It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Concealing Secret Offensive Microwave Weapons for Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS'rs,

As many of you may well know most of my posts are one sided and anti-imperialism. Whether you agree with me is not the point here. I happened upon this information searching .gov sites and found this. Can we work together to

#1 Verify the credibility of the author
#2 Verify the truth of the data presented
#3 Explore more about the weapons and their usage on the populace.

I haven't heard of any of this before but have finnaly found names to associate thoughts I have had about the Governmetns' of the world and their ability to control people through advanced technology.

Thank you,

00ps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement of Harlan Girard
Managing Director - International Committee on Offensive Microwave Weapons
on the NIEHS Working Group Report
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences - Washington, D.C.
September 28, 1998

This man has some scary things to share. He refers to a report that I hope someone can shed some light on, it's “Low Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology” by the Air University Press, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, in 1986. Please read the following and check out the link to read the whole .pdf (3 pages)

In 1982, an obscure organization called the Congressional Clearinghouse on the Future published a study titled “Future Agenda.” . . .

Now, in two places in that report, “Future Agenda”, the words offensive microwave weapons are used, and in one place the words offensive microwave weapons are linked with the words and mind control mechanisms. I have never seen the words offensive microwave weapons used in any other government report. We’ve never had the public discussion of offensive microwave weapons which should have occurred by 1992, but these weapons are out there, and they are being used on human beings both experimentally and operationally

Because of my interest in the technology of offensive microwave weapons, I am frequently contacted by people who believe they are being assaulted (and mind-controlled) with microwave weapons by the United States Government. Since 1990 I have spent countless hours listening to
these people, and attempting to separate truth from delusion, to separate the credible cases of involuntary human experimentation from people who “wanna be” victims of government research, and paranoids; there are a few of them.

In 1991, I had a long conversation about the problem of mind-control mechanisms with W. Ross Adey. He counseled me to forget these victims because the Central Intelligence Agency would soon loose interest in electric and magnetic field effects and go on to something else. The
outcome has been quite the opposite of what he expected, and in recent years the reports crossing my desk (and tying up my telephone) have accelerated greatly. Not only that, but new words are entering the vocabulary of the military and intelligence establishments: biological process control , cognitive warfare , synthetic telepathy , offensive information warfare , beta wave incapacitator , psycho technologies and neuromorphic engineering The day of the teleoperated assassin is upon us, and his name may be Rusty Weston.

Microwave Mind Control

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sounds like just what the NWO needs. Kind of reminds me of "Invasion of The Body Snatchers".....everyone gets turned into a bunch of mind controlled zombies. The future is looking so bright isn't it? Makes me glad i didn't have any children!

I'm sure microwave technology can be used for a lot of scary purposes and not just to run cell phones, etc....When you think about it, the greatest brains of our day can probably do just about anything they want with a person by controlling their brains remotely with microwaves. A lot easier to train those MK Ultra type assassins for sure!!

Sometimes, I just don't want to leave the house........but, we can't hide anywhere anymore can we??

join