It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for a Congressional a$$ Whopin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Tax's I can handle even though no one is required to pay them. People losing there land for living even though people taking it dont have the right. However: When I see somthing like this it is time to open up a Can of whop A$$. Here is the link.

www.wired.com...

Falcon

Time to lock and load people

Falcon

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Riaa can kiss my butt.

HARR!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Boy, talk about Repugnants being this and that.....seems the Democracks can be just as .....whats the word.......

Ahhh, no matter......Yes Falcon, I agree.

Our rights are slowly eroding and have been doing so, no matter the political party involved. What I don't understand is why?
We pay inherentence(sp) taxes...wtf is that? My God, thats money that someone has already payed tazes on two or three times already then when they die and pass that money, etc. to their respective families...BAM, taxed again. Its actually maddening and laughable at the same time. "The rich get richer while the poor get poorer".....what a joke!
Hell, I feel like you Falcon, can go on and on over this and it amounts to restricted Freedom verses real Freedom.....BS....and its been like this for decades if not longer. A joke for lack of better expression.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You seem to forget to mention that the Inheritance tax starts for those that pass away a certain amount so it only affects the VERY rich.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You seem to forget to mention that the Inheritance tax starts for those that pass away a certain amount so it only affects the VERY rich.

Good point my friend Colonel.
You do agree that this involves all parties correct? Forgive my pun in my above post, but I am sure you would not have passed it up as I didn't.

Good point though Colonel, indeed.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And you have no position to talk when you support a man so divorced from reality its almost laughable. I have heard Bush reflect upon military strategy from WHAT HE LEARNED WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING IN THE VIETNAM WAR!

What's wrong here???????

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
And you have no position to talk when you support a man so divorced from reality its almost laughable. I have heard Bush reflect upon military strategy from WHAT HE LEARNED WHEN HE WAS FIGHTING IN THE VIETNAM WAR!

What's wrong here???????

Colonel.......

Did I not make a nuetral comment and again, in your morbid hatred.................you bring Bush into an otherwise neutral topic...........lol! Lighten up Colonel. Its good for the blood pressure.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I am still looking to confirm this needless to say I know alot of people here all kinds of file sharing programs are you on this list.

cryptome.org...

Falcon

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Some people do go off topic dont they?

who

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This law is aiming in the wrong direction. There should be a law made up limiting how much musicians and others can charge the general public for whatever service they offer. In the case of music, why should a performer become a millionaire making a 7 figure income when the people making him rich are teenagers and other people with very mild incomes? If a CD didnt cost $20 for us to buy and $.30 to make (or whatever if costs), then people wouldnt be as likely to share.

Just my $.02

top topics

join