It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts Frighten Survivors of Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
In the Phi Phi islands and Khao Lak coastal regions, locals were drawn to the beach by sounds of laughter and songs only to find nobody there! only darkness and silence.....
A lcoal cabdriver had picked up a tourist and his Thai girlfriend and proceeded to take them to the airport, on rout he glanced into the rear vision mirror only to see nobody sitting there.....
A worker at a local shopping mall while doing his security rounds would hear a woman crying for help all night but could'nt find anyone there? It got too much for him and he quit his job......
Many people hear the calls of a wandering woman at one beach who calls for her son all night long......
It seems the Tsunami happened so quickly that many did'nt understand what had happened to them and still wander aimlessly in spirit ,or think they are still vacationing on the beach.
Has anyone heard more on this?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What was your source for those instances?

One thing's for sure, the looters aren't spooked.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey WyrdeOne- This was a global news article I came by, source was,
http//noticias.canalrcn.com/noticia.php3
There's always looters in every tradgedy.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hear is a link from past ATS topic that talks about this also

you may find an intresting read

Thailand Suffers Rash of Ghost Sightings

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I figured this would happen. All that sudden unexpected
and tragic death ....

However, some of the spooks seem happy. The sounds of playing
on the beach, laughing, and families forever locked into one long
fun vacation day at an exotic beach .... that doesn't sound all that bad
as far as being a ghost goes.

Does make one wonder though .... where is God in all this?
If He loves us and even knows 'the number of hairs upon our heads'....
then why does he allow ghosts to continue on not even knowing that
they have passed over? It does make me wonder sometimes ....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is very puzzling, are they just waiting to be lifted up when God raises the souls from the dead 'or are they trapped in 'no mans' land not realizing they have died? Is it possible that this is the next stage for them before they move on to a new birth and life here? We will never know for sure until we get there ourselves. It sure seems rather sad though .....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That would be proper spookey, i can just imagine it now, be crammed full of ghosts. I wouldnt want to go walking the beach at night there.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sounds like a sad story to me, could be that it happened so fast, they failed to understand their deaths and still walk wondering why and looking for their family. Or it could just be a few liars, and sorrow built up inside people tricking them into hearing what they dont want to hear.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I`ve seen a lot of movies on this subject, with 'ghosts' that wander meaningless searching for something they cannot find. Their souls have to be released. I think i`m startin` to sound like a freak, but i can`t find any other rational reason for this. For example..one was ordered to deliver something to someone, and he died before accomplishing this task, he needs the complete that mission before continuing on their journey to the after life. I honestly don`t know what reason i could get for the so called ghosts mentioned in this topic, but they do need to be 'released' somehow

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
What was your source for those instances?

One thing's for sure, the looters aren't spooked.

U have to remember most of these people had hardly anything before all this happened now they have even less so U cant really blame them for looting.As far as the ghost thing goes then who knows mayb mayb not.

top topics

join