It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone still believe Bush and Blair?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm watching and listening to Bush's speech being broadcast on CNN europe... I can't help but realise that what he's saying is an enourmous load of bullsh!t.

He and Blair are focussing the peoples attention away from the lies they've been spewing and onto faulty/bad regimes. And how the war was a justified war even if there wouldn't be any WMD.

In Bush's opening sentences he was practically crawling up Blair's arse... and now Blair is returning the favor to Bush.

All i can say is OMG... OM frikkin' G...

Who of you still believe in the bullsh!t these two are spewing?

I seem to be one of the few that sees how carefully they are choosing their words... circumventing the possibility of being caught on making false statements.

They are openly talking about leads they had in the FRIKKIN' '80s and 90's BUT NO WORDS ABOUT PROOF OF ACTIVITY IN RECENT YEARS that Saddam had any plans of making nukes or other WMD!!!

I'm beginning to get really really MAD about all the "sheep" in the world that think that these people are telling the truth.

God i'm so frikkin' furious...

Let me know how you feel about these liars... i want to know if i'm going paranoid or if others see this too...

Freeze

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by MrFreeze]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah I watched it too and I agree you 100%.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well I didn't believe either of them from the start, and every day that goes past they seem to add to my notion. They sound like the cheesiest, dodgiest cowboy car-dealers on earth, only their selling war not cars.....

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yes, for the time being, I do.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thinking people would find it impossible to have believed Bush from the beginning without the assistance of the media in which they used to trust.

The Iraqi War was pre-arranged under the PNAC agenda before Bush was appointed 'president' and all the selectively used intelligence is just a set of lies compounding the one big lie.

On a side issue, as a researcher in prevarication, it is easy to pick when Bush is about to tell, and is then telling the worst lies (facial cues and signals, body language) and I don't mean along the lines of the joke "when his lips are moving".

I just answered a U2U on this from one of the most senior members of this board. It is really, really hard for the American public to grasp that they have in the past 10 months been subjected to the most enormous political lie in US history by the Bush administration. But it is just one of many in the past three years. Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Seems an awful lot of confidence in a lie. Maybe the old 'Rope a Dope' is making a come back??!

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Can you believe THIS ?

www.washingtonpost.com...

President Bush and his national security adviser did not entirely read the most authoritative prewar assessment of U.S. intelligence on Iraq, including a State Department claim that an allegation Bush would later use in his State of the Union address was "highly dubious," White House officials said yesterday

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I agree with this letter. Where's the beef?

www.newamericancentury.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Read this letter as well. I am in total agreement with this one. So far these people reflect my position. Of course, this is the first bit I've read, and as I'm on a dig for a good, juicy conspiracy, I'm gonna continue burrowing!
I'll have a conspiracy even if I have to create fraudulent information! *just kidding, I'm not a democrat!

www.newamericancentury.org...

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thomas, your posts are totally offtopic...

to use your own words:

This is an example of off topic trash. This is where we have gone. This is an example of a human so obsessed with party-line manure he can't let go to discuss the party-line manure as the topic.

Maybe we have lost sight of what the board is all about. Mayby we should try and look at conspiracy possibiblities in a logical, no volitile manner instead of playing the truth-hiding sport of politics.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Bush is got issues with the American people that he will clear up before he is impeached/voted out of office. Of course he's so rich that he won't go to jail for any of his crimes against humanity but the least the American people can do is make sure the truth is told. Since Bush is incapable of being or admitting that he's wrong we have to do it for him. As far as Blair is concerned I now believe that he may be part of an assasination plot, at the very least him and Bush got together and coordinated their lies.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I had faith in Blair at the begining cos he was convincing
but no he is talking like Bush(full of crap)

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
TC

Your first PNAC letter linked (PNAC to Clinton) presents these problems for the Bush administration:

1. confirms the intention to invade, five years before invasion

2. confirms that there was selective, manufactured and fabricated intelligence used to justify a decision already made, in order to accelerate the invasion after the 9/11 'Pearl Harbour' and the creation of theartificial 'war on terror'

3. confirms that no regard was ever to be paid at all to disarmament and inspection programs, because the agenda was something entirely different

4. is signed by signatories in 1998 later involved in the wrongful intelligence assessments and preparation of material to go before Congress

5. in the absence of evidence of a clear, immediate threat at the time of the US's illegal invasion, it means:

The use of intelligence is corrupt, not mistaken, and Bush is cooked.

