It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke on Reptilian Race - Is he making it up? (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think Icke is a red herring. If 70-80% of what he lays out is true and expose' type material it gets discounted and marginalized by his reptilian claims.

Very few people really believe the Queen of England is a shape-shifting-retilian. Look at what gets thrown in the waste can with this:
    illuminate links,
    world monetary control links,
    famility history tie-in to Meroviginians,
    Black-Guelphs tie-in,
    etc.

A long list of family ties to a small group that may stretch back hundreds of years bent on domination if not control. Yet all this gets thrown in the same mud pile as the reptilian claims simply because Icke and people like him use the same wrapper on them.

This is first class disinformation. Icke can claim all kinds of things that make sense then wham, all gets twisted.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Vertu please either u2u my question or reply here.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by uca6usev2FeDREmU
If you want to know whether something is true or not, you've got to accept all the evidence whether you agree with it or not. Accepting only "what feels right" is ignorant. Rational thinkers start with a hypothesis, test it against all available evidence, and if it isn't shot down, it can be called a reasonable conclusion**.

I must dusagree with that again and again. "Evidence" has completely different meaning to every single person. There is no such thing as "the evidence". Every single issue can be understood at different levels of human understanding, and those at higher level need the least evidence to understand a certain issue. While ignorant fools need the evidence as a supporting mass, still he us unlikely to get anywhere. Evidence is required only to decrypt a certain issue to a very primitive level of understanding.

Certain family affairs already proove that evidence is not required to be aware of secret events going around inside a close family-relationship.

it is possible to have a firm "irrational" thinking concluding to hardcore truth, without any raw evidence of a "rational" primitive thinking.

I completely don't understand why you think that. Maybe you can elaborate?

Just as stated above... I think this because I'm thinking the way above quoted. I exactly know how does it feel to throw behind the need of seeking evidence on several issues. Unfortunately there is no scientific explanation for this 'irrational' thinking, but there is huge difference between 'believers' (who actually rely on an unconditional source of information, or person) and me. I have my own personal opinions on certain things (especially posts on this thread). They are based on very high level of evidence, and for me that evidence is far more accurate than a backup source, because this evidence originates in my mind.

The tsunami was caused by natural earthquake.

That is what most people really think. The Tsunami should be a natural earthquake for a rational person with simple mind. But others out there may know the truth and the "threat message" in the Tsunami.

Unfortunately I've got a hand injury that is acting up so I can't address this right now, sorry. But I should at least say that the story of Lacerta Files is no better supported than Icke's.

Generally, yes. But as I stated in my previous posts of this thread, I have seen David Icke as a human being controlled by other entities, while I have seen Lacerta as a Reptilian alien. This is the most important evidence for me, to know where to put David Icke and Lacerta.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Vertu you say that david icke has a grey implant but you must also realise that you also have an implant So who to believe?,should i believe in you or icke? and why you and not icke?.
secondly you said tsunami was a threat message so who was behind the dec 26 tsunami and why did they create a tsunami(were they scared that the govt was going to disclose the ET stuff) and you didn't replied to my previous questions:"what do you mean by scaffhander and you do realise the bible speaks of NWO and the mark of the beast so have you been told that everyone in the near future would be forced to have a chip implant? and when will this 65million year old saga end and you didn't tell me what type of religion thses reptilians have. "

[edit on 5-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thirddensity
Hello OpenSecret. Icke is a superb researcher.

I have read And the Truth will Set you Free... , and I am halfway through the Second Edition of The Biggest Secret.

I have to agree with you. Ickes claims are credible. As I read, I sit by my computer and google every name and book title that I come across. The information is out there. The man's book's are worth every penny they sell for.

I think the thing that woke me up the most about his research was the fact that the (Ramses-Piso) family created the entire Jesus fable off of the Isis, Krishna, Mithra, Horus etc. stories that were all based off of the original ancient Sumerian legends.

I always thought that Jesus was a real person that was as normal as you and me, but wise, and that over time, people rewrote his words for their benefit and to control the masses.

Boy was I ever wrong. Here's a good excercise for any of you knowledge seekers who want to learn more about the superb research that Icke has dedicated his life to.

Religion, which I refer to as "Modern Mythology" is exposed for what it really is. Just do what I did. Read the chapter called "Conquered by the Cross", write down all the names and book titles that he refers to, then research and read them. Feel free to post your findings here.

But please, for the sake of denying ignorance, do the research before you post.

Happy searching.

Indeed, many old stories associated with Isis, Horus, Krishna, ect are basicly identicle to the Jesus story.

Born to a virgin woman on the 25th of Dec - spreads advanced knowledge and prophecies to common people - dies for sins on the same day - rose a few days afterwards.

This story is ancient..... its been told for, oh, 50 or more mythological figures, all of which happens hundreds or thousands of years before the Jesus era.

