It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Aircraft from 1989

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi everybody! I'm a new user and just found your web site recently so please forgive me if I am not doing this right. I would like some feedback on an aircraft I observed late on a Wednesday night (about 2130) of Feb 1989. It was flying fairly low on a south to north flight path which here in Central Washington state is opposite the usual east-west flight paths in and out of Seattle. It was jet powered and what immediately caught my eye was the pattern of 3 red lights in a triangle with the point pointing towards the nose. As it passed over the downtown area of the town near which I live, the lights of the town reflecting off the snow covered ground lit up the under side of the aircaft slightly, and what I saw about knocked me over! All I could make out was the wing shapes which were curved like a parabola on the front, with 3 deep curved lobes on the trailing edge, the outer one being the widest, and the ones closer to the center being smaller. This one just before public photos of the B-2 were released of its sawtooth trailing edge. I hate to say this out loud, but the wings looked like a bat! Anyway, I saw the 3 red light triangle aircraft every Wednesday night for 3 months, but not with full moons, and never that low again. Twice it was in formation with another 3 red triangle. A friend flying a commercial flight into Wenatchee from Seattle that first night, about 2130, was diverted to the south and then back, causing him a 15 minute delay. Another friend of a friend said it was a reconaissance stealth aircraft (maybe the mythical TR-3A??). So, any positive feedback out there? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i don't know how good an artist you are but could you mabe post a rough drawing? it is hard to go by a description. mabe even ask a friend to draw for you. it is possible you saw a black project or experimental aircraft.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
HI bozo2b, welcome to ATS.
I can't help with the 'Mystery Aircraft' but if you like there should be lots of knowledgeable people at www.abovetopsecret.com...

See you around.

join