I could go on but it's not the place to do so, and your mind is closed.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Glad to see that i'm not going paranoid...

Or at least not going paranoid all by my lonesome.

Thanks for the responses... It seems obvious that if one opens his/her eyes and looks at the evidence it's all one horrific ginormous set of lies...

Makes a person wonder about a LOT of things that happend to set these militairy, political and social actions/events in motion.

Peace all,

MrFreeze

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
they're politicians. i dont believe them based on that reason alone.

i dont need to find other reasons to not believe them.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yeah, whatever. You will all look foolish when history proves that you are just jumping on the anti-Bush bandwagon without thinking things out. Bush is not my favorite president, but you people seem to think it is "cool" to bash him over anything he does or does not do. Of course, I could be wrong (would not be the first time).

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freddie
Yeah, whatever. You will all look foolish when history proves that you are just jumping on the anti-Bush bandwagon without thinking things out. Bush is not my favorite president, but you people seem to think it is "cool" to bash him over anything he does or does not do. Of course, I could be wrong (would not be the first time).

ok ive had my time with rh bush bashers and now i'm gonna spend a little time with you on this issue.

first take a few deep breaths. several hundred if need be.

ok now. people are going to think and believe whatever they want. so why get mad over what they think? if they dont want to change their minds, getting angry isnt going change anything.

i dont blame you for feeling frustrated because it does seem like everyone is on a bash bush bandwagon and if they are wrong then let history prove them wrong. only time will tell, not you or i.

my personal opinion on bush is fairly simple. i think he's just a guy doing a very hard job everyone over simplifies and as a result think he's some kind of bad person. i think like all presidents before him he has made good choices and bad ones. i think thought that they've all acted in a way that THEY feel is in the country's best interest even if we dont think it makes sense.

although i do think people are bashing him simply because he is a republican jsut like some people bashed clinton jsut because he was a democrat and think people who do this are weak minded individuals who are doing the very thing "they" (the people who really run this whole operation) want you to do, fall into this "dems Vs repubs" war and fight each other.

there is more to be gained working with each other than fighting each other. i agree to disagree but work for the common good of all the people who stand to be slaves of this conspiracy. that means all of us here.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Freddie, what good exactly has Bush done? Why not give some reasons for us band-wagoneers to not hate this empty-eyed, puppet?

(1) On August 26, 2002, the Vice President in a speech stated: `Simply stated, there is
no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction . . . What he wants is
time, and more time to husband his resources to invest in his ongoing chemical and
biological weapons program, and to gain possession of nuclear weapons.'

Sounds like Saddam had a signifigant stockpile going on, where is it all now? Destroyed, 15 minutes before the war started? Buried in some unwitting Iraqi's backyard?

(2) On September 12, 2002, in a speech to the United Nations General Assembly, the
President stated: `Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for
the production of biological weapons.Iraq has made several attempts to buy high-strength
aluminum tubes used to enrich uranium for a nuclear weapon.'

The aluminum tubes evidence turned out to be bogus. Nice compelling evidence there.

(3) On October 7, 2002, in a speech in Cincinnati, Ohio, the President stated: `It
possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear
weapons.And surveillance photos reveal that the regime is rebuilding facilities that it had
used to produce chemical and biological weapons.'

Once again, one cannot simply get a U-Haul and move these facilities or bury them in some backyard. Where are these surveillance photos anyways? And I mean real photos, not the roof of some alleged building.

(4) On January 7, 2003, the Secretary of Defense at a press briefing stated: `There is no
doubt in my mind but that they currently have chemical and biological weapons.'

Again, where? We are supposed to have the most advanced intelligence community in the world, but somehow *snap of the fingers* we can't seem to find these massive stockpiles the administration insists Saddam had.

