It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I tell him not to go? April 8, 9, 10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My husband and I were supposed to go to NY for the weekend of April 8 for a wedding. For months we have known about this and have planned that we would both go, but I backed out a couple weeks ago and decided it wasn't worth the $200 to fly up there for 3 days and displace my kids, aunt, etc with having to watch them. So my husband said he was going to go by himself, it's his relative's wedding. Anyway, I have been extremely anxious and well not feeling right about this and for some unknown reason to me, I suddenly find myself not wanting to let him go. Now this is not rational on my part, I enjoy my weekends with the kids when he goes on business trips, something he often does, so why does this particular trip bother me so much?

I haven't told him how I am feeling, because he is set on going and I don't want him to think I am stopping him just because I am not going. I have thought long and hard about this and I can honestly say, I have no good reason for not letting go, except for this feeling. Should I tell him and put doubts in his mind? or just let him go and pray for the best?

is anyone else having any wierd vibes right now? I'm suffering from severe migraines, feeling totally lethargic and constantly uneasy. This is the problem I have with this type of stuff, I am not able to interpret properly the feelings and messages I recieve, ahhhh.....I am so conflicted right now.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
maybe you should tell him what your feeling and than let him decide ...at least if something happen you cant say you didnt told him...i sometimes get some odd vibes too, and its frustarating not to know how to interpretate them... latelly i have been feeling very lettargic, but i think in my case its because im whitdrawing from pain killers...

tell him what you're feeling, your doubts and all...otherwise he wont know what you mean ...if after that he still wants to go...well...let him....

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Worldwatcher:

Have you ever been right with these "feelings" you get? If you are usually right then I think you have the right to tell him what you are feeling. Also tell him that you don't feel comfortable with him making this trip and your reasoning behind it. Tell him that you would prefer if he would not make this trip but let him make his own decision of what he wants to do. After all you can't tell someone not to do something; they will ususally do whatever they want to do!

***I hope everything turns out okay!!! I will pray for your family also.*** :shk::shk::shk:

[edit on 30-3-2005 by LaNena_24]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My "feelings" are usually accurate, and most of the time those feelings play out with family members. My husband knows how odd I am and he has first hand experiences with "i told you so" but that's why I am hestitant to say anything. He really wants to go to the wedding and if I put doubts in his head and he doesn't go and nothing happens, he might hold a grudge against me or say I told him just to keep him home, which again I assure is not the case.

I just don't know.........

btw just so you all know, I've kinda of stayed away from the personal predictions because I really do misinterpret things, I can admit that.

ex..over the past 5-10 years, I have had the same consistent dream which I labelled my "hurricane" dream, in which the location of my home, which i know in the dream is inland is suddenly surrounded by water after what I interpreted as a big storm causing it and I am evacuated by helicopter and when I go to look for my family next me in the helicopter I wake up in a panic. Well for years I have interpretted that dream as a Massive hurricane devastating Florida's coastline, but now in retrospect and after discussion with people close to me, it seems I had describe the after effects of the Boxing Day tsunami and the funny thing is I have NOT had this dream at all since the beginning of this year. I used to dream the same dream at least 2-3 a month.

then I had a dream that someone on ATS wanted to hurt me, to physically do me harm, over and over again, I was plagued with this dream of someone (no face, no name, but a male) planning how they were going to kill me. I brushed this series of dreams off as too much weed and snacks before hitting the bed, but then the Wiese incident happened and now I wonder if that is what I dreamed about, i make no claims that it is, just found it to be odd. The dream hasn't stopped though, and I feel there is still someone out there who is visiting the site with ill intentions in mind, whether against me or people in general I don't know.

As for feelings, I had weeks of butterflies, knots in my stomach, etc, then my 16 year old cousin at the time, ran away from home and some how found herself living with her crackhead father, who had once attempted to sexually fondle me. I intervened in that situation and brought her into my home instead. Days later her dad had an overdose situation and went beserk according to his neighbors, he ended up in the hospital for a few days after that.

Then last year, i had this nagging feeling that something bad was going to happen and one of my aunts died.

