It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 years ago God saved Ronald Reagan from the illuminati bullets - 7 years grace time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
God's shield gave 7 years grace time to Mankind - the truth, 24 years later, has been almost erased
www.hereinreality.com...

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
#1 - another historic page documenting the end times - posts #94 and #123, personal testimonies of last republicans refusing to accept the mark, say it all about what happened November 22, 1963 and March 30, 1981.

google.com

John Warnock Hinckley Jr. carried out his attempt to assassinate President Reagan on the afternoon of March 30, 1981. George Bush Senior was visiting Texas that day. In Fort Worth, Bush had unveiled a plaque at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, the old Hotel Texas, designating it as a national historic site.

Satanist's symbolism, for a start:
This was the hotel, in which John F. Kennedy had spent the last night of his life, before going on to Dallas the next day, November 22, 1963.

Those were the last days of the century, the last days before the planned nuclear strike againt Russia, December 31, 1999, using the cover-up known as "Y2K".

ed. to shorten link

[edit on 31-3-2005 by MattMarriott]

[edit on 25-4-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
well i guess im not the only lazy one here....

i havent read every link yet, but i am hardly suprised the Bush family was involved, but did not realize Jeb and George Jr. had another brother named Neil. Did i read that right? And just so we have our facts straight, daddy Bush was vice prez during the assassination attempt - shortly before which "Neil Bush" met with the lone gunmans own brother.... right?

ok, so how does Y2K, Russia, and Gods grace fit in?!

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
great post........

if Reagan would have died with the assassination attempt, New World Order would have occured and martial law would have been set. Bush wanted the power then. He got mad when he lost power after one term, so what happened when Clinton took office. they tried to take down the WTC, but that didn't have the effect like 9.11. check out the presidential orders passed from from Bush 41 to Bush 43. yeah, Clinton is included in that. they have been setting this up publicly, but no one really seem to care.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The satanic meaning of burying John Paul II in the tomb of John XXIII
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This video was released by the CIA, in one of its sites dressed as debunkers, infowars.com / prisonplanet.tv.
This is the film you would expect from the CIA, after the 9/11 Pentagon operation.
I'm only surprised it took so long. It reveals some material that the CIA had not made publicly available before, along with the required amount of disinformation.
Resume: example of how far can the BIG LIE technique "tell as much truth as required (99%)as long as the public swallows the core lie (1%)".
Just one example: trying to clear LBJ
JFK II - Be aware, it's 171 mb.
www.mindtoysrus.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost
well i guess im not the only lazy one here....

i havent read every link yet, but i am hardly suprised the Bush family was involved, but did not realize Jeb and George Jr. had another brother named Neil.

There was another Bush Brother, Marvin bush, who oddly enough, owned the security company responsible for security at the WTC, and the infamous airport where some of the Hijackers mysteriously failed to show up on the security cameras on 9-11.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Just one example: trying to clear LBJ
JFK II - Be aware, it's 171 mb.

Why, exactly, would clearing LBJ be a priority 40 years later when everyone knows there is no one left to prosecute the perpetrators?

If that's one example what are the others?

Is the CIA now trying to bring down the Bushes? I don't get it. Why use infowars? It has as much credibility as Weekly World News with much less of a reader base.

Either I'm dense, the CIA is retarded, or your connections are skewed.

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If they were involved, why would they have a clear connection such as this? Most secretive agenda's remain secretive.

[edit on 25-4-2005 by Enigmatic_Messiah]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
President Reagan: No Palestinian State, No Return to '67 Borders, Undivided Jerusalem

Address to the Nation on United States Policy for Peace in the Middle East September 1, 1982 My fellow Americans:
The time has come for a new realism on the part of all the peoples of the Middle East. The State of Israel is an accomplished fact; it deserves unchallenged legitimacy within the community of nations. But Israel's legitimacy has thus far been recognized by too few countries and has been denied by every Arab State except Egypt. Israel exists; it has a right to exist in peace behind secure and defensible borders; and it has a right to demand of its neighbors that they recognize those facts.
I have personally followed and supported Israel's heroic struggle for survival, ever since the founding of the State of Israel 34 years ago. In the pre-1967 borders Israel was barely 10 miles wide at its narrowest point. The bulk of Israel's population lived within artillery range of hostile Arab armies. I am not about to ask Israel to live that way again.

Beyond the transition period, as we look to the future of the West Bank and Gaza, it is clear to me that peace cannot be achieved by the formation of an independent Palestinian state in those territories, nor is it achievable on the basis of Israeli sovereignty or permanent control over the West Bank and Gaza. So, the United States will not support the establishment of an independent Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza, and we will not support annexation or permanent control by Israel.
Finally, we remain convinced that Jerusalem must remain undivided, but its final status should be decided through negotiation.
Tonight, on the eve of what can be a dawning of new hope for the people of the troubled Middle East -- and for all the world's people who dream of a just and peaceful future -- I ask you, my fellow Americans, for your support and your prayers in this great undertaking.

Thank you, and God bless you.

Note: The President spoke at 6 p.m. from the studios of KNBC - TV in Burbank, Calif. The address was broadcast live on nationwide radio and television.

Source
reagan.utexas.edu/resource/speeches/1982/90182d.htm - deleted. Still available here:
www.reagan.utexas.edu..." target="_blank" class="postlink">archived 2000

(Original page deleted, as part of the illuminati process of rewriting Historym in this case erasing Ronald Reagan from the memory)

[edit on 18-1-2008 by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible]

top topics

join