It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA STS-48 UFO Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The white blob is moving in one direction, then you see a flash and it pauses and moves in a sharp angle in the other direction to avoid a missle. You think ice does this? I think not...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If ice was floating high in space and something caused a blast or a normal burst of force, such as two objects colliding together, could this propel an object such as ice into the other direction? I mean, the force of something could on Earth, so why not up there?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I didn't see anything collide with that white blob.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
this is just my opinion....but it looks pretty clear to me that an object was moving in a particular direction, towards Earth, there was a flash from "SOMETHING", the object REACTED to the flash, CHANGED DIRECTION, then a projectile flies out from the direction of the earth at a high rate of speed.....

ice particles?!?!?!?! if you look at the video for what it is, and concentrate on the raw physical information, its IRRESPONSIBLE to automattically rule it out as "ice particles".

i really get the feeling some people prefer to debunk things because its either the "safe" play, or its the "cool" thing to do (i.e. i'm no fool, ufo nut, etc.)

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think I saw something about this video on Discovery..not sure it was this on, but may very well have been
Anyway, I don't know if this is what you are talking about, but their explanation of the object changing direction was something like if that was a meteor or something and it consisted, at least partly, of ice then some of the ice could have melted and bla bla bla...I just realise when writing this it doesn't make much sence, and I don't remeber the whole explanation, but anyway their conclusion was that when the ice melted it could suddenly change direction.

BTW: The sudden flash, is that of the SDI fireing?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i saw this video back 7 years ago or so
(whenever it aired on national tv)

there is another video too made by NASA that shows a Disk shaped object rotating ...
someone go find that video
it is far more convincing than this one

but yes
in my educated opinion,
i would wager that those Are SDI weapons being fired at Aliens Spacecraft

sound crazy? certainly not

the ones who habitually deny the existance of aliens
are the Crazy ones

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'ts an ice particle.

Another particle - approx. 7 oclock to the main particle also moves in the same direction at the same time.

The blast is probably the iginition of a booster of some sort.

If you want to look at some interesting STS video, look at the one called "smoking gun" (or something like that) - plenty of more interesting stuff than is shown here.

Cheers

JS

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Search for the 'tether incident' for probably THE most compelling NASA video UFO evidence...forget ice particles, you can actually see the shape of the ships as they move behind the tether as it breaks off and drifts into space! If i get some more time ill try get a video link to it...otherwise see my last post for info on the video which documents all the NASA UFO footage.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Anyone seen this UFO video?

www.fuerstentum-sealand.de...

Your link doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I saw the 'Tether incident" on tv about 5 years ago. It was absolutly amazing. I thought it was definative proof of Extraterrestrial ships visiting earth. Some of them were well behind the tether in the video but were 2 or 3 times the length of the tether in diameter. Incredible. If someone can find it, PLZ PLZ post it.

The SDI shot seems to have been a projectile of some sort. Since its difficult to get chemical rockets to leave the atmosphere THAT quickly, im assuming it was a rail weapon or particle beam of some kind or another.

I HIGHly doubt it was ice... Ice doesnt get the h.e.-double toothpicks out of dodge when a projectile is about to annihilate it.

To me it looks as though the craft was moving roughly parallel to the camera and left before it changed direction, then after the change in direction it was moving right and slightly away.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have made a 30mb clip of the tether incident showing some VERY interesting footage from 'Evidence: The Case For NASA UFOs' video...anyone know how I can distribute it to my fellow ATS members??? You want to see this trust me...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
HOW CAN I POST THESE NASA DOCS/MEMOS? I NOW HAVE THEM ON MY COMPUTER, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO HOST THEM. CAN I EMAIL SOMEONE THESE DOCS FOR YOU TO POST ON ATS? I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
PLZ!!! isn't there someone that can manage to help these guys?? I want to see that stuff

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I've been trying for 20 minutes now. No one will help. I have the docs on my computer, but I can't upload them to ATS because I don't know how! imageshack.com says the images won't work!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
why not?? do they exceed 1024 kb?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Apparently the "Tether incident" ufo seems to be nothing more than dust. Because in fact the ufo is passing IN FRONT of the tether and not behind, as we thought.
www.virtuallystrange.net...
uplink.space.com...

More links about STS-75 :
www.nationalufocenter.com...
www.anomalies.net...
www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoIsPower
why not?? do they exceed 1024 kb?

No they don't! I don't get it! They're in a zip disk format. I don't know if that matters or not.?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
HOW CAN I POST THESE NASA DOCS/MEMOS? I NOW HAVE THEM ON MY COMPUTER, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO HOST THEM. CAN I EMAIL SOMEONE THESE DOCS FOR YOU TO POST ON ATS? I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!

I am very interested to see this stuff, i'd U2U you, but unfortunately im still classed as a 'noob' therefore i cant contact you directly
... are the files large?? If they are less than 5 mb could you e-mail them to me???

Also, could someone please help me host this 'Tether Incident' video...its THE most compelling evidence for UFOs...seriously, I cant emphasise this anymore than I am at the moment....truly historic stuff...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't think so. that's very strange, it never happened to me. Someone!?!?!?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
JIMI, I just emailed them to you! Look for them, and let me know what you can do! Thanks!

[edit on 1-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join