Same feeling, my grandmother had a stroke a few days later.

Whether you choose to believe me and my feelings, is up to you, I wouldn't lie about stuff like this and I don't want any unneccessary attention so I stopped posting my wierd dreams and feelings here because I am never sure what exactly I am seeing and if it is directly related to me or someone else. i have also picked up on other people's issues too in the past and misinterpreted them for my own and vice versa. I only make these connections after the fact, because I keep a dream journal.

anyways sorry for going off on a tangent there, back to this current issue, I have had no dreams, nothing specific like a plane crash or car accident, just a bad feeling, it's not a rational feeling, which bothers me immensely.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i believe what you're saying because i have the same kind of feelings not so often or strong like yours... i had a feeling one of my best friends woul dy in a car crash during new year... and she had a car crash iduring christimas, but didnt die
... than a "voice" ( yeah i hear voices...lol ) told me one of mycats had died, and later that day my mom called me and said one of our cats had died during an emergency cirgury ....but regarding your situation i would still tell your husband about your fears..i mean you're just trying to protect him... if he still wants to go ... than he will ..i guess...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Worldwatcher:

IMHO, I think you should "INFORM" him of your instincts. I would never forgive myself if something really did happen and I didn't do anything about it (for the just in case). Let him make his own decision. Like they say "Better to be SAFE than SORRY." The reason you are doing this is obviously because you LOVE & CARE for him and wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him!!! If he understands this (which I think he will) then he should say THANK YOU and give you a HUG. I know I would do at least that for my partner if all he was doing is watching out for me and having the BEST intentions in mind.

Good Luck!!!

[edit on 30-3-2005 by LaNena_24]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
thanks girls, I think I'll broach the subject with him tonight.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Please let us (well at least me) if everything turned out okay!

***CROSSING FINGERS***

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
thanks girls, I think I'll broach the subject with him tonight.

you're welcome....im glad to help

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
yes definatly you need to tell him.

there were reports of people on the titanic haveing a bad feeling so they didn't go and thus were not killed. i have read many differant reports over the years that people have had a bad feeling, followed their feelings and next they hear something terrible has happend that would have involved them had they not listened.

i have even had some of these feelings myself to differant degrees. my favorite is when driveing i just "feel" like slowing down i do and then pass a radar trap. true i don't always see anything after slowing down. but the fact is i have only recived 2 speeding tickets in17 years of driveing. both times i was preoccupied and to be honest were not valid anyway for differant reasons. but the fact remains why would i just suddenly want to slow down? i typicaly speed where it is safe to do so. sometimes by quite a lot, but yet i seem to be able to sense a need to slow down before passing a trap?

also one morning i just felt like not going to work. but since i had missed a few shifts i went anyway. i haven't made it to work since due to a bad car wreck. i am currantly paying for not listening to that feeling. not that i haven't had feelings before that didn't come to anything. but things do happen as well. it's hard to second guess one's self in these things.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hello worldwatcher. Before you tell your husband, you might want to ask him if anything is bothering him. If not then call the one who is getting married and see if anything is bothering them. Personaly, I do the same thing. It used to eat me up. Then I realized that I was feeling what others felt. They wernt my feelings at all. I was connecting with others in some kind of bizzar way. I am almost possitive that is what you are doing. So if you can, sit down and try to pinpoint your feeling. For example, is this how you would feel if you were in a bad situation, if someone died, if you were scared......so on. That might help you to figure out who these feelings are comming from. The times when I had the whole sick feeling over my husband leaving to go somewhere ended up comming from my children. They were trying to be big and tough, but they didnt want their Dad to go. After I got one of my kids to open up it turned out that I was feeling what he was feeling. Poor little guy started crying. But after we were able to talk it out and find a way for them to miss him a little less, the feelings went away.

Good luck!

[edit on 30-3-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
thanks mrsd. I didn't think of that, and I certainly didn't think about what my kids might be feeling, you might have just hit the nail on the head.

