It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help ATS people!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I just obtained the email address of the head civilian Public Affairs officer at Nellis AFB (his private email address at Nellis AFB). This isn't easy to find.

OK, I want everyone to suggest a few questions you'd like me to email him. After I pick the best 5 questions, I'll email him and then post his response on ATS. Any suggestions???

No I can't give out his email address, so don't ask me!

[edit on 30-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

[edit on 30-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Who is this guy? Some kind of Grey researcher? D

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Who is this guy? Some kind of Grey researcher? D

email address of the head civilian Public Affairs officer at Nellis AFB.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ask him what would happen if a ufo from another planet crashed what steps would the govt. take to tell the public. Would they feed them tibits over the years until the truth was known, or would the information be sensitive enough to keep from the public for good? Ask him his ideas on what the govt. might do if that situation ever occured.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
That will be one of the 5 questions I send him. 4 to go...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ask him, "What's the most exciting technology that's being worked on/researched right now?"

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
2 good questions down, 3 to go. Make them good questions.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ask him: IN case of emergency, is the army's responsibilty to tell people the truth, or to protect them (from whatever the truth may be).

In what case could the military lie, not that he will go within a mile of that one.

They will not acknowledge use of disinfo...

Ask him if any German scientists ever worked at Nellis, from Project Paperclip.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Since there has been plenty of previous discussion regarding whether Area 51 is even part of Nellis, I would ask if he would acknowledge AREA 51. Does it exist, in his opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
mesh, do you think this guy is going to answer your/our questions honestly? or is eh the one who gave you the email address for this purpose?

i mean, i hope he does but why would he answer a bunch of probing questions from a stranger?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Watch out Messugah, the black choppers are on the way.

Seriously, why should/would he tell us anything.

Well, a qeustion to ask...hmmm...
how about, have we developed the capabilitie to travel interstellar distances within a relative amount of time.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
how about to add to Q # 1 ask him what would they do if it crashed in a lightly populated area and what they would do in a densly populated area.

also ask about the d.u.m.b.'s

[edit on 31-3-2005 by trust_no_one]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Seriously, why should/would he tell us anything.

Realize that the "Should" and "Would" here are VERY different. Why would he? He probably wouldnt/wont. The only steps he will take in acknowledging the email in my opinion, will be realizing he needs to press "delete." But lets hope otherwise.

Why SHOULD he? He SHOULD tell us because we deserve to know the truth. Its our Tax money that even keeps all of this stuff running, and going the way it should. Therefore we deserve to know whats going on just as much as anyone else. People arent going to "panic" when they find out the truth.

And if im wrong about this, then continuing to keep it secret wont help anyways. because it CANT stay secret FOREVER. And "they" know that. So the panic is going to come sooner or later. And the way i feel about sooner or later situations.

Its always better sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
ask him how he managed to let his mail addy get released to the internet world

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
well said, but from another perspective of "SHOULD" - he shouldnt

agreed, he wont anyways, but even if he wanted to, his understanding of "SHOULD" most surely will take into account "protocol" and "National Security". i dont think his take on "should" will even consider our tax dollars.

but for the sake of playing along ask him:

"What are the end-goals of the varying ET presences here at Earth, -'should' he know them?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You only know if you ask....

I'd ask him:

Q. "Is there any kind of hangar facility in or around Pappoose Mountain/Lake?"

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I've sent him the email containing 5 questions. The person who gave me his email address works at Edwards AFB in CA. He's friends with this guy at Nellis, so it's kinda not THAT weird. He hasn't replied yet, when he does I'll post.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
you don't really expect anyone to answer you do you ? and how are you sure it's valid ?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
No I can't give out his email address, so don't ask me!

Why can't you give out the address? If its a secret, then you shouldn't even have it in the first place no?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempogen
you don't really expect anyone to answer you do you ? and how are you sure it's valid ?

It's valid because I got it from a guy who works at Edwards AFB and he's friends with this guy at Nellis. I keep in contact with this guy from Edwards on a regular basis. Whether the Nellis guy emails me back or not is up to him! I'm not going to just post the guy's email address. No way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join