Plus there is no proof whatsoever of the existance of Christ.

Religion is a scam, it traps the mind in utter ignorance.

I highly reccomend you research the early days of the Roman Caholic Church and how they selectivly chose and literally twisted much of the Bible to create their Canon for the Christian religion.

Its not hard to see how purely wrong and inccorect religion is on history.

Also, religion says we take the Bible literally... wrong. Most of whats said in the bible is meant to be taken symbolicly.

Religion = biggest scam in history and if you dont fall for religion, dont let science sweep you up. Science is just as bad as religion.

Both hold no answers to the truth.

The only way is conscious evolution

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

Originally posted by thirddensity
Hello OpenSecret. Icke is a superb researcher.

Religion = biggest scam in history and if you dont fall for religion, dont let science sweep you up. Science is just as bad as religion.

Both hold no answers to the truth.

The only way is conscious evolution

I have to disagree with you.If you look at the hindu religion it is totally diff from other religions..Hinduism says that nothing is real and the entire universe or multiverse is nothing but a computer generated dream world or MAYA(matrix) and the only way to get out of this sim is through salvation ie be like mahatma gandhi,mother teresa.And karma is also very imo as whatever you do in your life you would get it according to your next life.Astrology also plays a part as everyting is writtin but you can change it ie A computer RPG game in which the story is already writtin.The entire matrix series is derived from hindusim.Btw even if you don't believe in this would you want to live in this world where there is pain and suffering,death and destruction,hunger and misrey,hell and heaven or you would believe in real and unreal world.
Btw this thread is going off topic so plz talk about reptilians and icke and not other stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Vertu you say that david icke has a grey implant but you must also realise that you also have an implant So who to believe?,should i believe in you or icke? and why you and not icke?.

My answer is simple: Because you knew me BEFORE I had an implant or any alien connection. As you can see, certain parts of my behaviour is no different than before. However, you were concentrating on Western Union for more than a year, you had enough opportunity to get to know me. If I would have been controlled at those times, you would have been ripped off long before.

secondly you said tsunami was a threat message so who was behind the dec 26 tsunami and why did they create a tsunami(were they scared that the govt was going to disclose the ET stuff)

Those alien species were wiped out during the Tsunami (and the following earthquakes in the region), who were in connection with the 911 attacks and the dramatic regional weather changes killing hundreds of thousands. The Tsunami was inevitable, therefore it has nothing to do with any government project. But as a result, all aliens know that no human lives will be respected in order to attack the underground home of other entites.

and you didn't replied to my previous questions:"what do you mean by scaffhander and you do realise the bible speaks of NWO and the mark of the beast so have you been told that everyone in the near future would be forced to have a chip implant? and when will this 65million year old saga end and you didn't tell me what type of religion thses reptilians have. "

The God/s were wearing "spacesuit" on Earth because the Sun hurt their skin and eyes. NWO is just an ideology, it depends on the countries to establish a new world order, but first all hostile nations must be attacked. That"s what is happening now.

During the anctient days implants were as common as today. Some people under mind control could be forced to record the existance of alien implants.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well in the end after knowing soo much from you i love you

ps:plz feel free to u2u me.I want to gain knowledge and whats your comments on my hindu \matrix stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

ps:plz feel free to u2u me.I want to gain knowledge and whats your comments on my hindu \matrix stuff.

I'm sorry, I know nothing about hindu\matrix stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
driver says:

"Religion = biggest scam in history and if you dont fall for religion, dont let science sweep you up. Science is just as bad as religion."

And yet, you buy all this silly Icke talk which has even less logic than religion and no evidence at all compared to anything in the least scientific.

Then you compound your comments with data that is simply false, such as the statement that "CCDTV and visual sight operate at different frequencies".

Just who is it that's being scammed here, driver?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

I'm sorry, I know nothing about hindu\matrix stuff.

Then play video\pc games esp farcry,half life 2,doom3 see the matrix movies and do some research on my religion
.You will forget even space and aliens

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Unfortunately there is no scientific explanation for this 'irrational' thinking, but there is huge difference between 'believers' (who actually rely on an unconditional source of information, or person) and me. I have my own personal opinions on certain things (especially posts on this thread). They are based on very high level of evidence, and for me that evidence is far more accurate than a backup source, because this evidence originates in my mind.

So the only difference between those you mention and yourself seems to be the source of the idea? If someone tells you to believe something, it's not valid. But if it originates as an idea in your own mind and you want to consider it valid, it is.

But then, even if I had the same opinion as you, that would mean that any (rationally unfounded) belief you have is worthless in my pursuit of truth, because you are to me what others are to you. That is, not me.

Based on the above, the only evidence we can share, and therefore the only truth we can share, is that which is objectively external to both of us. Unless we exist in two different realities, but I don't think that's the case.