I'm going to talk to the boys before I talk to my husband, if they know what I have planned for them on that weekend, they wouldn't mind daddy going on a trip.

thanks again

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
WorldWatcher:

well ...today is Thursday ... i hope everything went well !!

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I told him my concerns and he's still going. He's leaving on the 8th and returning on the 11th.

still got the bad feeling, I had hoped it would have gone away after the pope and terry schiavo died, but it didn't.

I do find it "wierd" that the 8th is the day of the Pope's funeral and also a partial solar eclipse. i'm praying for the best and doing all the mumbo jumbo stuff that will help me get the peace of mind I need now.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just tell him to be aware of his surroundings, because all of us tinfoil hat wearing crowd have told you something's up this weekend.(even though we haven't said that) He doesn't have to believe you, but at least it'll put that in his head to maybe do just that, and to just be a little more on guard, and hopefully, that'll be the safety needed.

I used to fly a lot on business too, and though my wife and I are pretty connected, she'd get the feelings too but I'd be fine, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. The moon messes with all of us this close to an eclipse anyhow, so that's probably all it is (the feelings you describe are similar to how my wife feels right now).....

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i really hope that's it is only me being wacky because of moon or other planetary influences and not nothing else. When i told him, i did kinda mention that other tin foil hat wearing folks were also getting an odd vibe
you're right though, now that it is in his head, he might be more alert for anything.

Btw, I confess that I have been hoping (praying) that whatever it is that I am getting the vibe about, doesn't happen at all, but if it does, let it not be on the east coast of the US, mainly Florida and NY or involving airplanes, so I am really really really sorry to the rest of the world, I beg for your forgiveness in advance. I'm am not trying to be selfish but I can't help it.

This weekend will be a beautiful weekend, I will finish my redecorating, I will spend time with the kids, doing fun stuff and all will be right in the world (well as right as it usually is)

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
GMS seems to believe there will be a castastrophy awaiting Florida. Alarmist or not I think it doesn't hurt to focus (or pray) to provide as much diversion as possible from danger in any scenario.

Earth Changes Florida

DEAR GMS: On your map of future earth changes, you show the Florida coastline, including well up into the Panhandle on the Northwest Florida Gulf Coast as being submerged. Is this the result if a Tsunami? If so when do you see a Tsunami Hitting the Florida Gulf Coast? What causes the Florida Gulf Coast especially all the way up into the Florida Panhandle to be submerged?
- John H. Gulf Coast, Florida

DEAR JOHN: Rising sea levels shall occur as atmospheric temperatures continue to increase as a result of the missuse of fossil fuels and an axis shift now underway. This shall shift all planetary tectonic plates, causing lands to rise and fall. As the melt off increases, the Great Lakes shall merge, bringing torrents of water down the Mississippi enlarging the Gulf of Mexico and flooding much of Florida and adjoining states. Inundations shall result along both the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts. Source: See the Future Map of North America

www.matrixinstitute.com...

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Questor]

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Worldwatcher

I know exactly what you mean. I live in New Jersey and am supposed to go to Winston Salem North Carolina those same dates, but have been having really strong thoughts to cancel because I dont want my wife and daughter left alone on those days. I personally cant tell you why, but I just feel it.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
well, that is two of you now on the east coast that are having bad feelings. Never hurts to follow your intuition. If you can cancel, then cancel......I would. I know this sounds kind of odd, but if I am having those feelings and I start having bad luck......for example....I am having bad feelings about going on a trip.....cant find my keys, flat tire, have to turn around because I forgot something else, or an animal crosses my path, then I take that as comfermation and dont go. if none of that happens the everything usualy works out fine.

Hope that helps

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is absolutely amazing, my mother in law just called, the wedding was cancelled!!!!!!

He's not going!!!!

omg i don't whether to be happy or sad, i'm happy he's not going, but sad the wedding got cancelled, plus i know he was looking forward to it. But now he's not going. Delta was nice about, his ticket is good for year with the exception of $25 fee when he rebooks.

But I still can't get over the fact that the wedding is now off!!!!! I guess i do get what I want (most of the times)

things certainly have a strange way of working themselves out.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by worldwatcher]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join