It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new here...really pumped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
hey,

just wanted to say hi and i'm here to learn and discuss. really been blown away by a lot of my john titor research, and my roomates constant discussion of Bob lazar...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome that which we folks like to call ATS, and its little brother BTS and its dark and moody big brother P@ATS and then there's cousin ID and Uncle ATSNN and i'll shut up now

Welcome

JAK

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello bump and a warm welcome to ATS.

Jack

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bump
really been blown away by a lot of my john titor research

Maybe you might want to share it with us? Anyway, welcome...Redbull and Vodkas are on the house compliments of Gazrok.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
welcome to the best dicussion forum ever - i know flattery gets me nowhere - as you can see i got a warning , so a friendly piece of advice : don't lose it ! other than that people are friendly , i'm new too so i can't be of much assistance , but the mods here are very helpful and do what they can .....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempogen
welcome to the best dicussion forum ever - i know flattery gets me nowhere - as you can see i got a warning

I find re-reading your post before posting helps, I've never got a warn (to my knowledge
) Read it through and see if it crosses the line from harsh to down right offense. Shouldn't go far wrong if you always check what you write after you wrote it

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Simply put, be nice to ATS and ATS will be nice to you

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgess
Simply put, be nice to ATS and ATS will be nice to you

ATS Karma

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Redbull and Vodkas are on the house compliments of Gazrok.

Well, only because Lazar research is what brought me here so many moons ago...

Welcome....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i lose my temper typing . it's insane
but i'll learn thanx for de advice

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
there's a reply on a forum that only shows when i want to type a reply ... why's dat ?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
thanks guys...warm reception! never been to a board where it's NOT all the members attacking one another, so that's a breathe of fresh air.

in regards to the comment about my john titor research (haven't figured out how to quote yet)

i don't think i've discovered anything that this board hasn't seen. i was just really wondering about a lot of the future predictions and with the last election and all. i guess his claim that the 2004 election would split the country and develop into civil war was a bit far fetched.

anyway, i just believe there's more to life than what's tangible and glad i found this board.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempogen
welcome to the best dicussion forum ever - i know flattery gets me nowhere - as you can see i got a warning , so a friendly piece of advice : don't lose it ! other than that people are friendly , i'm new too so i can't be of much assistance , but the mods here are very helpful and do what they can .....

i didn't type federal board !!!

top topics

join