It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush crazy B/C he is a DRY DRUNK?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Thank you drunk. That'll work......

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You got a good point about Bush and his psychosis. I think he has multiple mental disorders. The dry drunk despcription " fits". His body language says he is entirely self assured in his choices however a compulsive liar. Just watch him sometime, his eyes always blink as he lies_
22 years of " heavy drinking" does take a toll on the old
brain and personality.
The discovery channel has been showing " Altered Statesmen" and tracked Jeltsins notorious career with vodka. They really know how to get pissed-up...those big boys in power.
Bush is or seems (?) devoid of personality and adapts his mannerisms to suit the need of who ever is around him at the moment. He is or was very self conscious in Africa and I see a "look" from the visits in Af. that is indescribable. Bush 2, looks confused and embarrassed because really he hates black people ( and has taken pleasure in the execution of so many in Texas) but HAS to do this african gig ( I don't think the black americans are buying his " sudden compassion" and see through the disguise as I do... )

Is there genuine fear ( as I read through these posts it seems to be this way_ ) about posting ones own thoughts on a super power leader?
anyways....I doubt Bush followed a 12 step program, his spirituality seems hollow, empty of heart and soul.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Zina

Don't be fearful.

I especially appreciate your observations of Bush the physical man when he lies. I made similar comments earlier today and I've not noticed anyone else making those comments before.

Sharp observations of yours in my view, but I wouldn't give a diagnosis of Bush the man without personally knowing him for longer... only on his lies and the destructive policies of those who appointed him, for which this administration should be removed.

Nice name, you are not really from the motherland are you?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I think he's still a drunken lush. That's how he busted up his head with that "Thug Pretzel" story. In actuality, he was probably all liquored up on a Sunday and fell and probably passed out in an alocholic coma.

Colonel - which is it? A drunken lush or a dry drunk??? Or are you just posting more drivel?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
its possible to "fall of the wagon." You just don't like the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

its possible to "fall of the wagon." You just don't like the truth.

fall of the wagon?

is it possible that the wagon is not running on all wheels?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You're not funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You're not funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You're stll not funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You're stll not funny.

hmm,

looks like i have to break out the big guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join