It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH The antichrist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob

Originally posted by Tyriffic
Hmm, I was thinking........."Come as a lamb", sounds like Prince William. He is the young man who is going to come into power (probably in the near future), and everyone seems to love him.....he's got the innocent image, like a lamb. He is admired for his charity work and all round goodness........perhaps he will denounce God sometime soon.....

Look rather at Charles the Prince of Wales how he fits in nicely with everything. The Anticrist is a prince who will never reign as king if we are to believe Daniel is speeking of this perticular man.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by chebob

Hmm, I was thinking........."Come as a lamb", sounds like Prince William. He is the young man who is going to come into power (probably in the near future), and everyone seems to love him.....he's got the innocent image, like a lamb. He is admired for his charity work and all round goodness........perhaps he will denounce God sometime soon.....

Look rather at Charles the Prince of Wales how he fits in nicely with everything. The Anticrist is a prince who will never reign as king if we are to believe Daniel is speeking of this perticular man.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Hmm......Prince Charles would never do anything big, he's placid, he's a calm man who does god things and stupid things, but he doesn't have any potential for Antichrist behaviour......Prince William is more likely in my opinion because he's coming up to the right age around the same time everyone thinks "Something" will happen, 2012 or so.........Anyway, I don't like speculating about the Antichrist because as someone already said, there's way too many candidates and we'll all be wrong in the end, probably......

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
www.dccsa.com...
www.dccsa.com...

Plus there are many other things with this guy that makes sense: How he didn't love Diana for instance, fits in perfectly. How he is "placid"....

I have to say that I don't necasarily agree to whatever else these guys may be writing on this website.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Prophecy sais that the Antichrist will be born without a man ......it will be known that he has no father ..to imitate the virgin birth of what the old testament said .born without man's sowing!

The Antichrist will be a man and gain all power from the Devil and his false prophet who will proclaim him to the world as the greatest thinker ever!

He will not be married or have any relationship with any woman ......again to imitate the life of christ....

He will imitate all things that Jesus Christ did but with the help of the devil.......he will give all people what they wish to have ......miracles (illusions of raising people from the dead,mostly signs in the sky ).
Only for a short time he will reign and try to get people to go to him .....especially those that love the world and live for pleasing their bodies only in this life ...

The mark of the beast is part of the Antichrist's way to gain authority over all of mankind to worship him and to fall at his feet for his supposed 'miracles' .....

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It would appear that Bush has the makings to be an anti-christ with destroying the environment and breaking down civil liberties but like another poster said he definitely doesn't have the brains. Its more likely he would be controlled by the anti-christ and used this way and that and then thrown away when he's no longer useful. Not that I believe in all that but anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
...actually, this is just another excuse to bash us arrogant, ignorant, baby killing hot dog eating Americans who have saved half the freakin(not my word) world in one way or another when clutch time came!
I would not ever want to live anywhere else permanently. This place is great and it has more freedoms than those who love to hate know.

Why so much hate of America? Are you safe in your home? Is there an American at your door with a hotdog turning your kids into fat boys and girls?
Has MTV completed it's conquest of the world? Is there an American at your door looking for your kids to strap explosives on them to blow up more kids? Have Americans destroyed your way of life or enhanced it?
Has the phone and the light bulb ruined you lives?

Crazy man, just nutty.

You should know that the objects of hatered grow up to be haters...it would not be pretty if we started hating.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   

...actually, this is just another excuse to bash us arrogant, ignorant, baby killing hot dog eating Americans who have saved half the freakin(not my word) world in one way or another when clutch time came!
I would not ever want to live anywhere else permanently. This place is great and it has more freedoms than those who love to hate know.

Why so much hate of America? Are you safe in your home? Is there an American at your door with a hotdog turning your kids into fat boys and girls?
Has MTV completed it's conquest of the world? Is there an American at your door looking for your kids to strap explosives on them to blow up more kids? Have Americans destroyed your way of life or enhanced it?

Crazy man, just nutty.

You should know that the objects of hatered grow up to be haters...it would not be pretty if we started hating.

Damm straight...I agree 100%

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
..i feel a little better now, thank you.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

Crazy man, just nutty.

Damm straight...I agree 100%

Please read the below quote, it tells alot about the mindset of God. How he forgives sins and still punnishes it, and what makes him tick so to speek

Ezekiel 33:11�Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 12�Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth. 13�When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it. 14�Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; 15�If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. 16�None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live. 17�Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal. 18�When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. 19�But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby. 20�Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
well one person is this thread is letting their pesonal political views to make thuis rash judgement that bush is a wholly evil person and him and blair are the antichrist or his henchmen or whatever.

leaders and widely known people have been accused of being the antichrist, from reagan to the pope. mandela to mother teresa.

i'm not a person who believes in religion however i do believe if there is to be an antichrist none of us would know about it until it was way too late to do anything about it.

seeing as how this is in the religious forum keep it that way otherwise lets move it to the political forum with the heading "another bush bashing thread" which this certainly appears to be evolving into.

the ONLY reason bush is being mentioned is because some people dont like him. the same thing was said of clinton (both hill and bill) among other leaders and political folks of both liberal and conservative persuassions.

guaranteed if gore were president, everyone would be on the "gore is the antichrist" bandwagon and nothing would be said of bush.

i am beyond tired of this "my politician can beat up your politician" BS. they are all self centered egotists who serve themselves first and pay us lip service so we'll keep voting for them. you think either "party" gives a damn about us? think again.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
M, thank you.

I have read Ezekiel a few times....I loose perspective at times when my country is vilified unfairly....

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   

M, thank you.

I have read Ezekiel a few times....I loose perspective at times when my country is vilified unfairly....

Yes, I know the feeling
. But if you look at it, the leaders of a nation is the nation. They run it and they are responsible for whatever consequences comes out of their leadership. To punnish people without trial and without following the rules of war which our freedom is built uppon is a crime towards God and humanity. To start a worldwide war on false pretences is a crime towards God and humantity. To accuse people and peoples falsely is to speek like a satan/dragon. To say the least: Bush is a perfect candidate for the Antichrist award.

Why people tend to look at the Antichrist as something of a genious is a mystery to me: What is so smart about plotting against God and humantity, to trust Satan instead of God? What is so smart about accusing people falsely, to draw conclutions based on what your stumach says so to speek? The Antichrist is an angry man who accuse people falsely and leads wars against the children of God, his prophets and witnesses. He uses technology (wonders) to amaze the people of this world in order to make them worship him as God, even something greater than God. Wow this guy is anything but smart! Cunning perhaps, but not smart. A bitter man who seeks to bring with him as many as possible into Hell.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   

BUSH The antichrist?

Cannot be the antiMessiah, but he can be an antiMessiah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join