It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help With Telekenesis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If you can use telekenesis, it is a good idea not to reveal your ability. Most will want to exploit your skill, or dispose of it entirely.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Very frustrating. I have the dreams in which I can move objects with my mind, and realize that I am in the dreamstate. With several dreams like this, I have made a gradual progression from small objects (books, remote controls, guns) to larger objects ( pets, people, machines, and automobiles). The dreams are not just the fantastic dreams in which there are unicorns, demons, or silly fantasy. I am AWARE. I know that this is the use of my unrestricted mind. I FEEL the energy of my abilities flowing from my heart through my mind (base of the skull, frontal and tempral lobes), and through my right hand to and through the desired object. I have come to realize that with each dream (session) that smaller bits of understanding in association with the ability have been realized. For instance, there will be a "size" limitation on the object that my mind can move or levitate. However, gravity doesn't seem to be the limitation, rather mass seems to be the overwhelming factor. Larger items (automobiles) require much more effort than smaller items (people). It seems more of a mental understanding than mental/physical effort. As I come from the dream back to consciousness, I can still feel small "bits" of this energy throughout my body. However, it is no longer localized and my concentration seems to preclude me from preforming the same on this plane of reality.

Why???

<< 1   >>

join