It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watcher In the Field

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayKew
And I forgot to add that the picture was taken within walking distance of Selllafield which was one of the UKs first nuclear power stations.

Now......... doesnt that uniform start to look a little familiar !!

wow that actually does look like a nuclear suit that they wear. it allso looks like a space suit but it doesn't have an air tank that space suits have but hey if it was an alien in it they probebly found another place to put it or something. but it looks more and more like a nuclear suit.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I had to edit mty original post, I unkthinkingly set it to display the pictures. I sent an email to the original photographer apologizing, i hope that is sufficient. I now have it with the urls in the post.

The pics are very much worth taking a look at (even outside the context of this thread). They are examples of multiple exposures that result in duplicate images. I noted that orignally it was said that the watcher photo can't be a double exposure, but I don't see why, simply because there isn't any transparancy in one of the elements doesn't mean (as far as I can tell) that there is no double exposure.

Double exposures can also, conceivably, happen accidentally. I notice that the field is near a nuke site, and that the figure looks to some like he is in a nuke suit. Perhaps the family took some photos of the nuke suits, the film didn't advance, and then when he exposed for this outside pic, it over powered most of the original image. Just a thought. Could also be intentional fraud thru double exposure or just having the guy stand there.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
THIS IS FOR THOSE IN THE CHEAP SEATS.

IT'S A HOT AIR BALLOON.

Along the lines of these.

You guys so much want it to be something else, you assume that the original photographer would, under no circumstances, lie.

One clue is the spaceman's arm.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i just thought about this thread and kinda came up with an idea. If it indeed a 'spaceman' standing in the picture. Then there should be at least a way to figure out how tall this 'spaceman' really is. If we can assume that we are looking at his head, arms and torso, then that should at least give us a start point. Next all we have to do is measure the distance from the torso in relation to the ground. now, it does appear as if this 'figure' is standing at the top of this hill. All we need is some CSI type of mind to calculate his height based on this pic.

[edit on 23-4-2005 by enrage]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There is another story that goes with this picture, at a nearby missile site during a test they caught a man that looked like this walking around on the security camera.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustnone

It was not nearby, it was in Australia, at the test site for the Blue Streak rocket where similar spacemen were seen, causing a test fire to be aborted. The Blue Streak was built a few miles from where this photo was taken.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
none of the links are working on my end.. any suggestions, i really would like to see this one.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Not working for me either, any help out there ?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
hate to drop a fly in the ointment but that isn't a hill this is another photo of the exact same place that photo was taken from.. It was taken on Burgh marsh... The land is as flat as a pancake

img.villagephotos.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join