It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My cousin had her first communion on easter. My uncle took some pictures and one came out weird.

My cousin was just done putting a flower or something on her grandmothers grave and then my uncle took 2 pictures (1 to be there, 2 to make sure 1 stayed).

On the 2nd picture, theres a 'Halo' looking thing above my cousins head. It's in the perfect position with her head and it looks like a a bright transparent circle around her head, then fades away in the middle and outside of the circle.

Hmm??

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have seem a few pics like that,

How nice to have such a photo! looks like she is being watched and looked after,

Would be great if you could get the pic hear on ATS,

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I know it's not fake because my uncle doesn't know how to use paint let alone any other photo editing software

I can get a pic later beacuse it's on the downstairs computer and I don't know the password for the account it's on.

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Ken_Allen]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yeah sounds cool..post the pic so we can all have a nosey!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Darn, I saw "Halo," and thought that somebody channeled MasterChief or something.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
"I need a gun, I need to go kill the flood and save the earth again from impending doom, while I play around in my armor."

But a pic would be very nice

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ken_Allen
I can get a pic later beacuse it's on the downstairs computer and I don't know the password for the account it's on.

without hacking your uncle's computer , maybe he could email you the pic for we can study that halo ?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sounds like you might have captured an aura on film (hardly the first case of this), though a photographic anomoly (either with the camera, light, film, or developing process) could easily be to blame here as well.

Check into Kirlian (sp?) photography...
(aura photography)

new topics

top topics

join