It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo Lawsuits - The Prisoners Speak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Personal insults now Jako? This tells me your argument has run outta steam. Nice try, but no tamale.

Maximu§

So you were out of juice about 5 minutes after thinking up your signature huh?

signature
You Liberals make me Sick!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

devilwasp, your quoteing Jimmy Carter??? The peanut farmer who drove America into a ditch??

Cmon your a smart guy, surely you can do better than this.

Maximu§

Actually I found this qoute to be quite true but if you have hard time believeing him how about this qoute?
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding"
The worlds of the man who helped create the most destrcutive weapon ever made...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuzusPetals

Heck No, this is WAR...you better wake up and smell the roses.

What the hell kind of site is this?

Did I just join the John Birch Society?

Can't stand the heat? Get outta the kitchen.

BTW my signature comes from a quote I heard Michael Savage say on the
Savage Nation.

Maximu§

[edit on 033131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

**Looks around***
"I see no kitchen....did you pass geography?"

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

**Looks around***
"I see no kitchen....did you pass geography?"

Errr that was outta line and I retract that statement, but the Zusas has no need to worry about this site, we conservatives seem to be outnumbered.

Maximu§

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Errr that was outta line and I retract that statement, but the Zusas has no need to worry about this site, we conservatives seem to be outnumbered.
Maximu§

Fine go ahead....the fact you made it firstly does show me more about you though...

If you are outnumbered that does not matter, since numbers mean nothing in this argument...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LA_Maximus:

Personal insults now Jako? This tells me your argument has run outta steam. Nice try, but no tamale.

First off, don't take it as an insult. Based on your simplistic views, I figured you were probably pre-pubescent. I said 8, but you could very well be a slow 12 year old, I don't know.

Secondly, your side of this is not an "argument".

In regards to the Patriot Act, I like it!! Have we been attacked since 9/11? No we have not, because we gave law enforcment the tools they need.

That's no argument, it's a statement that doesn't make any logical sense at all. Bring me a correlation between the Patriot Act and the lack of terror attacks in the US and we'll discuss. Name me one person busted under the Patriot Act that has been proven to be a terrorist, I dare ya.

The War I was refering to is the War on Terror. Its not over yet Marg and it won't be over until the Mullahs in Iran are LOCKED UP at Guantanimo Bay in a 6x6 cage next to the monsters they created and also when the government of Syria falls.

That is no argument, it's a statement from left field that again makes no sense. Lock up the Mullahs in Iran next to the monsters they created? You mean the innocent Arabs rounded up and thrown into Gitmo with no due process? What monsters?

The USA created these terrorist monsters just as much as your average Iranian mullah, if not MORESO.

When the government of Syria falls? What do you mean? If the Syrian government falls, what is to replace it? An Islamic state? What?

BTW my signature comes from a quote I heard Michael Savage say on the
Savage Nation.

Aha! Okay I'm thinking maybe 14 years old now. That's his best demographic.

jako

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
That's no argument, it's a statement that doesn't make any logical sense at all. Bring me a correlation between the Patriot Act and the lack of terror attacks in the US and we'll discuss. Name me one person busted under the Patriot Act that has been proven to be a terrorist, I dare ya.

He cannot do this. It's "classified"

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Zacarias Moussaoui-he claims he's Al Qaida but he was not responsible for 9/11 attacks, he was part of the plan attacks that was meant after 9/11. Padilla aka Abdullah al Muhajir arrested at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.

web.archive.org...://www.fbi.gov/fieldnews/october/pd100402.htm

here are others

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Zacarias Moussaoui-he claims he's Al Qaida but he was not responsible for 9/11 attacks, he was part of the plan attacks that was meant after 9/11. Padilla aka Abdullah al Muhajir arrested at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.

here are others

They were arrested not convicted

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
deltaboy:

It says nothing at all about the Patriot Act...

Moussaoui was arrested in Minnesota on August 16 after officials of a flight school, the Pan Am International Flight Academy in Eagan, a suburb of Minneapolis, tipped off the FBI that he was seeking flight training on a Boeing 747 jumbo jet.

The Patriot Act was signed in October of 2001.

As for Padilla:

With the arrest of a former Chicago street gang member in a suspected al-Qaeda plot to explode a radioactive "dirty bomb" in the United States, authorities are seeking others who might have been involved, U.S. law enforcement officials said Monday. Abdullah Al Muhajir, 31, who officials say changed his name from Jose Padilla after adopting a radical brand of Islam while jailed in Florida, was believed to have been on a scouting mission for possible targets when he was arrested last month in Chicago, where he grew up. Al Muhajir was stopped as he tried to re-enter the USA at O'Hare International Airport after flying there from Zurich. He had been in Pakistan, where authorities working the case have arrested two unidentified Pakistanis

So neither of them had anything to do with the Patriot Act, these guys would have been found without it.

Try again.

jako

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
On Thursday, October 3, 2002, a federal grand jury in Portland, Oregon, indicted JEFFREY LEON BATTLE aka Ahmad Ali and Abu Isa, PATRICE LUMUMBA FORD aka Lumumba, AHMED IBRAHIM BILAL, MUHAMMAD IBRAHIM BILAL, HABIS ABDULLA AL SAOUB aka Abu Tarek, and OCTOBER MARTINIQUE LEWIS aka Khadijah. An indictment is a formal method of bringing charges, and all defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty. All six people face the following charges:

Conspiracy to Levy War Against the United States
Conspiracy to Provide Material Support and Resources to Al-Qaida
Conspiracy to Contribute Services to Al-Qaida and the Taliban

you didnt read the article, look at the date after the others arrested.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Eventually terrorism related charges against Battle and Ford were dropped and each was sentenced not to life for "terrorism," but to 18 years for "treason".

The others pled on lesser charges. Despite the convictions, the administration failed to link the accused directly to a terrorist conspiracy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join