It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"24" fans, your dream is now a reality (well, if you have PS2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.gamespot.com...

Sony Europe (finally) unveils its long-rumored PlayStation 2 game based on the popular Fox series; first screens inside.

Following nearly a year of rumors, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has finally unveiled its adaptation of the hit television series 24. In a release to the British press, the publisher said it had signed an exclusive with Fox television for game rights to the show, with is currently in its fourth season. 24: The Game will be a PlayStation 2 exclusive and is set for a fall 2005 release.

For those unfamiliar with the program, 24 is set in real time, with each season following a hectic day in the life of federal antiterrorist agent Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland). Based on a script by one of the show's screenwriters, the game will cover another 24 hours in Bauer's stressful existence, which occurred between the second and third seasons. According to SCEE, the game will answer many questions raised by the abrupt transition between the two seasons and will also feature the voices and likenesses of Sutherland and costars Carlos Bernard and Elisha Cuthbert, who revealed the game's existence in a BBC interview.

24: The Game is being developed at SCEE's Cambridge Studio, creator of Primal and last year's Ghosthunter. The third-person shooter will feature 100 missions, including on-foot shootouts and high-speed vehicular pursuits. It will also sport stealth missions, interrogation challenges, and puzzles in the form of decoding various bits of intelligence.

GameSpot will have more information on 24: The Game as it becomes available.

click here for a picture slideshow...

this game looks so hot!!!

i cannot wait!!!

it looks just like the show!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I like the show, but not a big fans of games...I watched all 3 seasone back to back in like a week...

when does season 4 come out? sorry to change the subject.

If its as big as the show it'll be a big hit

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Risky_Bizness
I like the show, but not a big fans of games...I watched all 3 seasone back to back in like a week...

when does season 4 come out? sorry to change the subject.

If its as big as the show it'll be a big hit

its on TV right now

is this what you mean???

it will come on DVD maybe around winter '05 (just like all the other seasons)...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

its on TV right now

I live in the Ghetto's of Europe.....

thanx though, winter huh...ill be waiting

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
its not airing in europe???

that sucks...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
its not airing in europe???

that sucks...

Not here...bummer

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Username: preview
Password: C3%qt24

www.playstationstudios.com...

Use this username and password at this link to get the trailer.

special thanks to "Hendrix Smurf" over at a discussion board that i cannot mention...

damn...

this game looks even hotter!!!

i cannot wait!!!

top topics

join