same time a distraction to keep humans attention to that area.I believe those UFO bases(and i believe there is one)are situated on one of the Aleutian islands in Alaska,along with the missile bases.They are very iscolated(few thousand live there,probably most tribes and army personal),and the weather makes it hard for military aircraft or otherwise(that we know of by the least) to get through.Betterstill its not known that much geographically by many and they provide an innocent look,due to the fact that their just "cold islands".Also not many ships go through that area because of rought seas.I believe there

How do you build a base in that type of environment?The government has the technology.And no common curious man would venture that far because its too far,to hard,there are little means of transportation and are expensive,and then theres the fact that the islands will be blocked off anyway.You all have probably heard this before,but doesnt it just seem logical?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join