It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intergalactic Council of Ministers..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Can anybody tell me more about them please?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did you try a search?

One line posts are bad enough, but one line threads?

Put some effort in.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is no information on them available. That's why.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

They molest little boys in numerous star systems?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical

What? Intergalatic Council of Ministers? I'm with Gazrok on this one...wherever they are, they are probably on trial for molesting little aliens...

Anyway, Where did you even hear this from? It sounds like an elaborate work of fiction.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If you can't find anything on them, how do you even know what you are asking for? Where did you hear about this council would be a good starting place. Try googling them...here is what seems to be a blog that mentions the "Intergalactic Council of Ministers"...

Incase you havn't heard, the latest disaster, for the rest of the universe is that the United States is going to Mars. Okay? Aw yeah. We're gonna go to Mars. And then of course, we're going to colonize deep space, with our microwave hot dogs, plastic vomit, fake dog #, cinnimon dental floss, and lemon-sented toilet paper and sneakers with lights in the heels and all these other impressive things we've done down here. But let me ask you this--What are we going to tell the intergalactic council of ministers the first time one of our teenage mothers throws her newborn baby into a dumpster? How are we going to explain that to the space people? How are we going to let them know our embassidor was only late for the meeting because his breakfast was cold and he had to spend half an hour punching his wife. And what are they going to think when they find out it's just a local custom that over eighty million women in the Third World have had their cliteruses forcibly removed in order to reduce sexual plesure so they wont cheat on their husbands. Can't you just sence how eagar the rest of the universe is for us to show up?
whodied.diaryland.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeMoreCynical
There is no information on them available. That's why.

So all there is about them is the term 'intergalactic council of ministers', and thats it then? Obviously there is more information about them.

I suspect you are talking about the alien loon council that has earthy representatives for a bunch of supposed alien planets. They figure that there will be eventual open contact and that by forming a council with 'representatives' for each planet ( i suppose made up of contactees and abductees and researchers and the like) they figure they can serve some purpose, and that they'll, literally, be the welcoming comittee.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have to ask, why would their be an intergalactic council of ministers,
why do you think grays run when you say Jesus christ, its because they fear being sexualy assaulted and abused. J/K

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The closest thing i know of to what your talking about is from a link that i went to that i found in fellow ATS members signature.

www.theprojectatearth.com...

Sorry if this isnt what you're looking for. Its the best i can do.

join