posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:39 PM
Other Banks I won't go with:
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Armed Forces Bank
- Great Lakes Bank
Wells Fargo loses money.
- A guy set-up an alottment to pay his car insurance, his car insurance company said they are cancelling his coverage for non-payment, he came back to
the Insurance company to show his bank statements. Said he was paying, they weren't receiveing. The Insurance routing and account number were
correct. Western Union insisted they were paying and everything was correct and could not explain where the money was going.
The insurance company filed a law suit against Wells Fargo.
- Three Roommates, each paid $300 dollars rent ($900 for renting the Apartment), They would give the #1 leasee the money, she would deposit it in her
checking account, write a check to the land lord. She deposited the money as usual. Got a receipt. Wrote a check to the land lord, it came back as
bounced. She went to the bank an asked if any money was withdrawned in the last few days, they said "No" and told her about the bounced check.
She asked how much money was in her checking account, the $900 she desposited was missing. She showed the receipt, and the bank didn't know where
the money went. They told her it would take about two weeks to replace the money!
Armed Forces Bank charges for everything
- Money would go missing it was usualy about $20 -$30 dollars at a time every payday
- Forget your PIN, you'll be waiting about a month for them to send you the PIN.
- Loan Sharks. Over draft of $30 can turn into $200 fee.
Great Lakes Bank
- WORST customer service ever!!! "I forgot my PIN, can you help me" - Customer. "We're closing right now, can you call back on Monday?"