It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I prepare for what we all know is coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think that all of us here are aware that a New World Order is approaching realization faster than most care to admit, both in shadow and in broad daylight. I myself have felt this way for some time now.
My question to you, the more experienced in denying ignorance, is how can I prepare for this takeover, be it hostile or subliminal?
Any info shared is greatly appreciated.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Join a militia. Build an underground bunker. Purchase weapons. Stay away from certain technology that can be tracked by GPS. Be wary of buying newer vehicles as I have heard these have tracking devices. Get some private land. Organize with the militia and get ready for a fight.

Seriously. Oh and the most important. Find Christ. If you haven't already that is.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If everything you believe about the NWO is true, you shouldn't even be posting here because you'd be in danger. That would be step 1.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AR15
I think that all of us here are aware that a New World Order is approaching realization faster than most care to admit, both in shadow and in broad daylight. I myself have felt this way for some time now.
My question to you, the more experienced in denying ignorance, is how can I prepare for this takeover, be it hostile or subliminal?

there is nothing you can do
to prepare yourself for a takeover

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Have hope, my dear!

It doesn't seem like you can do anything. But is it not better to die fighting than on one's knees? Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Just deal with it, not much else you can do, and make sure you make yourself as knowledgable when/if that time comes.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
If there is a transition to a New World Order, and the changes take place at a rate that the general public can accept, you won't even know it happened. Many of your freedoms will be restricted or taken away. You will gradually lose privacy to every aspect of your life, and computers will keep track of all your transactions and every communication you have. They might even put cameras up all over town and along the highways. But you won't notice. Because this is all to make you safer and feel more secure. Oh wait !!! Did this already happen?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AR15

Already have this going on here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's best to keep the same topics to one thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
try keeping topics to the same threads,
it saves alot of confussion

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
If there is a transition to a New World Order, and the changes take place at a rate that the general public can accept, you won't even know it happened. Many of your freedoms will be restricted or taken away. You will gradually lose privacy to every aspect of your life, and computers will keep track of all your transactions and every communication you have. They might even put cameras up all over town and along the highways. But you won't notice. Because this is all to make you safer and feel more secure. Oh wait !!! Did this already happen?

Smart post.

Most would think that it's outrageous to think that the majority of the "NWO"'s foundation is already here and functioning.

Most would be wrong...

X

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think the best thing that you can do for yourself would be to move away from highly populated areas. Those streets with row after row of apartements just seems like disaster waiting to happen. Image a water shortage in a large city. If all supplies were cut off where would you go to get food? If you left you wouldn't have shelter. If you stayed you wouldn't have food.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
I think the best thing that you can do for yourself would be to move away from highly populated areas. Those streets with row after row of apartements just seems like disaster waiting to happen. Image a water shortage in a large city. If all supplies were cut off where would you go to get food? If you left you wouldn't have shelter. If you stayed you wouldn't have food.

Oh for sure. I totally agree with that. Perfect for a full-scale assault, search, and seizure. Or for a good ol' fashioned carpet bombing by your own air force.

I never liked rural areas. I like to travel. With my job I'll have a lot of time for that. But when I retire i'm disapearing into the south. Got any room for me in Savannah?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you are truly afraid of the NWO, the best route would be to go work for them.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmoor
Got any room for me in Savannah?

There's pleanty of room for men in Savannah. It's used to several staying at a time.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
LOL! Maybe if you get a little more paranoid, your mind won't be worth taking over!

Seriously though, while I still don't believe there is such a thing as an NWO, if there is, the leaders are smart people, with lots of backing, you're really kinda screwed if you want to go against them.

Moving from major cities and such just sounds like you'd turn into a bunch of survivalist wackos. If the NWO knows history, they won't change your life much. The best way to control the population would be to preserve the status quo. If the peoples' lives don't change much they've really got no reason to revolt and bring down the wrath of the order.

Just relax and don't forget to smile. I highly doubt that anyone here is dangerous enough to bring the attention of the powers that be. We're the small fish people, sorry to break it to you.

~Astral

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Altmis
If you are truly afraid of the NWO, the best route would be to go work for them.

The most logical thing I've read all night.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Originally posted by Darkmoor
Got any room for me in Savannah?

There's pleanty of room for men in Savannah. It's used to several staying at a time.

Freddieb
The most logical thing I've read all night.

Also, one of the most dangerous things. I'd doubt that any person who wasn't either a coward or evil would want to work for the NWO. Unless you were a mole or something. In that case, if you get caught, prepare to become a martyr.

new topics

top topics

join