That is what most people really think. The Tsunami should be a natural earthquake for a rational person with simple mind. But others out there may know the truth and the "threat message" in the Tsunami.

So which earthquakes/tsunamis are not caused by aliens? If you cannot provide an objective way of identifying which are and which aren't, that is, a way for myself and others to identify which are and which aren't, then effectively none of them are caused by anything alien.

What is the difference between you blaming aliens for the tsunami, people of medieval Europe blaming Satan, and Amazon jungle tribespeople blaming Cranky Turtle God Kowakamuk? Unless you have an objective reason, the answer is none.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

So the only difference between those you mention and yourself seems to be the source of the idea? If someone tells you to believe something, it's not valid. But if it originates as an idea in your own mind and you want to consider it valid, it is.

But then, even if I had the same opinion as you, that would mean that any (rationally unfounded) belief you have is worthless in my pursuit of truth, because you are to me what others are to you. That is, not me.

Based on the above, the only evidence we can share, and therefore the only truth we can share, is that which is objectively external to both of us. Unless we exist in two different realities, but I don't think that's the case.

Right... now let's get to the facts of "irrational thinking".

It wasn't a surprise to me to see a Grey cahtting right here with me on ATS, in this thread (with his multiple nicknames), but it was a great surprise to me to see a 'higher' entity struggling extremely hard to get me off my butt and read 'his' books. Actually, I was aware of his presence right here after his first posts, but why not nibble him a little bit?

You are an alien Grey being. And I have every evidence to proove that for myself, actually I have seen your extreme caution on me having the least effect on me. It was very interesting to see you 'cloaking' yourself with my businesspartner's words... *sigh*-- remember? "can you elaborate on this one?" ... and so on.

You seemed to leave your other username behind after seeing too much Grey stuff here, but you were on the right path, doing your best. However, it is not easy to convince me of the opposite, it is very clear what I see, and you cannot just explain it away with your great intelligence.

Don't ask me how I found out that you are a Grey entity, because you are restricted to know anything about that... but if you keep thinking more, you may find it out very easily.

As for my opinion: I really don't know what to think of you Greys, you are all very interesting creatures... and I actually wonder what is this great hatred in all of you against humans and Reptilians. I'm not really interested in your posts proving that you are a human, because I have every reason for not believing that. You are inhuman in all your nature, your behaviour however doesn't represent an aristocratic high-end creature, instead to me you seem to be a hostile, cold blooded entity stabbing the knife in the back of humans.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Right... now let's get to the facts of "irrational thinking".

It wasn't a surprise to me to see a Grey cahtting right here with me on ATS, in this thread (with his multiple nicknames), but it was a great surprise to me to see a 'higher' entity struggling extremely hard to get me off my butt and read 'his' books. Actually, I was aware of his presence right here after his first posts, but why not nibble him a little bit?

You are an alien Grey being. And I have every evidence to proove that for myself, actually I have seen your extreme caution on me having the least effect on me. It was very interesting to see you 'cloaking' yourself with my businesspartner's words... *sigh*-- remember? "can you elaborate on this one?" ... and so on.

You seemed to leave your other username behind after seeing too much Grey stuff here, but you were on the right path, doing your best. However, it is not easy to convince me of the opposite, it is very clear what I see, and you cannot just explain it away with your great intelligence.

Don't ask me how I found out that you are a Grey entity, because you are restricted to know anything about that... but if you keep thinking more, you may find it out very easily.

As for my opinion: I really don't know what to think of you Greys, you are all very interesting creatures... and I actually wonder what is this great hatred in all of you against humans and Reptilians. I'm not really interested in your posts proving that you are a human, because I have every reason for not believing that. You are inhuman in all your nature, your behaviour however doesn't represent an aristocratic high-end creature, instead to me you seem to be a hostile, cold blooded entity stabbing the knife in the back of humans.

vertu either you are lying or you have godly abilities
.Anyways we are talking about icke stuff so do you think that the govt pays icke money to make these insane stuff and about reptilians that icke says:do reptilians have a soul-matrix ?and i think the govt is planning to disclose all alien info very soon.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Vertu is certainly a piece of work. Liar or Godlike? You forgot completely insane. But I can't point fingers because so am I.

Yes, the extra-terrestrial Reptilians have a soul-matrix. The Grays, being that they are bio-robots created by the Reps, do not have a developed soul-matrix. They do have soul matter though because soul matter gravitates towards intelligence. So the Grays have the possibility to develop a soul.

The difference between the Rep soul and Human soul is simply the connection back to the source. The Rep souls have lost the connection over a long period of time. This requires them to seek out energy from others. Human souls still have the connection. It's much weaker now due to outside influences but it's still there and produces it's own energy. As long as that energy is coarse enough (hate, anger, violence) then the Reps can use it. Don't go around and start loving everything though or we'll starve the poor bastages.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Whoa, I have to admit I wasn't expecting that response.

