It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens are so advanced why do they crash so much?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If there are aliens visiting Earth from other planets they they must be very advanced. If they are so advanced why do they keep crashing? Roswell, Kekhsburg and so on. Since they supposedly have inertial dampaners( anti-grav) Wouldnt it be easy for them to stop b4 hitting the ground? Evan if it for some reason failed wouldnt they have a backup plan like a parachute? Well I guess if they over-confident they wouldnt put a parachute, but still they should have a backup plan incase anything failed. We have ejections seats, parachutes... . Why dont they?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
What makes you say they've crashed "so much"? They've only crashed a "few" times. Hell I'd say anywhere from 5-10 crashes in 50 years is pretty damn good.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
What makes you say they've crashed "so much"? They've only crashed a "few" times. Hell I'd say anywhere from 5-10 crashes in 50 years is pretty damn good.

What makes you think it was only 5-10

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
aleins crash because they are dumb

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
aleins crash because they are dumb

Yes maybe they were drinking while flying.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
it just proves alians are very much like us . In gennius records the farthest tree from anyother tree is 500 miles BUT you better belive a truck HIT it .
Ps truck was in the photo very funny.
So one tiny rock within 5 light years if there out there how can they miss hitting it? lol
Ps the vastroid bealt is like a alian ufo grave yard like earths sargoso sea.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Doesn't this thing come with airbags?

Good question, but I don't think it has happened as often as what has been reported. I think Roswell was a real case, but I don't know about Kecksburg. That happened the same day a Russian satellite fell to Earth, I think it's name was Cosmo 96. This would explain the military secrecy. The records show it came down in the ocean, but I find it too coincidental. Even the shape described matches. But I could be wrong.

I've also heard of other reports of crashes in other countries, like Russia. But after Roswell, I think a lot of reports were disinfo to make the other side think they had recovered a craft.

But to add to your question, if we have been visited throughout history, I'm sure that it has happened in the past, so why don't we find wreckage from an ancient crash?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well if they were crashing often I think we'd hear about it more and see pictures. Since Alien UFO crashes are rare, you don't often hear about them or see pictures because military teams assemble to the scene in rapid speed. 5-10 is a intelligent rough guess.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
While they're really advanced, their Flying Liscense requirements are terrible. They've become too progressive and want equal rights for everyone in their society. As a result, the blind, inept, mentally handicapped, and unleaned are issued Flying Liscenses if they can, when presented with a Xort (their version of a dog), Grey, and a spacecraft, can point out which one is the spacecraft, they get to fly.

Plus, it's only the young aliens who like to come to earth and screw with the heads of some poor fellah living on a farm. The only problem is they're usually drunk when they do this, and sometimes forget which way is up.

Jeeze, I thought everyone knew that.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Your right Rwatkins it does happen around the world not just America. Plenty in the old soviet union. Apparently India has one every week

China has reported some. Alot of sightings in mexico and South America. Hey for all we know they could have crashed in Antarctica

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Crashed so much!? There have been reports of them from time beginning...how many crash reports do we know of....not many over millennia!? What you talkin' bout Willis!? You know somethin the rest of don't?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56
Hey for all we know they could have crashed in Antarctica

Wasn't that a movie or something? It rings a bell.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Because they get all messed up on the drugs we have to offer and cant control their spaceships when they are wasted. Remember space cadets dont drink or get drugged up before you fly.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Look they only crash when the pilots get a hold of good MaryJ. I mean I hear they like to listen to Pink Floyd and then I guess some just cant handle the good stuff...The hit the 'cancel' gravity drive instead of 'engage'

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Crashed so much!? There have been reports of them from time beginning...how many crash reports do we know of....not many over millennia!? What you talkin' bout Willis!? You know somethin the rest of don't?

Those are just the ones that are reported
They never mention the ones that were covered up

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This subject has been covered a number of times on ATS. The previous one is linked below followed by my reply to that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Given the thousands of sightings of UFOs each year, if that many are coming into the atmosphere, I sincerely doubt the few crashes that we know about could be considered "often". I would consider such crashes extremely rare as a result.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This subject has been covered a number of times on ATS. The previous one is linked below followed by my reply to that thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Given the thousands of sightings of UFOs each year, if that many are coming into the atmosphere, I sincerely doubt the few crashes that we know about could be considered "often". I would consider such crashes extremely rare as a result.

That was almost a month ago

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
MUFON members have made it very clear to me during meetings, that 'crashes' happen because WE SHOOT AT THEM.....in order to retreive the craft.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
if there craf t use gravity as propulsion then a change in gravity when entering our atmosphere could cause it but i dont think thats the cause

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Maybe they skimped on safety so they could make it this far... Maybe they send out fleets of 1000's with basic (to them) and cheap tech, and no regard for the lives of the explorers... so by the time they get here, only 5 or 6 make it and a couple of those crash... of course all the time they transmit info back to their homeworld...

its not too unfeasable

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join