It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Titor is true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Waco type events are happening like the asian double quake,minn school killings and the terri schiavo case and also CERN developing black holes in their lab
spooky indeed.It means that there would be no ET\alien disclosure,no AIDS cure and 3 billion deaths in 2015.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Ok, lets cut all funds for aids research , there isn't going to be a cure anyway, use the freed up money to buy more weapons for the coming civilwar, wich according to Titor is inevitable, you have given the rare change to have a sneak preview at the future, you can't change it, only prepare yourselve and make the best of it, what are you waiting for, start digging that bombshelter in the backyard!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Waco type events are happening like the asian double quake,minn school killings and the terri schiavo case and also CERN developing black holes in their lab
spooky indeed.It means that there would be no ET\alien disclosure,no AIDS cure and 3 billion deaths in 2015.

Check the site out for more info.

John Titor

Also try just typing TITOR into google and you will see literally hundreds of pages from every country in the world...

If Titor were a hoax then it would be the worlds biggest and well known Hoax...

I have been researching Titor and I'm afraid to say everything checks out with one exception....

The picture submitted by john showing a so called laser bending in the gravity of his time travel machine.... This picture has been analized and there are too many problems with it to mention but suffice to say it was a fake image.

However.... What is very disturbing is what Titor said would happen at CERN and with the first Micro Black holes being made...

Titor also said that there would be changes to the US constitution... This he said in 2000.... Before 9/11 and before anyone had any idea that things would change so drastically.

I think there is something in Titor....

If you ask me what can cause 3 billion deaths.... Many Many things...

1. Avian Flue
2. Meteor strike in the ocean
3. Magnetic pole reversal
4. Giant Solar Flare
5. Massive Radiation burst from other galactic source
6. Super Volcano - And it's chain reactions
7. Extra Terrestrial Bacteria
8. Experiments into fundamental universal energies going drastically wrong
9. Nuclear Holocaust
10. Earths orbit being knocked skew whiff
11. Food Chain Reaction - Death at the bottom kills the top -
12. all Water being poisoned apart from those who can purify it
13. Global ice age killing all vegetation

Etc.
Etc
Etc...

My Point is the life is soooo fragile and all life on earth could cease to exist in an instant.

Currently we estimate that about 30% of all species will be extinct by 2100.... FACT!!!

So I think that we should all follow Bruce Lee's philosophy.... Be Fluid like water be flexible and be adaptable... cause we have some rather dark events to deal with and those who can adapt will survive.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
There are currently so many active Titor threads that I'm going to have to say that we don't need another one right now. Try one of the following:

John Titor fraud or not?

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

Titor

Titor was a slider form a different universe

John Titor re-examined

John Titor - Knew about Hydrogen?

Thread Closed.

top topics

join