Maybe you've mistaken me for someone else. I'm a new user to ATS so I don't have other usernames. I don't know what you mean by "extreme caution", or by "businesspartner's words". When I asked you to elaborate on your previous point, it was a genuine request for more details to assist my understanding of your position. I can't agree or disagree with your position until I understand it.

I'm not really interested in your posts proving that you are a human, because I have every reason for not believing that.

I'm not going to make any such posts because I have no reason to try and convince you that I'm human. Besides, I can't think of a way to prove or disprove what I am to you, since to one another we're just words on a website. If you have an idea feel free to share.

But then what does it matter if I'm an alien or not? I mean, what if an alien descended to earth one night and broke into your house through the roof, killed all your pets and house plants, set all your clocks to random times, and told you "the three angles in a two dimensional triangle always sum to 180 degrees" and then mathematically proved it to you? You'd probably be angry at it for doing all those bad things, but that doesn't change the fact that what it said was an objectively verifiable truth.

In the same way, you can't just dismiss what I say by calling me a gray alien. I'm not lying to you, I'm only presenting (my best attempts at) rational arguments. Argue against my words, not my being. By the former we both stand to acquire greater knowledge. By the latter you deny us that, and embrace ignorance. (Just like Icke, I might add.)

Note to the person who sent me a U2U (not sure if you wanted your identity kept secret or not so I won't use your name): These forums won't let me respond to you because I'm a new user who hasn't made 20 posts yet. But to answer your question, no, I am not a gray alien.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Note to the person who sent me a U2U (not sure if you wanted your identity kept secret or not so I won't use your name): These forums won't let me respond to you because I'm a new user who hasn't made 20 posts yet. But to answer your question, no, I am not a gray alien.

that was me
but anyways vertu how can you just say to any user that he is a alien or this or that.If you really have psi powers then tell me which city i live in and how old i am and how do i look like

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I know you weren't. Well, I'm not against Greys posting on ATS, you are free to post here without any insult regarding your alien origin.

I'm not going to make any such posts because I have no reason to try and convince you that I'm human. Besides, I can't think of a way to prove or disprove what I am to you, since to one another we're just words on a website. If you have an idea feel free to share.

Now here is one of your worst mistakes, and bad steps you make ... since you just can't proove to be a human. Every single ATSer prooves to be a human, however your posts and its details keep prooving that you are inhuman. Well, since you are convinced that we are just "words on a website", you actually have no chance at all to act as a human on the Net, and people like me will always uncover your alien origin. You are not just words on a website, every single ATSer is FAR more than that. Otherwise I would have been unable to show you what I'm capable for.

But I can see, you are not freaked to death, because you know that whatever is going on in this thread, is BS to all members of this forum. You know that they are programmed to be skeptical, things could be therefore explained away very easily.

But then what does it matter if I'm an alien or not?

It matters fore one reason: David Icke never came to this forum, you are behind "his" posts in the interview, I figured that out at the very beginning. Your species tried to make me read the Grey-books in order to turn against the Reptilian race, as they have done that to my businesspartner. But even if I would read those books, I have a firm morality, noone can deal with me like that, not even a Grey. Here is the problem. So I would kindly ask the Greys to stop advertising Icke books for me, I'll read them whenever I want to. Thanks.

In the same way, you can't just dismiss what I say by calling me a gray alien. I'm not lying to you, I'm only presenting (my best attempts at) rational arguments. Argue against my words, not my being. By the former we both stand to acquire greater knowledge. By the latter you deny us that, and embrace ignorance. (Just like Icke, I might add.)

You are right... if I wouldn't be aware of your other username on this thread. But you cannot divide your personality between two usernames, saying that the other one is a different person, because he isn't. Both usernames belong to you, one acting this way, while the other acts the other way. At least, I'm not stupid enough to fall for the bait. I'm not denying you, but the extreme hostility of your species really bugs me. You all have no reason to act the way you did in this thread (and the Icke interviews, and to Icke himself). People actually like you, they want to know you better, but your species stab them in the back. See what I am telling you, you all are feeding on human stupidity. You think that all humans are stupid, well I'm not one of them.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Vertu]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

that was me
but anyways vertu how can you just say to any user that he is a alien or this or that.If you really have psi powers then tell me which city i live in and how old i am and how do i look like

You live in Amsterdam, and you have a white cat.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

You live in Amsterdam, and you have a white cat.

BWHAHAHAHA ...no try again and this time u2u me and reply my u2u message.One thing is dont understand vertu that if he is really a grey alien then wouln't the govt know it as after the dulce wars the greys were our enemy and also you said that the greys hate reptilians but in the dulce and omega files it says that the dracos(reptilians) created the greys to act a s abuffer btw them and humans for their secret planning for world domination

[edit on 7-4-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 7-4-2005 by warthog911]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join