(5) On January 9, 2003, in his daily press briefing, the White House spokesperson
stated: 'We know for a fact that there are weapons there Iraq.'

Where are these facts? Or is he referring to slingshots as weapons?

(6) On March 16, 2003, in an appearance on NBC's `Meet The Press', the Vice President
stated: `We believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons. I think Mr. El Baradei
frankly is wrong.'

Again, you cannot simply hide a nuclear weapon in your backyard.

(7) On March 17, 2003, in an Address to the Nation, the President stated: `Intelligence
gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to
possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.'

Where is the proof of this? The Niger claim? The aluminum tube claim? For all the proof they claimed to have, they sure are content in giving us the worst of it.

(8) On March 21, 2003, in his daily press briefing the White House spokesperson stated:
`Well, there is no question that we have evidence and information that Iraq has weapons of
mass destruction, biological and chemical particularly.all this will be made clear in the
course of the operation, for whatever duration it takes.'

Where is this evidence???

(9) On March 24, 2003, in an appearance on CBS's `Face the Nation', the Secretary of
Defense stated: `We have seen intelligence over many months that they have chemical
and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and that they're weaponized
and that, in one case at least, the command and control arrangements have been
established.'

If that is true, why weren't these weapons used during the war?

(10) On March 30, 2003, in an appearance on ABC's `This Week', the Secretary of
Defense stated: `We know where they are, they are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad.'

We know where they are, but we have yet to find them? That doesn't mean you know where they are if you can't find them, it means you don't know where they are or.......you lied and they don't exist.

Just how is history gonna prove us foolish? Where is there any truth in anything Bush says? I have asked this question many times and no one has yet answered it.

This is not a matter of Saddam, it's a matter of innocent Iraqi, and American lives (that the hard right-winger could give a damn about) it's a matter of principle, it's a matter of being lied to. It doesn't matter if we removed Satan from power in hell, if we did so based on lies, it doesn't make it any more noble. (Just like the 2000 election mind you, despite whoever had the most votes, the recount was not completed, and Bush was appointed, not elected, plain and simple)

Just how much more of the lies have to be fed to you everyday before you start calling it for what it is...

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Thinking people would find it impossible to have believed Bush from the beginning without the assistance of the media in which they used to trust.

The Iraqi War was pre-arranged under the PNAC agenda before Bush was appointed 'president' and all the selectively used intelligence is just a set of lies compounding the one big lie.

On a side issue, as a researcher in prevarication, it is easy to pick when Bush is about to tell, and is then telling the worst lies (facial cues and signals, body language) and I don't mean along the lines of the joke "when his lips are moving".

I just answered a U2U on this from one of the most senior members of this board. It is really, really hard for the American public to grasp that they have in the past 10 months been subjected to the most enormous political lie in US history by the Bush administration. But it is just one of many in the past three years. Time will tell.

Of this does a Moderator make: clearly positioned, but at no time voiding fact over ideology, with enough detail to champion his/her position.

Masked Avatar I salute you!
And I haven't been back long enough to assume your gender, my apologies!

I am with you 100% - I posted this information months ago, with follow up posts of the same PNAC members now in the Administration, scrambling on 9/12 for the Iraqi link.
I sometimes feel like I was swimming underwater at the time they sent the neural shock wave out that warped everyones sense of reason & ability to seperate logic from propaganda.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
BT

Thank you for your comments, sincerely appreciated.

The US is no longer the country that I enjoyed living in. Too many people have lost their will. It did not start with 9/11, it started with the infiltration of PNAC into government, and the scanadalous 2000 election. It continues with holding the public in fear, the staged and marketed overseas aggressions with US flags flying to the disdain of 6 billion residents of the planet, and the further implementation of the Police State under the banner of 'Homeland Security' and the Patriot Acts.

Too many of your peers are too blind to see.

BTW, I have to confess to being a male, a specimen of our species in every way, shape and form (except illegally gotten gains) superior to the one in your avatar.

As are you.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join