It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a serious question!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This question may sound way out there, but I really would like it to be taken seriously. I am just as curious as everyone of you when the question of "what is in Area 51?" comes up.. well, my question is this..

Why don't about 4 or 5 "thousand" of us just barge in to the darn place... Can they really shoot us all???

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kajun42
Can they really shoot us all???

Legally? Yes.

Would they shoot you? probably not but there would be a lot of arrests.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Well here are some things to consider:

1) How do you get 4,000 people to the gate without being noticed.
Think about the cars and busses it would take. The govt would know
that something was up prepare ahead of time.
2) Even if they cant shoot us all.....do you wanna go first?

If you really want inside, you need to take a job as a civilian contractor and see if you can get assigned to the base, from there - who knows?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Believe me, they would know you were coming way before you reached the perimeter, but by the time you break the perimeter, there would be miles and miles to go until you reach the base. Helicopters would probably be brought in to drop tear gas on the main grouping of people. Stragglers would probably be fired upon, possibly killed. If worse were to come to worse, local military would be brought in to help.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I agree with all of you.. it just annoyes the hell out of me that we will never and can't ever know what's in there..

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Why don't about 4 or 5 "thousand" of us just barge in to the darn place... Can they really shoot us all???

Because they can kill you with their mind. No need for shooting around, no need for the use of weapons. As you can see the satelite image, Area51 is not heavily protected.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

As you can see the satelite image, Area51 is not heavily protected.

You're kidding right?
It's surrounded by military bases that could dispatch a dizzying array of planes, arsenal, etc. in a heartbeat. Not to mention it's own private camo dudes, jeeps, choppers, etc. Just try flying into their airspace if you want to probe the defenses.... You'll have an interceptor locked on to you in no time....(as many civilian pilots have learned, quickly leaving the area).

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Why has noeone tried this ? Who is to say that they haven't ? I know some kids living around Area 51 have tried these things and either been brought in or Kicked out. By kicked out I mean permanantly.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Why don't about 4 or 5 "thousand" of us just barge in to the darn place

Because it would be illegal?

Can they really shoot us all???

Certainly. They haven't shot any individuals as far as I know, but they might think differntly about a mob of conspiracy freaks storming a military base with weapons and equipment on it.
You do understand that there is a lot of off limits land around the base, and that a thousand people storming it will not get very far before they are rounded up like any other mob, right? Certainly no where near the actual base. They might not shoot if the mob is only runnign around the desert, but once they get close to the weapons they would, and should, start firing.

Also, what would it accomplish? You can see the base from sat. photos. Anyone crazy enough to storm it but couldn't find anything would just say 'its all underground, or invivisble, or something'. So whats the point?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nygdan, Curiosity killed the cat I wouldn't mind if a couple thousand dumb founded people went running toward it and all of them got shot. But, unfortunately they wouldn't be using real bullets they would be rubber but don't worry they would put you on the ground. LoL ... Anyone wanna try it out. Shoot and you guys thought paintball was fun. If you want to get the ultimate rush attack the United States.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Maybe if you bring all the medias of the country and 25 000 people with gas mask and shield against bullets and guns to kill people that would shoot you down and maybe anti-aircraft weapons...

[edit on 31-3-2005 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

As you can see the satelite image, Area51 is not heavily protected.

You're kidding right?
It's surrounded by military bases that could dispatch a dizzying array of planes, arsenal, etc. in a heartbeat. Not to mention it's own private camo dudes, jeeps, choppers, etc. Just try flying into their airspace if you want to probe the defenses.... You'll have an interceptor locked on to you in no time....(as many civilian pilots have learned, quickly leaving the area).

Maybe having an interceptor locked onto Vertu may not be a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
You're kidding right?

I don't exactly understand why would any pilot fly into a restricted area. Or how could anybody drive into a restricted area? It should be inpossible , yet all we see that accidental approaches occur, and somehow they are getting caught. How come?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So basically you're saying "flashmob" area 51?!?!

Wow, that's crazy enough that it might work.

It certainly would get a few thousand people on CNN....lol

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm saying that Area51 is a Gov't facility. But it isn't protected like all other facilities, and in an interesting way all sorts of encounters occur near Area51.

Nothing occurs near well protected areas like White House or Nasa, FBI, etc...

And nobody would say that I'm not allowed to approach Area51, only when I'm already in deep trouble. Now this is the problem.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Where does the information that there may be aliens in Area 51 or S-4 come from in the first place?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phood
Where does the information that there may be aliens in Area 51 or S-4 come from in the first place?

In the first place this information comes from the Greys, personally.

They want these little incidents to occur around Area51, they want to see those conflicts being caused by the Greys.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.ufomind.com...
www.ufomind.com...

some of this stuff is dated, but it shows how the perimeter used to be secured with sensors...then slowly the cammo dudes started arresting people who were outside the area that was patrolled. sensors were dug up as far away as 20 miles from the site. the government then decided to expand the patrol zone...now you can get arrested and detained for being close enough to read the no tresspassing signs. Also the cammo dudes found that there was mountain paths that had an overlook where enthusists used hi power cameras for pics. now you cannot even access those areas either. This Desert Rat page was a good read even though it is 10 years old.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, this is the actual problem of Area 51...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
MAN, this topic has been DONE to DEATH, can this topic be moved to government facilities?

Just arm a mob with cheap romanian AK-47's and stom them camo dudes, use rubber bullets in case of friendly fire accidents, and rubber bullets will make them realise you mean no harm...

then send in some UAV's to take as much pictures as possible before they get shot down, they offer a good distraction from your ground operations as well...

Make sure the ground forces have camera's that can be hooked up to a sat-uplink so even if everyone get's captured, the images will be published on the web...

All the people involved will more than likely be braned as terrorist or never be heard of again...but their sacrefice will be fuzzy pictures of A-51 that will be debunked to death and maybe a GLIMPSE of a top-secret black aircraft...OH JOY, it will probably be a boring UAV anyway...

Please do it! i'll be gladly watching the entire thing on CNN laughing my ass off...

Good Luck

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join